Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (71) · No (764)
  • Ease of Booking

Anthony I.
Anthony I.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Please don't use.... Terrible experience, untrained staff with no customer service and alot of false promises.

I've been on hold listening to a Phillipino version of Pharrel's Happy for more hours than I can count. It's almost a pis take that you havent changed this considering the reviews and the fact that your customers are quite obvioulsy not HAPPY.......

Pay the little bit extra and use a travel agent that cares about the customer. Flight Centre you should be ashamed that this is affiliated to your brand

Peeyush G.
Peeyush G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bunch of Liars.. incompetent staff

I have in writing that the credit of my flights cancelled by Malaysia Airlines due to COVID is with the airline. Called the airline and they said it is with the agent.

Called agent and got through to a human after 55 mins of waiting, only to be disconnected because they did not understand. THE WORST TRAVEL AGENCY. DO NOT USE THEM.

TaniaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Never Use Aunt Betty

Wow reading all your reviews puts me amongst you all. I have a credit shell from Covid I am unable to use. Hours on the phone, they wont refund me they cant supply flights and all I get is "Sorry Mamm" and a promise of an email in 3 days which never comes. Unfortunate for them they have hit the wrong cookie. I will never give up till i get my money back.

Worst company I have had the misfortune to deal with

I booked because I was being cheap, and that's always a mistake. But being a part of Flight Centre who I worked for, for 9 years I figured they would be OK. No, waste of time and money.

Advice to anyone out there, take it from an experienced travel agent, don't use an agent. Go direct to the airline and hotels. Agents hands are tied and really are a waste of time, I know I am one. Wish now I had just booked direct with the Airline, as this would have been sorted nearly 2 years ago.

Doc
DocGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst travel booking service ever

Totally useless. Booking was cheap, and being part of flight centre group I booked. No way to manage a booking online, airline won't let me do it direct as it was booked by a 3rd party. Ring customer service but they'll never answer, emails ignored. Total shambles and will never book with them ever again. My advice: use another booking service

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Getting Desperate!!

I have spent 6 hours on the phone to Aunt Betty listening to "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. I am not happy and am desperate for Aunt Betty to respond to my concerns and numerous emails. I am desperate for help as my flight is coming up soon. Aunt Betty, please contact me!!!!.

Ease of Booking
Geoff23
Geoff23Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cancelled covid flights to cancelled and conditional credit on their terms impossible to use - NO customer care/service

Celine T.
Celine T.Sydney, NSW

Please, do not use this company!

I was reading through these reviews and the majority describe the same situation I've been through trying to use my travel credit. I now have to pay extra to be able able to use the credit. Absolutely outrageous!

BREWZILLA T.
BREWZILLA T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thousands owed to me in flight credits that are in threat of expiry purely due to access issues and the worst CS support

Thousands of dollars in cancelled flights left in "Aunt Betty Credit" with a call center that leaves you waiting hours each time you try to reach them and very little to no knowledge or support once you do. Actions that are agreed over the phone with the call center are not actioned at all and you are left to repeat the process again, and again.

DOESNT work

Tried booking on basis of credits from Covid cancellation, but site and helpdesk does not allow booking unless flying NZ air lines, despite email saying otherwise. Appalling communication, and business practice. Also 2 hours waiting on phone call.

Horrible Service

Tried booking on basis of credits from Covid cancellation, but site and helpdesk does not allow booking unless flying Virgin Australia, despite email saying otherwise. Appalling communication , and business practice

Shocking bad customer service

Do yourself a favour and book elsewhere
Zero customer service
Been on hold 2 hours and no answer.
This company based in Australia? I’d rather have known how bad they where before I bought from them. Stay away from this company

Mark McDonald
Mark McDonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joke of a Company

Do not ever use them. Worst company to deal with. Got stuffed around with credits from Cancelled flights at the start of covid. Finally we we're able to book flights after reading posts on here. But we weren't able to combine the credits so even know the flights we we're booking we're cheaper then both our credits, we still had to pay extra. We wanted to book through virgin and use them towards a flight and accommodation package. We we're told no. Now once we've used them, we have received an email to say that they are now allowing us to book directly through virgin for the remaining 30 dollars... We will never use aunt betty or flight centre.

Mumma Bear
Mumma Bear

Call centre in Philippines just tops it off nicely….Heeellloo asic????

Calling all asic officials!!! Pay attention and do your job. We are all being ripped off here! Hold the directors to account…. Read the reviews. I can’t be objective. I can only relate my appalling experience. There is nothing good about this company. They are white collar criminals. The end.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

Waited 2 hours for phone to be answered. Attempted to rebook flight that was postponed due to covid. Call centre must be located in Singapore. Was told they would call me me back in 10 minutes. Never received a call. Rang the next day and waited another 2 hours for call to be answered. Was told I would have to pay a service fee of $50 another $99 fee for change of flight plus the price increase of flight. Never use this company