Aunt Betty
Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (652)
  • Ease of Booking

TERRIBE SERVICE

I have been waiting for my REFUND for over 12 mths
There call centre are Terrible, heartless and have o compassion for customers in hardship… we will NEVER use them again

Emma
EmmaLaunceston, TAS

DO NOT USE

DO NOT book with aunt betty they are useless. I booked a flight for a certain day and i have a screen shot that it is confirmed then they email me a completely different date! I called to ask about it and they said I booked it and it was my fault and I asked for an email address so I could email my screen shot and prove that it wasn't my fault and she started yelling at me saying she will change the date just tell her what I wanted. They are honestly rude and horrible to deal with do not book with them just don't do it!

PMZ
PMZ

Would avoid using in future

Worse service ever

I waited for more than a year for the refund of my ticket that I couldn't use because Covid , called thousands times before.and I got no answer for the issue .

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish I didn't even have to tick one star

CHO
CHOPerth, WA

do not trust Aunt Betty!!

Disgraceful outcome after one year of waiting for our refund.
Aunt Betty is now asking us to deal directly with the Airlines to claim ticket cost (COVID related) and will not be involved anymore.

Why should we use Aunt Betty in that case?

very poor customer support - be ready to lose your money!!

Linda N.
Linda N.Kimberley, WA

HORRIBLE, SCAMMING THIEVES

I had a booking cancelled in March 2020 and December 2020 still havent been able to use voucher her as they claim it havent been processed yet, even though i have been sent a confirmation of the voucher. Now being talked to as if im a baby and not being listened to. They cut the voucher in half first and now denying me to get the remaining 1200$

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ADVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Do not use Aunt Betty, book directly with the airlines.

Aunt Betty will note refund your flights, will not provided communications of so called conversations.

The airline has confirmed the refund is to be completed on Aunt Bettys end, over 14 months in the making.

Ana B.
Ana B.Sydney, NSW

They never pay you back scam

They didn't refund our flight,they didn't give us a credit everything with covit 19, we lost 1300 dollars. They ripped us off when it was only fair we had some form of good will

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible to communicate with.

They are very difficult to deal with and delayed the process. The flights went up and it costs us more money. Terrible service would not recommend this company to anyone

Matthew F.
Matthew F.

Impossible to work with.

Arlene
Arlene

Credit/voucher refund from Aunt Betty

Refunding your money back isn't an easy task to do if your asking it to a wrong person or company to whom you bought your ticket. I would say I'm still lucky i dealt with Aunt Betty, although the processing was quite long to wait, at least this time i received an email that I'm going to have my refund after two weeks.

James
JamesWestern Australia

Aunt Betty refund

My flights for April 2020 got cancelled and made into a travel credit. I recently had trouble making flights with the credit and then contacting them to ask for a refund on my iPad so tried on laptop. I was able to submit my refund email on laptop and got a reply saying it would be processed within 2 weeks. I received my refund in 4 days. With all the reviews I had read, I was more than a little worried. Thank you for coming through for me.

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware

Richard A
Richard ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Will Never Use Again, Impossible To Communicate With

Booked Air fares with AUNT BETTY online travel booking service, part of the Flight Centre Group. When Covid hit, they were impossible to communicate with. Eventually our flights got cancelled by the airline.
They were still impossible to communicate with, did not respond to email or calls. Only sent generic emails offering a credit, without providing any info about the conditions. In the end I had to lodge a complaint with NSW Fair trading, who contacted Aunt Betty, and they then responded offering a full refund which I got 10 weeks later. Extremely poor communication, and non existent customer service.