Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 2 of 51)

• Trip Completed Yes · No (752)
  • Ease of Booking

Stay away very unprofessional

They plain and simply refuse to refund my money !! The call center staff are rude they talk over the top of you and refuse to give their name or put you through to a manager.
STAY AWAY from this company.

Tharaa

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled flight in April 20 - Update - Received Refund finally

Very very poor communication from Aunt betty. I have been patient as I understand that it's a hard time, but it looks like they are taking me for a ride. I booked a flight via Singapore airlines for April 20 and a return for June 20. The flights were canceled by the airline and a refund was provided by the airline, but I have still not got it. when I finally got someone online, they told me it would be processed in 3 weeks and its been over 4 months and still no news. I hate it that they don't communicate, I mean how difficult is it for them to keep us updated. They have lost me as a customer and I will make a Consumer Complaint.

Abby W

Abby WSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE!!!!!

Ane

AneSydney, NSW

RIP OFFFFF

Our flights had to be cancelled due to Covid. On the phone for such a long time only to be sent an email saying to call them when I am ready to rebook. I called in today and the caller I had was so rude when I tried explaining something to her she would try to talk over me. Because she didn't like how I spoke to her she left me on hold for a long time and then tried to make me pay an additional $300 per person due to tax and fare difference. My voucher was less than the flights online and she said those are discounted prices and was then told to pay for a brand new fare if I don't want to pay for the fare difference. Would never go back to these rip offs.

bpiyushSydney, NSW

Not helpful once they have your money.

Due to Covid-19, and changes by airlines on their flights its impossible to get in touch with AuntBetty. I am getting email changes and reminders from them and if you do not agree to these its near impossible to contact them. Their Customer page is near useless. I realise they migh be inundated by queries but they need atleast an email one can contact them on

Mark J

Mark JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MIGHT HELP YOU GET A REFUND

Booking TypeFlights

Do not ever do notttttttt go with AUNT BETTY!!!!!!!!!

Incompetent staffs who are not able to process anything and keep repeating "as per policy.. " "as per policy...". Please stay away from this website, do not ever go near them

After 10 months still no refund

Here I am in January still with no refund from a March trip. In March they said it would take up to 12 weeks - that seemed a long time then. Here I am in January and nothing has progressed. They no longer accept emails, dont answer their phone for hours. Its time for the authorities to do something about this firm.

MDS

MDSNew South Wales

REFUND? WHERE IS MY MONEY!

Cancelled due to covid. Impossible to contact "Our call centre in the Philippines is closed due to covid"! And, is there no alternative?
Give this Flight Centre offshoot a big miss....and Flight Centre too, for that matter. No duty of care whatsoever.

Sid B.

Sid B.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

Never ever book through these jokers! There is no customer care whatsoever. During COVID they stopped attending their calls and didn't even have an email address on their website they could attend to. They have morons on customer care who are very rude sitting in some third world country and lie on the phone. They basically stole my money and gave me zero refund.

Jam Aika D.

Jam Aika D.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer experience

It is hard to contact them. Booked with them and they haven’t gave my refund back. They provided me credit shell but will expire this Jan 2021. Couldn’t email or call them.

The greatest ever

The greatest everSydney, NSW

USA scammers operating in Australia

Really a joke. Scammers. Never book a flight with them. Uncontactable! No customer care and misleading services. May be a minus 2! Stay away from them. Will never book with them again

KLA

KLAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gift card what gift card!

Due to covid our flight got cancelled. We were advised later that we had a credit of $4312 we could use up to Dec 2021. I was happy to let it sit until this crisis is sorted. However this month we were advised we could use some or all for gift vouchers. I chose $1000 jb vouchers which were to be emailed on the 17th Dec. Nothing arrived. I rang on the 20th but was on hold for over an hour and didn't get through. Today I rang just after 7am and get an automated response which keeps saying "ring next business day". Can't even email them. What now?

brigette

brigetteSydney, NSW

They ripped me off my Myers voucher

They offered me a gift voucher through Myer and so I took it as I was desperate for some sort of refund. I never received the voucher $4k gone ripped off. I called them how many times I have lost count and they claimed that they sent me the voucher. I have never received it. I’m going to consumer affairs this is ridiculous

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST!!!!

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.