Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Danielle B.
Danielle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money with zero customer service!

I booked with aunt Betty for my flight from Melbourne to London.
At the time of booking I paid over $150 to reserve my seats (through aunt Betty)
I also paid extra $125 for priority customer care….
To cut a long and painful story short, Qantas had no record of my seat reservations, so I ended up having to pay another reservation fee to book my seats… no problem (I thought) I’ll just call aunt Betty with my super duper priority customer care voucher…… couldn’t get through and absolutely ZERO response to my email. Appalling rip off merchants!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeFlights

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

How can we use credit shell from Aunt Betty to make online booking? Is the a code to apply when making a booking using credit shell?
Aunt Betty Customer service is not contactable.

Thank you kindly.

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

Anyone know what options we have since Aunt Betty is not responding to email and calls regarding our credit shell?
How can we use the credit shell to making bookings?
Or is it possible to get refund?

Thank you.

Tania
Tania
Kerrie-Anne P.
Kerrie-Anne P.
Jimmyasked

Has anyone had their flight credit honoured? reading a lot of bad reviews about honouring credits, and it's a bit suspect how you just receive an email instead of credit code or voucher. but hoping there are some people who successfully used their credit?

Paul
Paul
Jimmy

sounds like you've made some progress though. hope it works out! for your sake and mine!

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives