Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (895)
  • Ease of Booking

Booking cancelled months later

Booked flights on the 20th April, only to be told the booking was unsucessful on the 30th June. Cannot believe they can get away with this when that's their one job.

Worst Experience ever. AuntBetty is a joke

Celes H
Celes H

Poor customer service and quality

Terrible service. Will try everyway to get money from you. Unclear description of their travel insurance which won’t get you anything if the booking is canceled. A waste of time and money.

M S AlvesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame on you Flight Centre, They gave me a voucher that does not work.

Shaun D.
Shaun D.Hunter Region, NSW

Pirates of the Travel industry

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service - Not notified of Canceled flights - wait for hours

Terrible customer service change flights never tell you. Unable to change on line. hours waiting to speak to someone and very stupid on phones. One discconnected me after 30mins of waiting. Do not book with them not worth the min savings

Booking TypeFlights

Stupidest people to deal with

Flight got cancelled. Waited 2 hours for the caller to tell us to call again from a different number. Worst customer service people ever. I wish we had read the reviews before booking.

KIB
KIB

Don't do it. No saving is worth it

Like others, we have credits from a flight cancelled by the airline during covid. Every time Malaysia Airlines changed the terms of the rebooking window, there was no contact from Aunt Betty, it involved waiting on the phone for hours, repeating our details again and again, only for different reps to offer contradictory and incorrect advice, that often didn't match the confirmation emails we requested they send after. Go direct to the airline, Aunt Betty makes it an ordeal if anything goes wrong

Booking TypeFlights

Don’t not book with them they are useless

They changed my flight with out notifying me and then refused to change it back with out charging me fee to do it don’t not book with them they are useless

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Unless you have money to give away please find somewhere else to book through. I have been waiting for a refund for 2.5 YEARS (COVID Related) They are non-contactable and you just get computer generated responses. Please take advice and go elsewhere.

TERRIBLE

I have booked in March 2020 and could not travel becoz of COVID restrictions. I am trying to rebook now, but they are not contactable. I thought it was a reliable agent being subsidiary of Flight centre. But its a crap. I will have to forgo about $4,500 for picking such a worst travel agent. If I have time I would sue against them.

Booking TypeFlights

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

I booked a flight back in Nov 2020 but due to Covid couldn't fly. I got a credit and tried to rebook but have been editing 3 weeks for them to confirm my new ticket. Every time I adk to speak to a manager or someone senior tgey always say they are busy in a meeting. Worse company to deal with and no customer service what so ever!!

PATHETIC!!! cancel them!!!!

THIS PLACE SHOULD BE CANCELLED !!!! THEY ARE PATHETIC IN EVERYWAY!!!!!!!! Same issue as everyone else that’s left a review and same pathetic customer service - zero help absolutely not taking accountability for THEIR MISTAKES!!!!! worst place and people i’ve ever dealt with.

Joshua K.
Joshua K.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not book with these people - BIG MISTAKE!

We booked business class return tickets to from BNE to HOB - We have been trying to contact Aunt Betty for 4 weeks now to change out return flight without success. Appalled. No response, none by writing, verbal, or other.

Worst Company I’ve Ever Dealt With

Charging me $197 in FEES to just use my flight credit to go interstate. They claim the cheapest flight from MEL to SYD is $303??? SCAM. The customer service is utterly terrible, they’ve given me no option to transfer to credit to Virgin or to their own flight centre. Contacted the ACCC and they couldn’t offer any help. Class action anyone?

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

How can we use credit shell from Aunt Betty to make online booking? Is the a code to apply when making a booking using credit shell?
Aunt Betty Customer service is not contactable.

Thank you kindly.

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

Anyone know what options we have since Aunt Betty is not responding to email and calls regarding our credit shell?
How can we use the credit shell to making bookings?
Or is it possible to get refund?

Thank you.

Tania
Tania
Kerrie-Anne P.
Kerrie-Anne P.
M S Alves

I had the same issue, my voucher expires TODAY and the website gets in a loop that doesn't allow me to book and use it. Called several times and promised I'll receive an email. Wrote some emails asking for help and they blocked my messages!

Jimmyasked

Has anyone had their flight credit honoured? reading a lot of bad reviews about honouring credits, and it's a bit suspect how you just receive an email instead of credit code or voucher. but hoping there are some people who successfully used their credit?

Paul
Paul
Jimmy

sounds like you've made some progress though. hope it works out! for your sake and mine!

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives