Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 4 of 49)

• Trip Completed Yes (56) · No (590)
  • Ease of Booking

Nick

Nick

No refund from these scammers

Chasing these guys from the last 22 weeks for the refund, every time they said it will take 12 weeks, now it 22 weeks running, but no response from these guys. also, confirm with the Singapore airlines, they already refund my payment to Byojet. But these guys do not want to refund in my account.

Georgina H.

Georgina H.Sydney, NSW

Wish I could rate zero star

It's been 18 weeks and still waiting for my refund for flight cancelled in April due to Covid19. Customer service are all liars...They claimed that have not yet received my funds from the airline, but my friend's family booked the same flights as mine received the refund 2 months ago from other small travel agent. Will never ever book the flight from them again.

Not getting a refund

Have been trying to get into contact with Aunt Betty for MONTHS! No word on my $1700 refund since MARCH. Going to continue trying to contact but am really not happy with this experience.

Refusing to refund

Still holding my money and not refunding. I hope they go bust so I can hopefully claim on CC. Its been over 12 weeks as they promised. Definitely not returning

Melb gal

Melb galMelbourne

22 weeks and still waiting

My flights were cancelled in March and refunds requested back then. It is now 22 weeks since I requested a refund and still haven't received a cent. Those review below which claimed they received refunds in 12 weeks are either fake or the exception. Aunt Betty paid many people to write fake reviews on another review website - this was proven.

Ruth

RuthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t book with this company

Flight cancelled in March still waiting for refund. Unable to email as email address not receiving new emails. Staff rude on phone and over talk you . Will not put you through to supervisor.

Cowards and absolute SCAM

Cowards! Waited 12 weeks now for our refund due to COVID-19. They now say it'll take over 18 weeks! We are waiting on over $3000 and during this time is extremely stressful as we need it. They have no means of contacting them, we have submitted several complaints to the ACCC and Department of Fair Trading. Will never use again nor flight centre. We are considering a class action if anyone else is keen?

SCAMMED

Worst customer service ever. Still waiting for my refund from April. Company needs investigating. Rude customer service and they try and avoid you being able to contact them. Made me feel like they were doing me a favour when I got through bye having to wait 12 weeks.

Colin

Colin

Terrible

As many others have found, Aunt Betty have stolen my money and continue making excuses to not refund my cancelled flights. Confirmed with the airline that Aunt Betty haven’t requested a refund from them yet despite Aunt Betty telling me they did over three months ago. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Anni

AnniSydney Surrounds, NSW

20 weeks and still waiting

Waiting 20 weeks for refund on flights cancelled by Qantas. Have put complaint into Fair Trading. Will never use Aunt Betty, flight centre or Qantas again. Very shameful treatment of customer!

They Are Liars and cheats

I Have been waiting for a refund for a booking made with Singapore Airlines.
Aunt Betty advises that they have not received the refund from Singapore Airlines.
When I contacted Singapore Airlines they advised me that they had refunded the costs to Aunt Betty over 1 month previous.
They still have not refunded the $13000.00 tickets.
They also give You a complete run around when phoning them.
You cannot speak with anybody that can give you a resolution.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Brian C.

Brian C.Sydney, NSW

Aunt Betty/Flight Centre = your worst nightmare

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling and frustrating

Battling for months by email and phone for a full refund as promised. Customer service blame Qantas for withholding my funds. Not good enough, reporting to ACCC and A Current Affair.

Angelica L.

Angelica L.

Worst travel agency

I’ve waited over 12 weeks for my refund, they keep saying the airline hasn’t refund them so I have to wait, when you call they hang up!
$2670 and they won’t give me a refund for the insurance I purchased from them. Terrible!

Davemcd

DavemcdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impossible to get money back!

I booked trip to Europe in January with Etihad. Due to COVID flight has been cancelled. Airline confirmed I am eligible for refund. Aunt Betty said I am NOT.
I had to ask airline to contact Aunt Betty to help them to fill the refund form! Yes Aunt Betty’s staff did not know how to fill the refund form online! I’m not joking.
At the end I’ve got email confirmation that refund will be processed. It’s been 10 weeks and still nothing. They say airline did not process the refund yet! Again that’s not true! I confirmed with airline that my booking refund has been completed 3 weeks ago.
Aunt Betty - lie after lie after lie. The worst experience ever. One thing learned - never book with them!

Mindab1980

Mindab1980

Stock standard reply read of a cue card.

Just Cruising

Just CruisingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should be zero rating

Dishonest. Don't book with them.
Booked my return flights to the US . Couldn't fly beacuse of covid. Will not refund my fares. Tried to fob me off with , It will take 12 weeks to refund. Strange ! As it only took them two tenths of one second to take the moneh from my account.
I paid for airfares. I didn't fly. Not my fault. I should get my money back. How on earth can they think they should keep it ?
For what ? $ 2000 gone.
Horrible ,dodgy company. I hope they go broke. I really do.
Never ever again.

Keith Powell

Keith Powell

Will never book through Aunt Betty ( Flight Centre ) again

We had booked a return flight (Singapore Airlines flight departing May 20) through Aunt Betty . 14 weeks ago we went through the process of requesting a refund for the cancelled flight but apart from the acknowledgement of the request we have heard nil from Aunt Betty. The moral to the story is “don’t book through a travel agent”

Shocking service

I have been awaiting since march 15th for refunds from cancelled flights
This company is a scam n tell that many lies
Im tired of awaiting for my money
There is no reason to not refund me
Id never book again with this company ever again

Zeb

ZebFar North Queensland, QLD

No response and creating fake reviews

Paid for my tickets last year, got communication ONLY when it came from me, they won't bother to reach out to you.
My refund was apparently being processed and would take up to 12-weeks. -This was on April 4th, well over 12 weeks now.
My advice is to report them to the ACCC, hopefully they'll catch on and do something about it. Until then, keep calling and contact your bank about disputing the cost.

Noticed a sudden increase in the 5-star reviews for this terrible airlines; sure enough, these accounts were created on the day of the review, probably in an attempt to boost their review scores.

KCC

KCCasked

bpiyush
bpiyush

Don't expect a reply. Did you realise this company is owned by Flight Center?
Will NEVER use them again and by inference never use Flight Center again

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives