Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 3 of 49)

• Trip Completed Yes (56) · No (590)
  • Ease of Booking

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with

Holding up cancellation money from last 7-8 months and everytime you contact them comeup with another excuse and asking to one more form with same details which were already provided.

Jon

JonBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible handling of COVID refund - never book with them

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service I've experienced

Easily the most infuriating company I've ever dealt with. Avoid at all costs. They are holding my flight credit to ransom i.e. I can't use it without paying additional money. Even though it was an international flight and I've tried booking a cheap domestic fare. They are horrible on the phone and often just hang up. I don't understand how they are still in business.

Waiting over 7 months for refund

I had a cancelled flight in March due to Covid and have been waiting since the day after for a refund. It still hasn't been processed. They have terrible customer service and will never use them again. They kept giving me the wrong information.

Clare L.

Clare L.Sydney, NSW

I still haven't received my refund after 8 months

I booked flights in December 2019 to London from Sydney. I had to cancel them in March due to COVID-19. 8 months later I still have not recieved my refund. The flights cost $3100. I am waiting for my refund of $3100, I've tried everything. Their call centre isn't even taking calls anymore. Absolutely disgusting service.

James

JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Sick Of The Excuses..? 6 Months On I Am..!

Ada S.

Ada S.Perth, WA

Terrible customer service and not Australia based

If you have questions the only way is to CALL them.
Their call centre definately not in Australia, voice signal quliaty was poor and they might just hang you up

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.Sydney, NSW

still no refund after 8 months

My flights were cancelled in March this year by the airline and I requested a refund then. It is now almost 8 months and I still haven't receive anything. All those people claiming they received their refund from Aunt Betty in a few weeks are lying and clearly paid by Aunty Betty to write fake reviews.

Thomas

Thomas

Claimed a refund 4 months ago and still waiting

Got a credit voucher for my booking in Apr but decided to claim a refund in Jun. It's been over 4 months (16 weeks) now and I am still waiting.

gadget709765

gadget709765sydney

Received Multiple emails flight cancelled, nearly 2hr To speak to someone then get asked sensitive And Rude questions

foxy66

foxy66Victoria

Agreed to refund but never put request through airline so we lost our money

Irresponsible and untrustworthy

they sold a ticket which was not practical at all for a connecting flight. had to buy a new one. it is not fair as it was not my mistake.

Ahmed

AhmedPerth, WA

Its 26 weeks and I Haven't received my refund yet! ABY3228301

Its been 26 weeks and I haven't received my refund yet. This is appalling and disgusting knowing we are in unprecedented times and financially harsh times. I need my money back so I can put food on the table. I need my money!!!!!!! This is the number: ABY3228301

I want my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy I want my $2,054.00

Fransisca C.

Fransisca C.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst online travel agent .

Been waiting for the refund from my flights from April , been told 3 months but never got it until now . At first been told we need to pay cancellation fee for flights canceled by the carriers ( which is SQ) , flights have all been canceled due to Covid and we even gotten the travel ban from Australian government . Such a dodgy company, first and last time dealing with this company and flight center .

midge

midgeFar North Queensland, QLD

Miracles can happen. I have finally been refunded from Aunt Betty.

After waiting 21 weeks and finding out from Singapore Airlines that they refunded my money back to Aunt Betty on 3 July (so Aunt Betty held on to my money knowingly for 10 weeks), I have finally recieved my refund. They did say I will get the whole $1334.00 back but I got $1316.00 instead. I am guessing the missing $28 was a credit card fee. To be honest I am just soooooooooooo happy I got most of my money back.
For those still waiting for a refund, please be persistant with them. I was like a dog with a bone.
I know one thing for sure, I will never book through an agent again.
Midge

MOMINUL

MOMINULSydney, NSW

Not good at all

Very unprofessional, customer service is terrible, stay away from them, I booked a ticket with them and flight cancelled and they are trying to give voucher not refund my hard earned money almost 8 months, stay away from them.

abhimanyu c.

abhimanyu c.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Agent you ever deal with

So i canceled my flights in march and after 2 weeks with so much hassling they issued us flight credit and we have receipt of credits. Now we like to book flights domesticly again and they saying we aren't allowed to use credits anymore . And worst customer exp. ever with operators who can't speak and understand anything. I have to take now case to current affair or customer department to get my hard earn money back. Please stay away with this dodgy business. They are totally rip off.

Knights Fan

Knights FanHunter Region, NSW

Thieves! Avoid at all costs!

Our Garuda flights were cancelled due to COVID and Garuda informed us that our fares had been promptly returned to Aunt Betty. Now 16 weeks since claiming a refund, still nothing! Their phone staff are extremely rude and dismissive. They sent details of my refund by SMS, refusing to confirm by email! Dodgy! And if they do eventually refund me, I was advised that about 75% of my refund is gobbled up in fees anyway! Have filed with Fair Trading because what they’re doing should be illegal. I’m very sorry that I used them, and feel sick that I also convinced 3 other families to book their same flights with them.

Isaac

IsaacSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service, staff with no brain

I will NOT use Aunt Betty in my entire life ever again. Calling customer service for a refund on the 1 September and advised them the original payment method has been canceled and also provided them with the updated bank detail for the refund process. JEFF from customer service asked to send them an email about it which I did. Called 1 week later and said the refund has been processed on the 2 Sept and was transferred to the original form of payment. Absolutely unbelievable, clearly they hired someone with no brain and no skills at all. They even accused I was lying that the original payment method was not cancelled because the payment did not bounce back. I mean seriously?

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid This Company At All Costs!

KCC

KCCasked

bpiyush
bpiyush

Don't expect a reply. Did you realise this company is owned by Flight Center?
Will NEVER use them again and by inference never use Flight Center again

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives