Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (4) · No (26)
  • Ease of Booking

Travel with Aunt Betty

It hasn't been easy applying for a refund/credit due to Covid-19. Although, after many conversations via email and phone my request has been considered and approved. However, in future I will be using my local travel agent to avoid some of the issues I have encountered re requesting my refund via Aunt Betty.

I would like to thank Dike for his professionalism and prompt work and assistance with my query today.
He was pleasant, polite & patient and provided clear advice.

PS: They stated I'd receive the refund within 12 weeks however going by all the negative feedback I'm reading on this site, I could be waiting well and truly beyond the timeframe.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights
Tharaa

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled flight in April 20 - Update - Received Refund finally

Very very poor communication from Aunt betty. I have been patient as I understand that it's a hard time, but it looks like they are taking me for a ride. I booked a flight via Singapore airlines for April 20 and a return for June 20. The flights were canceled by the airline and a refund was provided by the airline, but I have still not got it. when I finally got someone online, they told me it would be processed in 3 weeks and its been over 4 months and still no news. I hate it that they don't communicate, I mean how difficult is it for them to keep us updated. They have lost me as a customer and I will make a Consumer Complaint.

Tharaa

Refund came pretty quick.

Refund Completed

Hi,

Over 12 weeks ago and after a few calls, I received an email from Aunt Betty saying that my refund was going to be processed but I had to wait 12 weeks, I thought this was just to shut my mouth, because this is the only information we all get.

Finally after 12 weeks waiting for my refund, this came thru, for those who are still waiting on this, don't give up, hopefully Aunt Betty will start refunding customers.

Susan
SusanVictoria

Cancellation/Refund

I phoned & requested a refund on my airfares on 26/4/20 as they had put me onto a different flight without my prior agreement, plus i didn’t really want to travel because of covid-19, they said they would refund the full cost ($3666) less $100 per ticket (that’s 3 tickets so -$300) i agreed, i expected $3366 but today i found they actually refunded the FULL amount ($3666) & didn’t take the $100 per ticket deduction. It’s taken a ridiculously long time but i’m super glad it’s over & i’ve got the money back!

Not bad

Costumer service was available quickly, there was a bit of a language barrier with the representatieve so didn’t 100% understand everything she said but nice and answered most of my questions.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights
Maria
MariaWestern Australia

Don’t reserve seats!

I traveled from Australia to Germany and wanted to make sure I have window seats. Paid about 150$ and ended up with middle seats. After emailing them still no response.

Need to get in touch

Bart Delwig
Bart Delwig

ABY3292559

The S.
The S.South West, WA

ABY3103285 Reschedule Thai airway flights from Perth 14th March to the 13th March

Hi,

I have requested previously to reschedule my flight from Perth to Bangkok on March 14, to March 13. I must arrive in Phu Quoc on March 14 2020 due to important training starting on the 15th of March. You have updated my itinerary to arrive in Vietnam on March 15th. This will defeat the purpose of traveling as I will not make it on time. Can you please reschedule this otherwise I'm going to have to put through a refund request

Ease of Booking

Updated itinerary sent.

S Shrestha
S ShresthaSydney, NSW

No way to contact

After all this coronavirus situation, I needed to cancel my ticket travelling through mainland China as I may not be return back to Australia. But no any luck to contact them for enquiry. I have to book another flight, but I have been trying to contact them since 3 days.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Booked 3 flight on Monday night, however, I haven't received the confirmation or e-ticket yet, today Wednesday. Could you please send me the confirmation email or E-ticket.
I did have a good experience with Aunt betty last time, it took one hour to issue the ticket, but not this time.
Please help me.

Christine
ChristineHunter Region, NSW

A little concerned!

I purchased tickets from AB a few hours ago travelling with Garuda from Sydney to Bali on 24th April and returning on 2nd May. I've received my Booking Confirmation and Itinerary with the Airline reference number, but no e-ticket. Our details come up on the Garuda site, although both my husband's and son's Christian and middle names are joined without spaces. Also, the fee on the Garuda site is more than what I paid with AB and the fee that AB has been taken correctly from my credit card.
I hope there's no deception or fraud going on with AB. Feeling dubious.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

They keep saying we will call within 72 hours and they dont

The last email said the flights had all changed to economy. I paid for business and now I have nothing to prove they are business class. No updated itinerary and I keep getting told they are waiting for the airline to get back to them.

Hi John,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate.
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

neutralSydney, NSW

Hassle free unless you need their service!

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
I am happy to investigate further, I have sent you a private message.
Kind Regards

DuriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

i couldn’t get e-ticket until now. My flight is 2days later.

My booking reference is ABY2439037 i couldn’t get e-ticket until now. i can’t sign in website as well what should i do. ASAP i think you need to fix it. Pls send my itinerary right now

Duri

Thanks for reply finally i got that in this morning.