Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (650)
  • Ease of Booking

The worst customer service you will ever experience!

Purchased airline tickets back in Feb 2020 via Aunt Betty, however due COVID all flights were cancelled etc. I was initially told I could get a refund but then this changed quickly and instead I received an email which stated that I have full credit. I have been trying to contact Aunt Betty via email and phone to access my credit but there has been no response to date. I called numerous times over the past month and no answer despite waiting on hold for an hour at a time. I’ve just made a complaint with NSW Fair trading. Never have I experienced such horrendous service.

Customer C.Aunt Betty

You would best go through an honest company

I was not able to get my refund after I rang and was told I could get a refund.
Due to covid border shutdowns I was told I didnt cancel but I have proof on my phone I did call and Email.

Michael S.
Michael S.Hobart, TAS

Extremely Disappointing Customer Experience

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Hi Michael S, I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. I would be happy to look into this for you, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Abhi
AbhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic customer service

Pathetic customer Service, trying to contact over phone and email, the phone doesn’t connect and nobody responds to email. After being on hold for couple of hours the phone disconnect aitomatically saying that the number is invalid...hard to believe

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Hi Abhi, I am sorry you are having trouble reaching us. I would be happy to assist you, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Impossible to get a hold of.

Wondering whether Aunt Betty has gone into liquidation? I have called and emailed numerous times about using a flight credit and have had no luck with getting through to anyone.. help!!

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Hi Katt7484, I am sorry you are having trouble reaching us. I would be happy to assist you, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Manpreet S.
Manpreet S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impossible to reach the customer care

Booked a flight and seems like it is impossible to reach their customer care. Will put you on hold and say number not in service after a 20 minute wait. How are these companies even operating in Australia?

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Hi Manpreet S., I am sorry you are having trouble reaching us. I would be happy to assist you, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

TahnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely terrible

When trying to contact AuntBetty, spent 1.5 hours on hold before speaking to someone 3 times.
Encountered covid related concerns, finally able to speak to an AuntBetty representative who informed us there was no cancellation with refund option and the only option to change dates would cost us an extra $230 per person (our original tickets cost less). Then, they refused to commit to giving a phone call back to indicate the outcome of requesting a refund from the airline.
Called the airline directly and they immediately moved the dates with no extra cost to the exact ones I'd enquired about with AuntBetty that they stated would cost extra $230pp.

Priscila M.
Priscila M.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely disappointing NO REFUNDS, NO FLIGHTS

After I was denied REFUND for a cancelled flight for the purchased ticket during COVID, I was given Credit which I CANNOT USE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE FLIGHTS.
After 1h wait time on the phone to speak to Gilbert, he said “there are no flights available”, you cannot use your credit.
Ps: he Hung up on me! - no resolution, no options, no nothing!
They just took my money and there is no responsibility.

They forced me to contact Fair trade for a resolution! This is ridiculous!

Dodgy, don’t ever use

Booked flights to Bali in 2020, cancelled due to Covid, received credit shell, can’t contact them to see if still usable and re book
No email address, don’t answer the phone, filled in contact form but don’t get back to you.
How is it that this company can get away with this sort of thing?
Any ideas as to what to do next?

Terrible service!!!

Bought a plane ticket travelling to melbourne from perth via adelaide total of 6 hrs travel but moved it instead to travel via darwin totalling 16 hrs. I refused and asked for a refund but no replies, tried calling their number numerous times even on hold for 30 mins yet they claimed i was a "no-show", now my bank is trying to get my money back from this dodgy seller. Stay out of their website, tell your friends and everyone you know!

Penstar
PenstarFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't put yourself through it

Terrible customer service, unable to contact after numerous attempts and hours on-hold.
Unable to access credit. Airline says money is with Aunt Betty, Aunt Betty says money is with the airline.
Feel the frustration of the thousands in the same position with this scamming company.

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please avoid this travel agent by any chance

etheraj
etherajSouth East Queensland, QLD

Run far away!

PMZ
PMZ

Trying to book with my credit - impossible

Just been on hold for 30 minutes listening to the same music on loop only to be hung up on/disconnected.
Should be able to book online with credit. Website hopeless.
Avoid at all costs - anything outside of a basic booking needs to be done via phone, and good luck getting through.

Booking TypeFlights

Worse people to book flights with. No refund after canceling flights. WARNING!

Not happy at all with anything they should shut this agency down and stop stealing money from hard working people. I do not recommend anyone to book with this agency!