Aunt Betty
Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (628)
  • Ease of Booking

Gillian Lawrence
Gillian LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

LYING THROUH THEIR TEETH

- flight cancelled due to covid . told i would recieve a shell creidit for the $1000 plus dollars
-No email sent with shell credit values. Chased up over the last 6 months and still no email
-Finally get a CSR who states the full amount and expiry dates and said id call back in 2 days to book .
- Calls back in 2 days and credit is no longer available and they have the credit issued by the airline but becasue the airline is in voluntary adminstration cant issue credit . happy to issue the lesser flight amount of 261 but not the remaining 800.
- Basically said they had other customers to attend to and they needed to attend to them .

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM !!! FLIGHT CENTER SCAMMERS !!

Gracie Tosta
Gracie TostaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never use again, refuses to refund my money

Ricardo G.
Ricardo G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Careful With This Company

Booking TypeFlights

Do yourself a favour and book with airline direct

Made getting a refund impossible during a Covid lockdown. Was a very distressing experience with the call centre who were borderline belligerent. If i could give zero stars i would. Never, ever again.

TERRIBE SERVICE

I have been waiting for my REFUND for over 12 mths
There call centre are Terrible, heartless and have o compassion for customers in hardship… we will NEVER use them again

Emma
EmmaLaunceston, TAS

DO NOT USE

DO NOT book with aunt betty they are useless. I booked a flight for a certain day and i have a screen shot that it is confirmed then they email me a completely different date! I called to ask about it and they said I booked it and it was my fault and I asked for an email address so I could email my screen shot and prove that it wasn't my fault and she started yelling at me saying she will change the date just tell her what I wanted. They are honestly rude and horrible to deal with do not book with them just don't do it!

PMZ
PMZ

Would avoid using in future

Worse service ever

I waited for more than a year for the refund of my ticket that I couldn't use because Covid , called thousands times before.and I got no answer for the issue .

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish I didn't even have to tick one star

CHO
CHOPerth, WA

do not trust Aunt Betty!!

Disgraceful outcome after one year of waiting for our refund.
Aunt Betty is now asking us to deal directly with the Airlines to claim ticket cost (COVID related) and will not be involved anymore.

Why should we use Aunt Betty in that case?

very poor customer support - be ready to lose your money!!

Linda N.
Linda N.Kimberley, WA

HORRIBLE, SCAMMING THIEVES

I had a booking cancelled in March 2020 and December 2020 still havent been able to use voucher her as they claim it havent been processed yet, even though i have been sent a confirmation of the voucher. Now being talked to as if im a baby and not being listened to. They cut the voucher in half first and now denying me to get the remaining 1200$

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ADVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Do not use Aunt Betty, book directly with the airlines.

Aunt Betty will note refund your flights, will not provided communications of so called conversations.

The airline has confirmed the refund is to be completed on Aunt Bettys end, over 14 months in the making.

Ana B.
Ana B.Sydney, NSW

They never pay you back scam

They didn't refund our flight,they didn't give us a credit everything with covit 19, we lost 1300 dollars. They ripped us off when it was only fair we had some form of good will

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible to communicate with.

They are very difficult to deal with and delayed the process. The flights went up and it costs us more money. Terrible service would not recommend this company to anyone

Matthew F.