Aunt Betty

• Ease of Booking
Maria
MariaWestern Australia

Don’t reserve seats!

I traveled from Australia to Germany and wanted to make sure I have window seats. Paid about 150$ and ended up with middle seats. After emailing them still no response.

Anup
AnupHobart, TAS

Terrible service!!!!

Eoin M.
Eoin M.

Scumbags

Charging myself and my girlfriend 1000AUD for no reason airlines fully refunded our money now they steal it. Honestly hand on heart these at the worst company I have ever had a dealing with. Do not book with them scum on earth for robbing from people during a time of a global crisis.

Flight cancelled

Disgusting customer service our flight was cancelled from Phuket to Singapore no notification from Aunt Betty. Forced to buy another flight back to Sydney. I asked for a refund Aunt Betty wanted to charge me $250 per pax for cancellation fee. Disgusting will not use you ever again

Booking TypeFlights

Do not use this company!!!

Unable to contact them. No offer for refund for our flights being cancelled from the airline. And they’re telling me I have to pay to get my equivalent amount back for the flights, but they can’t tell me how much that is in a dollar amount. Worst travel agency.
A credit does not work for us as we took 3 months off work for this trip, we will not be able to take any time off work for quite a number of years now.

Terrible costumer support!

I never felt insulted in my life! I know that due the Covid-19 was really hard but I've been trying to get back home since the begining of march, the costumer support from Aunt betty didn't help at all!
I've tried to change my flight first they said there was no flight. I contact latam directly and I got a flight back home the next day. I ask to cancel my flight then, did the form and my flight still not cancelled! And they still wanna ask for 250 dolars fee!

Helder F.
Helder F.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever

My mum wanted to visit me in Australia, bought a return ticket when it was time to return took my mum to Brisbane Airport the reservation didn’t existed but worst the airline wasn’t flying from the airport anymore.
No email or any communication from Aunt Betty confirming change, support line did nothing had to spend $1300 in a new ticket, file a complain and a refund on the website a month passed and no reply.
Spent hours on the phone trying to get someone to solve the issue and still nothing.
Worst experience in the history of travelling.

Don’t let the ‘part of flight center group’ fool you

Booking TypeFlights

My flight was cancelled 2 weeks ago, still waiting for Aunt Betty to contact me...

Romi T.
Romi T.Sydney, NSW

A greedy company to avoid

I booked my flights with ANA via AuntBetty. Flight got cancelled because of covid-19. Airlines refunding in full but this greedy company decided to keep my money. They don't take phone calls, they REMOVED email from their website. They want to carry out one way communication via noreply emails.

Sam79
Sam79AU

Highest level SCUM

Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Profiting off a pandemic

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay clear- pay the difference for a reputable group

SJN
SJNSydney, NSW

Terrible , not responsive at all.

My flight was cancelled 2 weeks prior to my flight and I was calling them and sending email everyday to find a differeny flight but nobody answered the phone or my emails till 2 nights before flight .So I had to buy a ticket 3 times more expensive.Terrible service.

Booking TypeFlights

Absolutely shocking company ..

Anita O.
Anita O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible!!! Unable to even contact!!!

Aunt Betty, we all know your swamped with calls to cancel. However, it's ridiculous to be on hold for an hour only to hear 'the number you've dialed is no longer in service'?! Parents are overseas in Canada and need to get them back ASAP but aunt Betty not even responding to email? How do I change flights? Terrible situation and Aunt Betty not offering any assistance!!!