Aunt Betty (page 2 of 5)

2.5

• Trip Completed Yes (90) · No
  • Ease of Booking

My flight was cancelled 2 weeks ago, still waiting for Aunt Betty to contact me...

Romi T.

Romi T.Sydney, NSW

A greedy company to avoid

I booked my flights with ANA via AuntBetty. Flight got cancelled because of covid-19. Airlines refunding in full but this greedy company decided to keep my money. They don't take phone calls, they REMOVED email from their website. They want to carry out one way communication via noreply emails.

Sam79

Sam79AU

Highest level SCUM

Michelle L.

Michelle L.

Profiting off a pandemic

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay clear- pay the difference for a reputable group

SJN

SJNSydney, NSW

Terrible , not responsive at all.

My flight was cancelled 2 weeks prior to my flight and I was calling them and sending email everyday to find a differeny flight but nobody answered the phone or my emails till 2 nights before flight .So I had to buy a ticket 3 times more expensive.Terrible service.

Booking TypeFlights

Absolutely shocking company ..

Anita O.

Anita O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible!!! Unable to even contact!!!

Aunt Betty, we all know your swamped with calls to cancel. However, it's ridiculous to be on hold for an hour only to hear 'the number you've dialed is no longer in service'?! Parents are overseas in Canada and need to get them back ASAP but aunt Betty not even responding to email? How do I change flights? Terrible situation and Aunt Betty not offering any assistance!!!

Lea Costa

Lea CostaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible - Customer Service is non existent

Amy E.

Amy E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Experience - didn't book two seperate tickets, on two seperate occasions.

P. Dong

P. DongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trash Service/ Warning for potential travellers

MR JA CRISIS

MR JA CRISISGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warning!!!Do not use this fake company!!!!!

Aunt Betty sales person was to ring as to confirm booking as my wife needed a flight out of Italy because of corona virus asap; waited more than 3 hours on phone trying to get thru to see if booking was confirmed with no luck. So l booked her A flight thru another company which only took me 10 mins to do and have paid full price as Aunt betty’s didn't confirm if they could do this..... Then without notice and after booking with another company we where issued a e ticket from aunt Betty with no notification that they where going to do this, very poor service and communication. We now have 2 booking for same flight and will not let as check in......
My rating for Aunt Betty’s. poor poor DO NOT USE ......

Ged

GedWestern Australia

Not Interested Once Booked

I use this company to fly between Australia and UK. My domestic flight was delayed by 2 hours resulting in us missing our International flight. This was rescheduled the next day. On arrival in the UK, because of the delay gave our car hire to another customer, ended up paying 3 times as much for another vehicle.
Made a claim through Aunt Betty on return from holiday, after numerous calls and email nothing was ever resolved and I lost my money.
Useless company, WOULD NEVER USE AGAIN.

Worst customer support

I am trying to contact Them but unable to connect although waiting for hours. I have also emailed them but haven't received any reply yet such a disgrace customer support never book flight from them

Kaye

KayeSydney, NSW

Ivs efficient and excellent customer service.

Ivs from.customer service was bwen helpful , accurate in giving information, very sympathetic approach as we had a death in the family that's why we are trying to change flight details.
She was very patient while we are making a decision with the changes and explains clearly all necessary information.
While on the phone she is multi tasking she is quick to action all enquiries and emailing to us the important information needed.
She was able to assist and resolve the purpose of our call.
Complete customer satisfaction achieved.
March 8 2020 Time of call: 9:30pm Sydney eastern time Ref:ABY3206739

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Why you dont answer 3times all??

YOU DONT ANSWER ALL REQUESTS!!!!

My flight has been changed, The transit time is too short for me. I do not want to get on the flight with short transit time. Please give another option or cancel it.

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have to pay for staff mistakes and they blamed me for their mistakes.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details so we can investigate further,
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

ArjumandSydney, NSW

Big Rip Off

We purchased an online air ticket to travel on Emirates from Sydney to Nairobi to Toronto and back to Sydney from Aunt Betty and when the fare was displayed, it quoted $2756 including all taxes. After 10 minutes, when we went to book and pay, the fare had disappeared and went up to $2962 including all taxes. Same routing, same airline, same dates, same class. We booked and paid the higher fare as we were afraid that might disappear too. The next day and until the day of departure when the fare was re-displayed it quoted the lower $2756 fare. Aunt Betty refuses to honor the original quote and we feel that we are being ripped off for $206. A caution to travelers who book online and don't realize they are being ripped off.

Arjumand

Give us a break...what are the chances of someone else booking the same routing, same class, same airline in a matter of 10 minutes...

Still waiting for your response.

I think this is the only site I can get your attention.
I received 3rd flight change notification e-mail from Aunt Betty and ask me to keep press confirm button.
After I received 1st notification, I try to call and sent 2 request to your customer care team, still have not receive any reply. I'm worried if I confirm this you are not going to change or offer alternate flight to me.

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
We thank you for your patience and review. We are currently managing large volumes of calls and emails. I am happy to assist and have sent a private message.
Kind Rgds

jeff kornhauser

jeff kornhauserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another whiney complainer with a 1st world problem

Thanks betty we had a smooth experience with no worries. To others who complain about wanting to change bookings at short notice - well if you go with a budget travel biz and don't read the fine print stop ya whining - there will be charges.
Take a mask, go on your "entitled cut-price adventure" and stop blaming everyone for your 1st world problems.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights