Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (194)
  • Ease of Booking

Ari A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please Help

Edit: I have changed my review from 1 star to two as a result of assistance I received once I posted this review. However I shouldn't have had to get to this point to have my problem be resolved.

I booked thru aunt Betty 2 yrs ago. Flight cancelled due to covid. They gave me credit (should have been a refund). The credit expires next month and I have been trying to rebook my flights but have waited on hold for over three hours every day this week . I have called at 7 am and at 4pm and at the middle of the day. But cannot get thru before my phone battery dies. It's seriously making me freak out. I'm almost crying it's so frustrating. And the hold music is next level AWFUL. please help me!!!!! I can't afford to loose $1000 airfare.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Ari A, Im sorry it's so hard to reach us right now. Id be happy to help you rebook. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

NaturalNine
NaturalNinePerth, WA

Flawless Service

Booking TypeFlights

Brad needs a raise!!! Read all!

DennyGippsland, VIC

Not getting a ticket even after 20days of paying extra money on top of the Credit and also charged more

I used the credit from 2020 to purchase a ticket for travel in 2022.I had around 4000$ as credit and i had to pay extra 1700$ for the new ticket.While Auntbetty booking site for a fresh ticket for same number of passengers for the same dates and destination is only 5296$..so I had to pay 300$ more without any rationale,even though I was told there will be no extra fees or charges..

I rebooked and paid the money on 8 /2/22, but even after almost a month I havn't received a ticket yet..I have rung customer service thrice,each time they said ticket will be issued in 24-48 hrs but I am still waiting...my booking reference is ABY3251317.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Denny, I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. I am looking into this for you and will provide an update when I have more information. Kindest regards, Brad

Denny

Thank you,finally I got the ticket on 7/3/22..Thanks for your help Brad..my thoughts if Aunt Betty is too busy,they should atleast contact customers and reassure them things are in progress..thanks anyways

Ivan
IvanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Edit ~ I managed to change my flight thanks to a friendly operator, but the company is practically impossible to reach

The form on their website doesn't work. The facebook page don't answer. I waited almost 2h on the line and nobody answered, twice.

I found an email address that works here and someone answer and fixed my flight, but I wasted a lot of time waiting on the phone.

I need to cancel my Virgin flight, and there is no way to do it. Aunt Betty is basically a scam. Virgin won't help, as they told me to cancel through Aunt Betty. Absolutely avoid

Manoj C.South East Queensland, QLD

Used to be very good!

I am trying to use my credit but am not able to contact Aunt Betty, my credit is from the year 2020.
I have used Aunt Betty many times before and they did good service but clearly, they haven't planned for post covid scenario.

Ok will do.

S K.
S K.Sydney, NSW

Regarding credit flight but Brad helped my after emailing him

It's regarding the rescheduling of my credit ticket. I did contact auntbetty Australia regarding this matter but haven't heard back from you guys and it has been almost two weeks now. I talked to one of your customer care member but he wasn't able to understand what I was trying to explain him so many times. Hopefully, he understood at the end of the day. But after I emailed Brad yesterday i.e. 3rd of Feb he is trying to resolve my problem within 24 hours.

Mary A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute rubbish service

Katt7484
Katt7484

Impossible to get a hold of.

Wondering whether Aunt Betty has gone into liquidation? I have called and emailed numerous times about using a flight credit and have had no luck with getting through to anyone.. help!!

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Katt7484, I am sorry you are having trouble reaching us. I would be happy to assist you, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Kind Regards, Brad

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Initially frustrating to deal with but I’m the end they handled my issue well

I had $1,600 AUD in credit with Aunt Betty and I was trying frantically to re-book my flights so that I can visit elderly parents in the UK. It was very difficult to get someone to answer my calls, or respond to my emails. Eventually however a rep reached out to me on social media to explain the delays and I was able to speak with someone who helped me to rebook. My advice is be patient. Call the 1300 number, don’t use any local numbers, stick your phone on hands-free and be prepared to wait a couple of hours. Someone will eventually pick up, they are just completely over-run at the moment with calls but they will get to you.

Gayle

Please refer to my email. The issue has been resolved. Thank you for reaching out to help. Gayle

Jhpaddo
JhpaddoSydney, NSW

Original service dreadful but upon complaining to management resolved satisfactorily.

San
SanSouthwest, VIC

Still waiting…

Booked over 3.5k of flights. We are eligible for refund due to flight cancellation. Over a year later and we are still waiting. Attempted phone call to help cut out after 30 min hold.

David  Wallis
David Wallis

Fantastic service

Because of Covid I had a flight to bkk canceled for 18 months, Aunt Betty were great in helping me use my travel credit in 2021.
Dyke’s service was amazingly helpful

Great Service

john 1604
john 1604Hunter Region, NSW

covid 19 refund

it is now 12 months to the day that we had expected to fly out with thai airways.in that time covid hit the flights were cancelled thai airways went bankrupt so no funds for a refund.during this long haul aunty betty kept me informed of all the moves from thai airways .they were always polite and most helpful .i must say so was i as it was not their fault.i have just found a full refund in my bank account.full marks to aunty betty and the team it has been a very rocky road for all.thanks.