Aunt Betty (page 3 of 3)

2.5
  • Trip Completed Yes (59) · No
  • Ease of Booking
SURGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sold tickets for a fully booked flight with wrong meal

I booked tickets for my family but then I got a call from aunt betty and they told me that seats are not available on that flight. This is no good. The customer support is average. Also I asked for Moslim mean and they gave us vegetarian meals. Terrible service. I do not recommend them at all.

SUR

I asked for moslim meal (which includes halal chicken and meat) but I got vegetarian meals. Terrible service.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

sandibeachbreak
sandibeachbreakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost me a day’s pay and responded to my complaint with a “Not our problem!”

Long story short, my flight was delayed for six hours and Aunt Betty was told this the night before (which I confirmed with the airline) and did not contact me. When I wrote to enquire why they told me it was the airlines fault - even though if you book through a third party the airline doesn’t contact you directly. When I emailed them back (twice) saying I wasn’t satisfied with their response I never heard back. Will never book with them again. Delayed flights are one thing, but their customer service is terrible.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more information so we can investigate,
regards,
Aunt Betty.

pathetic service level stay away from them

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to get some more details so we can investigate,

Nadia h aSouth East Queensland, QLD

They charged me twice for a ticket

Hi Nadia,

Booking Services

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

No communication on flight cancellation

Booked china Southern flight from Adelaide to Delhi, flight got cancelled, however no proper communication was sent, end moment while confirming my meal preference request, got to know there is no flight on that day, no communication on any next available flight also, when I push them to arrange alternative options, After spending two hours on call, Customer support simply hangup my call two three times.

Hi Rohit,

Daniel
DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service - you get what you pay for!

Do not book through Aunt Betty - regardless of price.

The service is ridiculously poor - we had an issue with our booking and had to call their overseas call centre 6 times to try and resolve it as the call dropped every time we got through to speak to an agent. In the end Aunt Betty couldn't resolve it and we had to rebook direct with Qantas.

It was an expensive lesson learned - please don't make the same mistake we did!

Hi Daniel,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more details so we can investigate this issue,

Sha
ShaSydney, NSW

Not good service , phone lines are very bad hard to listen them always and they don’t want helpnas well

One comment cheap tickets cheap customers service, they want to charge me without to confirm from the flight when i contacted directly to flight they solve my problem without any charges

Hello Sha,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your booking, so we can investigate,

Very Bad agent - Aunt Betty

I bought business class from christchurch to Adelaide via Sydney with Aunt Betty booking for my boss paying NZD 1048 while I bought same flight on economy fare for myself NZD 349. I was so shocked to be told at the check in counter only Christchurch to Sydney was given business class where from Sydney to Adelaide wasn’t. Booking agent Aunt Betty under Skyscanner has been very dishonest and misleading. Please avoid booking with this agent!

Don't do it

Phone contact not very supportive, unhelpful and then wouldn't answer my calls x5.
Had to get an agent of Fight Centre in order for Aunty Betty consultant to answer my query.
Then I finally was able to reshedule a new flight via an agent from another company.

Hi,
Apologies, you should not have had this issue. I will send you a private message to get more details,

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty