Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (22)
  • Ease of Booking
Craig D

Craig DSydney, NSW

Refund Joke!

Diah P.

Diah P.Sydney, NSW

Will not ever to deal with Auntbetty again

Flight cancelled in May still waiting for uncertainty CREDIT voucher to be follow Up . Unable to email as email address not receiving new emails. Staff rude on phone and over talk you . Will not put you through to manager . I Will escalate This matter to higher organisation if still cant be solved .
By Diah

Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Appalling consumer behaviour

Absolutely appalling behaviour. Have lied about the availability of a refund, when Qantas & Singapore Airline cancelled the flights !! Impossible to obtain clear information or heaven help, if you would actually prefer to speak to a real person !
Will never use this company again nor Flight Centre. Hope Graham Turner is enjoying his multi millions of wealth, while clients receive no assistance or more importantly , their refunds !!

aunt betty customer care

Suri S.

Suri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change my flight

I have tried email, phone over 2 weeks now, the only reply i got was some kind of email info for covid-19. My flight in 6 days. I know air canada allowed to flight change free of charge. The same with everyone i guess..waiting on the phone for over an hour and finally only got disconnected.So frustrated! I travelling with my young children, with this kind of situation where the world has gone crazy due to covid-19, i don't know what will hit me and my family the next day. And being subsidiary of Flight Centre I thought Aunt Betty will be reliable, it proven me I look might look too high.Can please get back to me. I still have my faith on you. My reservation ABY2853618.

Audrey

AudreyPerth, WA

Flight to Japan on 17 March

ABY3207881
ABY3207981

Like the others, I have been trying to get into contact with AB for several days through online form and phone but in vain! I understand this is a stressful time for the AB customer team and I am seeking your help via this website in hoping I can get a response, at least get a confirmation that the web cancellation booking request has been received and processed.

My partner and I have been booked with ANA on 17 March flying from Perth to Japan and would like to cancel the entire booking and obtain a full refund. Please contact me asap.

SunnySydney, NSW

Unable to contact despite several attempts and on hold for hours

My booking reference is ABY3128505. I am flying day after tomorrow and want to postpone my flight. I am trying to contact from last three days but after on hold for one to two hours phone gets disconnected by itself. I have sent query by online contact form a week back but no reply so far. The travel date is approaching and if I am not able to get it re-scheduled either I am forced to travel as per original booking or don't turn up and loose all the money. This is just because Aunt Betty is not contactable. If the call volume is high then travel agents should take some extra measures as medical industry is doing to cope with the situation. Very much disappointed and will be contacting ACCC.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Your flights are still live. If you do not travel tomorrow, or advise us by 3pm Brisbane time today 12 March, that you want these tickets put into a credit shell, your flights will be forfeit.

Aunt Betty uncontactable and uncaring

Booking reference ABY2997745
We booked in December 2019 to travel on 17th March 2020. There was nothing to say our tickets were not refundable. SQ cancelled our 1st leg (Per-Sin) and gave a new flight option that we cannot take up. Aunt Betty has asked for $450 per person to postpone our trip to Japan. We want to cancel but have been told there will be no refunds. We spoke to them over a week ago, and after many attempts, finally managed to get them on the phone again last night, only to be told the bad news. Singapore Airlines have announced no charge cancellations if we rebook to travel by Aug31, but Aunt Betty did not mention this. Unable to reach them again. We're at a loss as to how to proceed. Will be calling the ACCC.

Jean-Luc Papineau
Jean-Luc Papineau

Hi,
Can you please explain the conditions of a credit shell are? If the status of Australia's travel advice changes to do not go, what will happen then? we are happy to change our flights to the latest in August as possible.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Paid over 2 weeks ago, still waiting for confirmation...

I completely understand the current circumstances. However, I paid for return flights for me and my family over 2 weeks ago. I am not attempting to change flights or get a refund. I just want my e-ticket. That's all.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some information so we can locate your booking.

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor experience

Ian

Thanks so much for the reply. That’s vey helpful but as mentioned in my review I have already booked a new fare. Is it worth cancelling the existing booking or just be a ‘no show’?

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

We will cancel it out of the airline system, not much point clogging it up.
Thanks.

Can you please pick up the call.....

I have tried to get through to someone as I have not received a confirmation of my booking and e-ticket. I made 4 calls over the past two days but no one is picking up. I am flying in less than a week. The money has been processed through. I have also sent through an email. Can someone please urgently get back to me to tell me!!! If they do not get back to me today I will cancel the transaction with my bank.

Hi,
We have just sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference so we can assist,

Anna Z.
Anna Z.

Still waiting for a response. Thank you.

Steven Clay

Steven ClayNortheast, VIC

Can not get a response from them

I paid the 9 dollar price drop fee, sent an email with all the details 4 weeks ago of a cheaper price and have still not heard from them. A week ago, I asked when to expect my tickets, still no response.

Hi Steven,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference to obtain more details and action.

nicD

nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice website but booking didn't work and customer service unhelpful.

Website well presented and easy to fill out, however the booking process never worked for me, saying flights no longer available no matter what I tried. Customer service was unhelpful.

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
Thank you for your review. I would like to investigate this further. I will send you a private message.
Kind Rgds
Aunt Betty

What happened to my flight itinerary?

Made bookings thru cheapflights.com and channeled to this AuntBetty.com.au. Received booking confirmation acknowledgement via email but 3 days later still no itinerary as promised. Worried if flight's booked at all

Cindy SPerth, WA

Price drop protection , difficult to claim.

Price drop protection with this company is a bit of a scam , I suggest people stay away .. They make it very difficult to claim and never reply to your emails unless you call and complain... I have a voucher now and can't find any information on what happens if I have credit left over after booking another flight ..

Cindy S

Ok, where does it mention voucher and how you don't credit if unused? You mention PDP can only be used once during the life of the booking nothing about voucher.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We accept this could be a bit clearer, so we will amend the FAQ to advise that the voucher as well as the PDP can only be used once. All our vouchers have to be used in one transaction.

M_P_M

M_P_MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Failed to complete the purchase

Hi,
I am happy with few good deals shown up in the website. Unfortunately I can't able to complete the transaction "OOPS something went wrong", that's the message the web page end up with. This is not for once, more than a week with 5-10 failed attempts. Tried all the troubleshooting tips shown up in the website.

On a casual chat with one of my friends having similar experience end up with giving up and choosing a different agent. Even a chat with customer won't help.

Swarnie

What a hassle to deal with - avoid if you can

Hi Swarnie,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking details, so we can investigate,

ABY1832193

Kat

KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

Don't try to call them as you get put on hold for over 15 minutes then get hung up on and I'm travelling tomorrow (this has happened on 2 occasions). Emailing takes 3 business days for a response so how else do I contact them. Also had problems with my booking and them having my firstname and surname in the wrong order, had to send my passport through twice to them to change. Good thing was they were the best price however I travel every year and never had issues like this before.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Fare increased within a blink of eyes

Fare increased within a blink of eyes. Fare must be keep low. Three shouldn't be any fee for credit card transaction. It's good that it has a fare increased protection.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Expensive of changing your flight tickets ....

So expensive if u wanna change your flight....I probably won’t use aunt Betty again, besides, my flight tickets are not cheap, almost $1000 per person, anyway, I think I should order my tickets somewhere next time..,

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty