Aunt Betty
Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (95) · No (760)
  • Ease of Booking

Gillian Lawrence
Gillian LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

LYING THROUH THEIR TEETH

- flight cancelled due to covid . told i would recieve a shell creidit for the $1000 plus dollars
-No email sent with shell credit values. Chased up over the last 6 months and still no email
-Finally get a CSR who states the full amount and expiry dates and said id call back in 2 days to book .
- Calls back in 2 days and credit is no longer available and they have the credit issued by the airline but becasue the airline is in voluntary adminstration cant issue credit . happy to issue the lesser flight amount of 261 but not the remaining 800.
- Basically said they had other customers to attend to and they needed to attend to them .

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM !!! FLIGHT CENTER SCAMMERS !!

Refuses refund

Airport flooded so plane was cancelled
Asked to get a refund and they said I was tagged as no show according to airlines system so basically I missed my flight….
I confirmed with the airlines and they said I should be all good for refund nothing wrong with my ticket…
So basically they lied

Gracie Tosta
Gracie TostaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never use again, refuses to refund my money

Ricardo G.
Ricardo G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Careful With This Company

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Do yourself a favour and book with airline direct

Made getting a refund impossible during a Covid lockdown. Was a very distressing experience with the call centre who were borderline belligerent. If i could give zero stars i would. Never, ever again.

Steff
Steff

Etihad confirmed full refund in March. After 18 weeks we found out Aunt Betty never applied. Worst company ever!!

Said they applied for refund in March after Etihad confirmed eligibility in an email. June follow up - brushed off. Insisted on getting application no. in July & found out they never applied. 4 months later still no money. Etihad keeps confirming full refund. Aunt Betty is avoiding our demands. It's their mistake and they should wait now. We have waited long enough! How can they keep us from getting our money? Just horrible!

Very frustrated with their denial to refund

I have been ignored, when it comes to my refund.
My flight was cancelled because of the covid and when applied for refund it was approved. But never got my money back.
Have contacted them so many times and its been more than one year and they are not coming back with any answers.

I will never book with them again.

TERRIBE SERVICE

I have been waiting for my REFUND for over 12 mths
There call centre are Terrible, heartless and have o compassion for customers in hardship… we will NEVER use them again

Emma
EmmaLaunceston, TAS

DO NOT USE

DO NOT book with aunt betty they are useless. I booked a flight for a certain day and i have a screen shot that it is confirmed then they email me a completely different date! I called to ask about it and they said I booked it and it was my fault and I asked for an email address so I could email my screen shot and prove that it wasn't my fault and she started yelling at me saying she will change the date just tell her what I wanted. They are honestly rude and horrible to deal with do not book with them just don't do it!

Great Service

PMZ
PMZ

Would avoid using in future

Worse service ever

I waited for more than a year for the refund of my ticket that I couldn't use because Covid , called thousands times before.and I got no answer for the issue .

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Terrible Handling of Flight Credits - Stay Away!

When international flghts were cancelled due to COVID, the communication process around credits was laughable. It took months for them to confirm that my money was held in credit.
When AUS-NZ borders reopened, i've attempted to book a flight, only to be advised it must be the same departing airport.
Second attempt when wanting to book same leg, it now also has to be the same airline (which is not flying AUS-NZ). Now, all of a sudden, I can use the credit for domestic flights in AUS.
None of this was ever communicated and is extremely frustrating.
Stay clear of this company - save your sanity and book directly with the airlines!

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish I didn't even have to tick one star

CHO
CHOPerth, WA

do not trust Aunt Betty!!

Disgraceful outcome after one year of waiting for our refund.
Aunt Betty is now asking us to deal directly with the Airlines to claim ticket cost (COVID related) and will not be involved anymore.

Why should we use Aunt Betty in that case?

very poor customer support - be ready to lose your money!!