Aunt Betty (page 2 of 3)

• Trip Completed Yes (56) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay clear- pay the difference for a reputable group

SJN

SJNSydney, NSW

Terrible , not responsive at all.

My flight was cancelled 2 weeks prior to my flight and I was calling them and sending email everyday to find a differeny flight but nobody answered the phone or my emails till 2 nights before flight .So I had to buy a ticket 3 times more expensive.Terrible service.

Booking TypeFlights

Absolutely shocking company ..

Anita O.

Anita O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible!!! Unable to even contact!!!

Aunt Betty, we all know your swamped with calls to cancel. However, it's ridiculous to be on hold for an hour only to hear 'the number you've dialed is no longer in service'?! Parents are overseas in Canada and need to get them back ASAP but aunt Betty not even responding to email? How do I change flights? Terrible situation and Aunt Betty not offering any assistance!!!

Lea Costa

Lea CostaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible - Customer Service is non existent

Amy E.

Amy E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Experience - didn't book two seperate tickets, on two seperate occasions.

P. Dong

P. DongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trash Service/ Warning for potential travellers

MR JA CRISIS

MR JA CRISISGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warning!!!Do not use this fake company!!!!!

Aunt Betty sales person was to ring as to confirm booking as my wife needed a flight out of Italy because of corona virus asap; waited more than 3 hours on phone trying to get thru to see if booking was confirmed with no luck. So l booked her A flight thru another company which only took me 10 mins to do and have paid full price as Aunt betty’s didn't confirm if they could do this..... Then without notice and after booking with another company we where issued a e ticket from aunt Betty with no notification that they where going to do this, very poor service and communication. We now have 2 booking for same flight and will not let as check in......
My rating for Aunt Betty’s. poor poor DO NOT USE ......

Ged

GedWestern Australia

Not Interested Once Booked

I use this company to fly between Australia and UK. My domestic flight was delayed by 2 hours resulting in us missing our International flight. This was rescheduled the next day. On arrival in the UK, because of the delay gave our car hire to another customer, ended up paying 3 times as much for another vehicle.
Made a claim through Aunt Betty on return from holiday, after numerous calls and email nothing was ever resolved and I lost my money.
Useless company, WOULD NEVER USE AGAIN.

Worst customer support

I am trying to contact Them but unable to connect although waiting for hours. I have also emailed them but haven't received any reply yet such a disgrace customer support never book flight from them

Booking TypeFlights

Why you dont answer 3times all??

YOU DONT ANSWER ALL REQUESTS!!!!

My flight has been changed, The transit time is too short for me. I do not want to get on the flight with short transit time. Please give another option or cancel it.

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have to pay for staff mistakes and they blamed me for their mistakes.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details so we can investigate further,
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

ArjumandSydney, NSW

Big Rip Off

We purchased an online air ticket to travel on Emirates from Sydney to Nairobi to Toronto and back to Sydney from Aunt Betty and when the fare was displayed, it quoted $2756 including all taxes. After 10 minutes, when we went to book and pay, the fare had disappeared and went up to $2962 including all taxes. Same routing, same airline, same dates, same class. We booked and paid the higher fare as we were afraid that might disappear too. The next day and until the day of departure when the fare was re-displayed it quoted the lower $2756 fare. Aunt Betty refuses to honor the original quote and we feel that we are being ripped off for $206. A caution to travelers who book online and don't realize they are being ripped off.

Arjumand

Give us a break...what are the chances of someone else booking the same routing, same class, same airline in a matter of 10 minutes...

Still waiting for your response.

I think this is the only site I can get your attention.
I received 3rd flight change notification e-mail from Aunt Betty and ask me to keep press confirm button.
After I received 1st notification, I try to call and sent 2 request to your customer care team, still have not receive any reply. I'm worried if I confirm this you are not going to change or offer alternate flight to me.

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
We thank you for your patience and review. We are currently managing large volumes of calls and emails. I am happy to assist and have sent a private message.
Kind Rgds

Cecilia

CeciliaSydney, NSW

Deeply regret booking through them (and not direct through Qantas)

yy l.

yy l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My flight got cancelled due to coronavirus, but Aunt Betty did not reply to my email for more than 11days.

Shocking service

Absolute joke of a company, asked for a full refund on my returning flight from China due to the coronavirus outbreak, didn't give me a specific amount which I would be refunded for almost 3 weeks. Was forced to go to the insurance company to claim and had assumed I would be refunded 50% of the total flight costs. Turns out I didn't and now 3 weeks later I finally get my. money back and I only received 30% of the flight costs in my account. Poor communication, poor updates and lost me a ton of money. Absolute joke.

Traveler

TravelerSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

We booked flights to Bali and needed to change one of the passengers flights to the next day. We spent an hour on the phone with Aunty Betty only to be told we needed to speak to the airline directly. Once contacting the airline was told that as it was booked through an agent I was not able to make any amendments. I then sent numerous emails and days later was finally contacted by Aunty Betty who again refused to help and wanted to continue telling me I had to contact the airline directly. The whole process took so long that the price to change the date on the ticket had increased by over $100. Just ridiculous, I will never book with Aunty Betty again and will recommend that others don’t use this company.

leigh liu

leigh liuSydney, NSW

Horrible horrible horrible experience, unreliable and completely irresponsible travel agency. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM.

Garry BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC