Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (24)
  • Ease of Booking
San
SanSouthwest, VIC

Still waiting…

Booked over 3.5k of flights. We are eligible for refund due to flight cancellation. Over a year later and we are still waiting. Attempted phone call to help cut out after 30 min hold.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Refund anyone else waiting !!!!

Booked Flight to Tasmania on the 06/01/2021. The next Day Greater Brisbane was put into lockdown for 3 days and Tasmanian Government declared it as a hotspot!! Lodged the refund form as directed by their site. No confirmation of receiving my claim by them, Tasmania is still not allowing people from greater Brisbane in! The intended flight is to depart tomorrow 15/01/2021 !!!! As of 2:15pm 14/01/2021 still no confirmation from them to say whether they have received my claim!!!! I feel rather distressed about the lack of communication from this Company.

Craig D
Craig DSydney, NSW

Refund Joke!

Diah P.
Diah P.Sydney, NSW

Will not ever to deal with Auntbetty again

Flight cancelled in May still waiting for uncertainty CREDIT voucher to be follow Up . Unable to email as email address not receiving new emails. Staff rude on phone and over talk you . Will not put you through to manager . I Will escalate This matter to higher organisation if still cant be solved .
By Diah

Lois
LoisSydney, NSW

Appalling consumer behaviour

Absolutely appalling behaviour. Have lied about the availability of a refund, when Qantas & Singapore Airline cancelled the flights !! Impossible to obtain clear information or heaven help, if you would actually prefer to speak to a real person !
Will never use this company again nor Flight Centre. Hope Graham Turner is enjoying his multi millions of wealth, while clients receive no assistance or more importantly , their refunds !!

aunt betty customer care

Suri S.
Suri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change my flight

I have tried email, phone over 2 weeks now, the only reply i got was some kind of email info for covid-19. My flight in 6 days. I know air canada allowed to flight change free of charge. The same with everyone i guess..waiting on the phone for over an hour and finally only got disconnected.So frustrated! I travelling with my young children, with this kind of situation where the world has gone crazy due to covid-19, i don't know what will hit me and my family the next day. And being subsidiary of Flight Centre I thought Aunt Betty will be reliable, it proven me I look might look too high.Can please get back to me. I still have my faith on you. My reservation ABY2853618.

SunnySydney, NSW

Unable to contact despite several attempts and on hold for hours

My booking reference is ABY3128505. I am flying day after tomorrow and want to postpone my flight. I am trying to contact from last three days but after on hold for one to two hours phone gets disconnected by itself. I have sent query by online contact form a week back but no reply so far. The travel date is approaching and if I am not able to get it re-scheduled either I am forced to travel as per original booking or don't turn up and loose all the money. This is just because Aunt Betty is not contactable. If the call volume is high then travel agents should take some extra measures as medical industry is doing to cope with the situation. Very much disappointed and will be contacting ACCC.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Your flights are still live. If you do not travel tomorrow, or advise us by 3pm Brisbane time today 12 March, that you want these tickets put into a credit shell, your flights will be forfeit.

Aunt Betty uncontactable and uncaring

Booking reference ABY2997745
We booked in December 2019 to travel on 17th March 2020. There was nothing to say our tickets were not refundable. SQ cancelled our 1st leg (Per-Sin) and gave a new flight option that we cannot take up. Aunt Betty has asked for $450 per person to postpone our trip to Japan. We want to cancel but have been told there will be no refunds. We spoke to them over a week ago, and after many attempts, finally managed to get them on the phone again last night, only to be told the bad news. Singapore Airlines have announced no charge cancellations if we rebook to travel by Aug31, but Aunt Betty did not mention this. Unable to reach them again. We're at a loss as to how to proceed. Will be calling the ACCC.

Hi,
Can you please explain the conditions of a credit shell are? If the status of Australia's travel advice changes to do not go, what will happen then? we are happy to change our flights to the latest in August as possible.

Aleks
Aleks

Paid over 2 weeks ago, still waiting for confirmation...

I completely understand the current circumstances. However, I paid for return flights for me and my family over 2 weeks ago. I am not attempting to change flights or get a refund. I just want my e-ticket. That's all.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some information so we can locate your booking.

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor experience

Ian

Thanks so much for the reply. That’s vey helpful but as mentioned in my review I have already booked a new fare. Is it worth cancelling the existing booking or just be a ‘no show’?

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

We will cancel it out of the airline system, not much point clogging it up.
Thanks.

Can you please pick up the call.....

I have tried to get through to someone as I have not received a confirmation of my booking and e-ticket. I made 4 calls over the past two days but no one is picking up. I am flying in less than a week. The money has been processed through. I have also sent through an email. Can someone please urgently get back to me to tell me!!! If they do not get back to me today I will cancel the transaction with my bank.

Hi,
We have just sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference so we can assist,

Anna Z.
Anna Z.

Still waiting for a response. Thank you.

Steven Clay
Steven ClayNortheast, VIC

Can not get a response from them

I paid the 9 dollar price drop fee, sent an email with all the details 4 weeks ago of a cheaper price and have still not heard from them. A week ago, I asked when to expect my tickets, still no response.

Hi Steven,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference to obtain more details and action.

nicD
nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice website but booking didn't work and customer service unhelpful.

Website well presented and easy to fill out, however the booking process never worked for me, saying flights no longer available no matter what I tried. Customer service was unhelpful.

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
Thank you for your review. I would like to investigate this further. I will send you a private message.
Kind Rgds
Aunt Betty

What happened to my flight itinerary?

Made bookings thru cheapflights.com and channeled to this AuntBetty.com.au. Received booking confirmation acknowledgement via email but 3 days later still no itinerary as promised. Worried if flight's booked at all