Aunt Betty
Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (807)
  • Ease of Booking

TERRIBE SERVICE

I have been waiting for my REFUND for over 12 mths
There call centre are Terrible, heartless and have o compassion for customers in hardship… we will NEVER use them again

Emma
EmmaLaunceston, TAS

DO NOT USE

DO NOT book with aunt betty they are useless. I booked a flight for a certain day and i have a screen shot that it is confirmed then they email me a completely different date! I called to ask about it and they said I booked it and it was my fault and I asked for an email address so I could email my screen shot and prove that it wasn't my fault and she started yelling at me saying she will change the date just tell her what I wanted. They are honestly rude and horrible to deal with do not book with them just don't do it!

Great Service

PMZ
PMZ

Would avoid using in future

Worse service ever

I waited for more than a year for the refund of my ticket that I couldn't use because Covid , called thousands times before.and I got no answer for the issue .

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish I didn't even have to tick one star

CHO
CHOPerth, WA

do not trust Aunt Betty!!

Disgraceful outcome after one year of waiting for our refund.
Aunt Betty is now asking us to deal directly with the Airlines to claim ticket cost (COVID related) and will not be involved anymore.

Why should we use Aunt Betty in that case?

very poor customer support - be ready to lose your money!!

john 1604
john 1604sydney

covid 19 refund

it is now 12 months to the day that we had expected to fly out with thai airways.in that time covid hit the flights were cancelled thai airways went bankrupt so no funds for a refund.during this long haul aunty betty kept me informed of all the moves from thai airways .they were always polite and most helpful .i must say so was i as it was not their fault.i have just found a full refund in my bank account.full marks to aunty betty and the team it has been a very rocky road for all.thanks.

Linda N.
Linda N.Kimberley, WA

HORRIBLE, SCAMMING THIEVES

I had a booking cancelled in March 2020 and December 2020 still havent been able to use voucher her as they claim it havent been processed yet, even though i have been sent a confirmation of the voucher. Now being talked to as if im a baby and not being listened to. They cut the voucher in half first and now denying me to get the remaining 1200$

rudy
rudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In good hands

Re-booking our flights after covid cancelled our travel plans last year, was made so easy by your rep (sorry did not catch his name). His calm and pleasant manner reassured us that we were in good hands and the re-booking, incl credit voucher and preferred travel times was done with a minimum of fuss.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ADVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Do not use Aunt Betty, book directly with the airlines.

Aunt Betty will note refund your flights, will not provided communications of so called conversations.

The airline has confirmed the refund is to be completed on Aunt Bettys end, over 14 months in the making.

James
JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Issued Credit - Used Recently, Perfect..!

My European Flights Cancelled January 2020 for Travel in June 2020. Went through all the process selecting "Credit" through Aunt Betty's Online communication. Now, I wont lie in saying it took a Long Time (8 Months) to receive the Credit with (Qantas/Finnair) but granted this was right in the middle of thousands of requests they were receiving so i had to sit tight. Credit Voucher was issued late 2020 and I used it about a month ago (March 2021) to book Domestic flights to Cairns. Had no problem applying Credit Voucher Code at Checkout Page. Ticket was issued within the hour. Checked booking reference given on Qantas Website and all good..!! Still have $150.00 left on Credit Voucher to use by December 2021. Thanks Aunt Betty..!!

Ana B.
Ana B.Sydney, NSW

They never pay you back scam

They didn't refund our flight,they didn't give us a credit everything with covit 19, we lost 1300 dollars. They ripped us off when it was only fair we had some form of good will

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible to communicate with.

They are very difficult to deal with and delayed the process. The flights went up and it costs us more money. Terrible service would not recommend this company to anyone

Matthew F.