Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (4) · No (24)
  • Ease of Booking

Refund came pretty quick.

Refund Completed

Hi,

Over 12 weeks ago and after a few calls, I received an email from Aunt Betty saying that my refund was going to be processed but I had to wait 12 weeks, I thought this was just to shut my mouth, because this is the only information we all get.

Finally after 12 weeks waiting for my refund, this came thru, for those who are still waiting on this, don't give up, hopefully Aunt Betty will start refunding customers.

Susan

SusanVictoria

Cancellation/Refund

I phoned & requested a refund on my airfares on 26/4/20 as they had put me onto a different flight without my prior agreement, plus i didn’t really want to travel because of covid-19, they said they would refund the full cost ($3666) less $100 per ticket (that’s 3 tickets so -$300) i agreed, i expected $3366 but today i found they actually refunded the FULL amount ($3666) & didn’t take the $100 per ticket deduction. It’s taken a ridiculously long time but i’m super glad it’s over & i’ve got the money back!

Not bad

Costumer service was available quickly, there was a bit of a language barrier with the representatieve so didn’t 100% understand everything she said but nice and answered most of my questions.

Maria

MariaWestern Australia

Don’t reserve seats!

I traveled from Australia to Germany and wanted to make sure I have window seats. Paid about 150$ and ended up with middle seats. After emailing them still no response.

Trip CompletedYes

Need to get in touch

Bart Delwig
Bart Delwig

ABY3292559

The S.

The S.South West, WA

ABY3103285 Reschedule Thai airway flights from Perth 14th March to the 13th March

Hi,

I have requested previously to reschedule my flight from Perth to Bangkok on March 14, to March 13. I must arrive in Phu Quoc on March 14 2020 due to important training starting on the 15th of March. You have updated my itinerary to arrive in Vietnam on March 15th. This will defeat the purpose of traveling as I will not make it on time. Can you please reschedule this otherwise I'm going to have to put through a refund request

Updated itinerary sent.

S Shrestha

S ShresthaSydney, NSW

No way to contact

After all this coronavirus situation, I needed to cancel my ticket travelling through mainland China as I may not be return back to Australia. But no any luck to contact them for enquiry. I have to book another flight, but I have been trying to contact them since 3 days.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Booked 3 flight on Monday night, however, I haven't received the confirmation or e-ticket yet, today Wednesday. Could you please send me the confirmation email or E-ticket.
I did have a good experience with Aunt betty last time, it took one hour to issue the ticket, but not this time.
Please help me.

Christine

ChristineHunter Region, NSW

A little concerned!

I purchased tickets from AB a few hours ago travelling with Garuda from Sydney to Bali on 24th April and returning on 2nd May. I've received my Booking Confirmation and Itinerary with the Airline reference number, but no e-ticket. Our details come up on the Garuda site, although both my husband's and son's Christian and middle names are joined without spaces. Also, the fee on the Garuda site is more than what I paid with AB and the fee that AB has been taken correctly from my credit card.
I hope there's no deception or fraud going on with AB. Feeling dubious.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

They keep saying we will call within 72 hours and they dont

The last email said the flights had all changed to economy. I paid for business and now I have nothing to prove they are business class. No updated itinerary and I keep getting told they are waiting for the airline to get back to them.

Hi John,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate.

neutralSydney, NSW

Hassle free unless you need their service!

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
I am happy to investigate further, I have sent you a private message.
Kind Regards

DuriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

i couldn’t get e-ticket until now. My flight is 2days later.

My booking reference is ABY2439037 i couldn’t get e-ticket until now. i can’t sign in website as well what should i do. ASAP i think you need to fix it. Pls send my itinerary right now

Duri

Thanks for reply finally i got that in this morning.

hyunho won

hyunho wonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

i can't sign up my account and something wrong

my booking number is ABY2310279.
i ve got email about booking confirmation and I tried to select section.
But the next page show Something went wrong.
I already sent feed backs twice but you guys didnt answer.
And also when i tried to log in, it shows my password was wrong.
I tried to find my password but i cannot get any mail through my email.
Please double check my problem.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Better rates but child fare charged same as adult fare. Customer care not connected

booked an international flight with Aunt betty rates were better post payment i realized 3 year old child fare is same as adult fare. Customercare not connected waited 5 mins and had to disconnect. If Aunt Betty can clarify that would be great.

Jdatbundy

JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Booking India Flights

Booking process was good and around $200 cheaper than airline. However, of the 5 flights for my journey, 1 flight has an unallocated seat, 2 flights required payment for seating, while 2 allowed seating choice free (these last 4 flights are Singapore Airline). This added an extra $35 to the fare and was unexpected. Site requests review after booking. I travel in September and will post if any problems.

Good customer service

My booking did not go through, however, when I contacted the Aunt Betty they were quick to respond to resolve the issue and showed a good level of customer service.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thanks Chris, your comments are appreciated.

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Priced lower than other agents.

I did not have a great experience with the customer service but the problem was resolved in the end. When I booked my flights they did not give you the option to choose your own title. I hope this is now resolved.

Tony

Thank you, I appreciate the resolution.

Kerad Lawson

Kerad LawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serious Time Wasting Error when Finalising Bookings

We were booking early 2020 flights for 3 people approx. a week ago from BNE - DEN. The prices were good however 2 or 3 times we went all the way through the tedious process from the start and the system failed on the last step ie the payment process. Our cards had plenty of available credit, it appeared to be a Website/ payment platform mayor problem. Certainly needs attention. Also none of the entry data was saved - exceptionally frustrating!! Needs some more rigorous testing by Marketing & competent Web designers. Booking simple flights should not take hours???

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some more information,

Michael Maher

Michael MaherPerth, WA

Not very fast and seem relaxed

Most other On-Line agents Confirm and Issue E-Tickets in a short space of time, as I often travel. This was the first time that I have used Aunst Betty and it took 16 hours to issue the E-Tickets and this was after I sent a reminder. All the feedback back I got was that they have 24 hours to issue tickets (which was achieved, hence I rated 3 stars). However it is nervous waiting for tickets, especially as it seems they could / should have been issued earlier.

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

ashok

ashokasked

i haven't received my refund yet
booking reference ABY3284842
my email id
ashokbalan@hotmail.com

please arrange refund and confirm reply on email

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives