Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (30)
  • Ease of Booking
woozie
wooziePerth, WA

Got Airline Confirmation After a Lot of Work

Danielle B.
Danielle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money with zero customer service!

I booked with aunt Betty for my flight from Melbourne to London.
At the time of booking I paid over $150 to reserve my seats (through aunt Betty)
I also paid extra $125 for priority customer care….
To cut a long and painful story short, Qantas had no record of my seat reservations, so I ended up having to pay another reservation fee to book my seats… no problem (I thought) I’ll just call aunt Betty with my super duper priority customer care voucher…… couldn’t get through and absolutely ZERO response to my email. Appalling rip off merchants!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Ease of Booking
Ari A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please Help

Edit: I have changed my review from 1 star to two as a result of assistance I received once I posted this review. However I shouldn't have had to get to this point to have my problem be resolved.

I booked thru aunt Betty 2 yrs ago. Flight cancelled due to covid. They gave me credit (should have been a refund). The credit expires next month and I have been trying to rebook my flights but have waited on hold for over three hours every day this week . I have called at 7 am and at 4pm and at the middle of the day. But cannot get thru before my phone battery dies. It's seriously making me freak out. I'm almost crying it's so frustrating. And the hold music is next level AWFUL. please help me!!!!! I can't afford to loose $1000 airfare.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights
Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Ari A, Im sorry it's so hard to reach us right now. Id be happy to help you rebook. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

John
JohnSouth West, WA

Had email replies but directed to Call Centre … never got through after 7 attempts

Have been notified of credit but got directed to call to book travel. Over 2 hours waiting over 6 calls! Sent emails again but no response as yet please help!
Have supplied detail, everything has gone quiet even though I am trying to book another ticket apart from mine.
FRUSTRATING.

DennyGippsland, VIC

Not getting a ticket even after 20days of paying extra money on top of the Credit and also charged more

I used the credit from 2020 to purchase a ticket for travel in 2022.I had around 4000$ as credit and i had to pay extra 1700$ for the new ticket.While Auntbetty booking site for a fresh ticket for same number of passengers for the same dates and destination is only 5296$..so I had to pay 300$ more without any rationale,even though I was told there will be no extra fees or charges..

I rebooked and paid the money on 8 /2/22, but even after almost a month I havn't received a ticket yet..I have rung customer service thrice,each time they said ticket will be issued in 24-48 hrs but I am still waiting...my booking reference is ABY3251317.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Denny, I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. I am looking into this for you and will provide an update when I have more information. Kindest regards, Brad

Denny

Thank you,finally I got the ticket on 7/3/22..Thanks for your help Brad..my thoughts if Aunt Betty is too busy,they should atleast contact customers and reassure them things are in progress..thanks anyways

S K.
S K.Sydney, NSW

Regarding credit flight but Brad helped my after emailing him

It's regarding the rescheduling of my credit ticket. I did contact auntbetty Australia regarding this matter but haven't heard back from you guys and it has been almost two weeks now. I talked to one of your customer care member but he wasn't able to understand what I was trying to explain him so many times. Hopefully, he understood at the end of the day. But after I emailed Brad yesterday i.e. 3rd of Feb he is trying to resolve my problem within 24 hours.

Mary A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute rubbish service

Katt7484
Katt7484

Impossible to get a hold of.

Wondering whether Aunt Betty has gone into liquidation? I have called and emailed numerous times about using a flight credit and have had no luck with getting through to anyone.. help!!

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Katt7484, I am sorry you are having trouble reaching us. I would be happy to assist you, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Kind Regards, Brad

San
SanSouthwest, VIC

Still waiting…

Booked over 3.5k of flights. We are eligible for refund due to flight cancellation. Over a year later and we are still waiting. Attempted phone call to help cut out after 30 min hold.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Refund anyone else waiting !!!!

Booked Flight to Tasmania on the 06/01/2021. The next Day Greater Brisbane was put into lockdown for 3 days and Tasmanian Government declared it as a hotspot!! Lodged the refund form as directed by their site. No confirmation of receiving my claim by them, Tasmania is still not allowing people from greater Brisbane in! The intended flight is to depart tomorrow 15/01/2021 !!!! As of 2:15pm 14/01/2021 still no confirmation from them to say whether they have received my claim!!!! I feel rather distressed about the lack of communication from this Company.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed No
Craig D
Craig DSydney, NSW

Refund Joke!

Diah P.
Diah P.Sydney, NSW

Will not ever to deal with Auntbetty again

Flight cancelled in May still waiting for uncertainty CREDIT voucher to be follow Up . Unable to email as email address not receiving new emails. Staff rude on phone and over talk you . Will not put you through to manager . I Will escalate This matter to higher organisation if still cant be solved .
I will re submit again to AACC
By Diah

Lois
LoisSydney, NSW

Appalling consumer behaviour

Absolutely appalling behaviour. Have lied about the availability of a refund, when Qantas & Singapore Airline cancelled the flights !! Impossible to obtain clear information or heaven help, if you would actually prefer to speak to a real person !
Will never use this company again nor Flight Centre. Hope Graham Turner is enjoying his multi millions of wealth, while clients receive no assistance or more importantly , their refunds !!

aunt betty customer care

Suri S.
Suri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change my flight

I have tried email, phone over 2 weeks now, the only reply i got was some kind of email info for covid-19. My flight in 6 days. I know air canada allowed to flight change free of charge. The same with everyone i guess..waiting on the phone for over an hour and finally only got disconnected.So frustrated! I travelling with my young children, with this kind of situation where the world has gone crazy due to covid-19, i don't know what will hit me and my family the next day. And being subsidiary of Flight Centre I thought Aunt Betty will be reliable, it proven me I look might look too high.Can please get back to me. I still have my faith on you. My reservation ABY2853618.