Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (63) · No (628)
  • Ease of Booking

Ahmed
AhmedPerth, WA

Its 26 weeks and I Haven't received my refund yet! ABY3228301

Its been 26 weeks and I haven't received my refund yet. This is appalling and disgusting knowing we are in unprecedented times and financially harsh times. I need my money back so I can put food on the table. I need my money!!!!!!! This is the number: ABY3228301

I want my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want my $2,054.00

Fransisca C.
Fransisca C.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst online travel agent .

Been waiting for the refund from my flights from April , been told 3 months but never got it until now . At first been told we need to pay cancellation fee for flights canceled by the carriers ( which is SQ) , flights have all been canceled due to Covid and we even gotten the travel ban from Australian government . Such a dodgy company, first and last time dealing with this company and flight center .

midge
midgeFar North Queensland, QLD

Miracles can happen. I have finally been refunded from Aunt Betty.

After waiting 21 weeks and finding out from Singapore Airlines that they refunded my money back to Aunt Betty on 3 July (so Aunt Betty held on to my money knowingly for 10 weeks), I have finally recieved my refund. They did say I will get the whole $1334.00 back but I got $1316.00 instead. I am guessing the missing $28 was a credit card fee. To be honest I am just soooooooooooo happy I got most of my money back.
For those still waiting for a refund, please be persistant with them. I was like a dog with a bone.
I know one thing for sure, I will never book through an agent again.
Midge

MOMINUL
MOMINULSydney, NSW

Not good at all

Very unprofessional, customer service is terrible, stay away from them, I booked a ticket with them and flight cancelled and they are trying to give voucher not refund my hard earned money almost 8 months, stay away from them.

abhimanyu c.
abhimanyu c.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Agent you ever deal with

So i canceled my flights in march and after 2 weeks with so much hassling they issued us flight credit and we have receipt of credits. Now we like to book flights domesticly again and they saying we aren't allowed to use credits anymore . And worst customer exp. ever with operators who can't speak and understand anything. I have to take now case to current affair or customer department to get my hard earn money back. Please stay away with this dodgy business. They are totally rip off.

Knights Fan
Knights FanHunter Region, NSW

Thieves! Avoid at all costs!

Our Garuda flights were cancelled due to COVID and Garuda informed us that our fares had been promptly returned to Aunt Betty. Now 16 weeks since claiming a refund, still nothing! Their phone staff are extremely rude and dismissive. They sent details of my refund by SMS, refusing to confirm by email! Dodgy! And if they do eventually refund me, I was advised that about 75% of my refund is gobbled up in fees anyway! Have filed with Fair Trading because what they’re doing should be illegal. I’m very sorry that I used them, and feel sick that I also convinced 3 other families to book their same flights with them.

Isaac
IsaacSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service, staff with no brain

I will NOT use Aunt Betty in my entire life ever again. Calling customer service for a refund on the 1 September and advised them the original payment method has been canceled and also provided them with the updated bank detail for the refund process. JEFF from customer service asked to send them an email about it which I did. Called 1 week later and said the refund has been processed on the 2 Sept and was transferred to the original form of payment. Absolutely unbelievable, clearly they hired someone with no brain and no skills at all. They even accused I was lying that the original payment method was not cancelled because the payment did not bounce back. I mean seriously?

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid This Company At All Costs!

Nick
Nick

No refund from these scammers

Chasing these guys from the last 22 weeks for the refund, every time they said it will take 12 weeks, now it 22 weeks running, but no response from these guys. also, confirm with the Singapore airlines, they already refund my payment to Byojet. But these guys do not want to refund in my account.

Georgina H.
Georgina H.Sydney, NSW

Wish I could rate zero star

It's been 18 weeks and still waiting for my refund for flight cancelled in April due to Covid19. Customer service are all liars...They claimed that have not yet received my funds from the airline, but my friend's family booked the same flights as mine received the refund 2 months ago from other small travel agent. Will never ever book the flight from them again.

Not getting a refund

Have been trying to get into contact with Aunt Betty for MONTHS! No word on my $1700 refund since MARCH. Going to continue trying to contact but am really not happy with this experience.

Refusing to refund

Still holding my money and not refunding. I hope they go bust so I can hopefully claim on CC. Its been over 12 weeks as they promised. Definitely not returning

Melb gal
Melb galMelbourne

22 weeks and still waiting

My flights were cancelled in March and refunds requested back then. It is now 22 weeks since I requested a refund and still haven't received a cent. Those review below which claimed they received refunds in 12 weeks are either fake or the exception. Aunt Betty paid many people to write fake reviews on another review website - this was proven.

Refund Completed

Hi,

Over 12 weeks ago and after a few calls, I received an email from Aunt Betty saying that my refund was going to be processed but I had to wait 12 weeks, I thought this was just to shut my mouth, because this is the only information we all get.

Finally after 12 weeks waiting for my refund, this came thru, for those who are still waiting on this, don't give up, hopefully Aunt Betty will start refunding customers.

Ruth
RuthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t book with this company

Flight cancelled in March still waiting for refund. Unable to email as email address not receiving new emails. Staff rude on phone and over talk you . Will not put you through to supervisor.

Cowards and absolute SCAM

Cowards! Waited 12 weeks now for our refund due to COVID-19. They now say it'll take over 18 weeks! We are waiting on over $3000 and during this time is extremely stressful as we need it. They have no means of contacting them, we have submitted several complaints to the ACCC and Department of Fair Trading. Will never use again nor flight centre. We are considering a class action if anyone else is keen?

SCAMMED

Worst customer service ever. Still waiting for my refund from April. Company needs investigating. Rude customer service and they try and avoid you being able to contact them. Made me feel like they were doing me a favour when I got through bye having to wait 12 weeks.

Susan
SusanVictoria

Cancellation/Refund

I phoned & requested a refund on my airfares on 26/4/20 as they had put me onto a different flight without my prior agreement, plus i didn’t really want to travel because of covid-19, they said they would refund the full cost ($3666) less $100 per ticket (that’s 3 tickets so -$300) i agreed, i expected $3366 but today i found they actually refunded the FULL amount ($3666) & didn’t take the $100 per ticket deduction. It’s taken a ridiculously long time but i’m super glad it’s over & i’ve got the money back!

Colin
Colin

Terrible

As many others have found, Aunt Betty have stolen my money and continue making excuses to not refund my cancelled flights. Confirmed with the airline that Aunt Betty haven’t requested a refund from them yet despite Aunt Betty telling me they did over three months ago. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Anni
AnniSydney Surrounds, NSW

20 weeks and still waiting

Waiting 20 weeks for refund on flights cancelled by Qantas. Have put complaint into Fair Trading. Will never use Aunt Betty, flight centre or Qantas again. Very shameful treatment of customer!

They Are Liars and cheats

I Have been waiting for a refund for a booking made with Singapore Airlines.
Aunt Betty advises that they have not received the refund from Singapore Airlines.
When I contacted Singapore Airlines they advised me that they had refunded the costs to Aunt Betty over 1 month previous.
They still have not refunded the $13000.00 tickets.
They also give You a complete run around when phoning them.
You cannot speak with anybody that can give you a resolution.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Brian C.
Brian C.Sydney, NSW

Aunt Betty/Flight Centre = your worst nightmare

Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling and frustrating

Battling for months by email and phone for a full refund as promised. Customer service blame Qantas for withholding my funds. Not good enough, reporting to ACCC and A Current Affair.

Angelica L.
Angelica L.

Worst travel agency

I’ve waited over 12 weeks for my refund, they keep saying the airline hasn’t refund them so I have to wait, when you call they hang up!
$2670 and they won’t give me a refund for the insurance I purchased from them. Terrible!

Davemcd
DavemcdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impossible to get money back!

I booked trip to Europe in January with Etihad. Due to COVID flight has been cancelled. Airline confirmed I am eligible for refund. Aunt Betty said I am NOT.
I had to ask airline to contact Aunt Betty to help them to fill the refund form! Yes Aunt Betty’s staff did not know how to fill the refund form online! I’m not joking.
At the end I’ve got email confirmation that refund will be processed. It’s been 10 weeks and still nothing. They say airline did not process the refund yet! Again that’s not true! I confirmed with airline that my booking refund has been completed 3 weeks ago.
Aunt Betty - lie after lie after lie. The worst experience ever. One thing learned - never book with them!