Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

1.6 (1,024)
  • Trip Completed Yes (106) · No (919)
  • Ease of Booking

Stupidest people to deal with

Flight got cancelled. Waited 2 hours for the caller to tell us to call again from a different number. Worst customer service people ever. I wish we had read the reviews before booking.

KIB
KIB

Don't do it. No saving is worth it

Like others, we have credits from a flight cancelled by the airline during covid. Every time Malaysia Airlines changed the terms of the rebooking window, there was no contact from Aunt Betty, it involved waiting on the phone for hours, repeating our details again and again, only for different reps to offer contradictory and incorrect advice, that often didn't match the confirmation emails we requested they send after. Go direct to the airline, Aunt Betty makes it an ordeal if anything goes wrong

Don’t not book with them they are useless

They changed my flight with out notifying me and then refused to change it back with out charging me fee to do it don’t not book with them they are useless

Ease of Booking
Creav
CreavNew South Wales

Worst experience with travel agent

My trip to Europe was cancelled by the Airlines but Aunty Betty didn't even notify me. I learned about it only when I called to randomly confirm if my flight was still on a week and half before my trip to see my family. The agent from Aunty Betty said he was sorry but all the flights were cancelled...Never again Aunty Betty.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Unless you have money to give away please find somewhere else to book through. I have been waiting for a refund for 2.5 YEARS (COVID Related) They are non-contactable and you just get computer generated responses. Please take advice and go elsewhere.

TERRIBLE

I have booked in March 2020 and could not travel becoz of COVID restrictions. I am trying to rebook now, but they are not contactable. I thought it was a reliable agent being subsidiary of Flight centre. But its a crap. I will have to forgo about $4,500 for picking such a worst travel agent. If I have time I would sue against them.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

I booked a flight back in Nov 2020 but due to Covid couldn't fly. I got a credit and tried to rebook but have been editing 3 weeks for them to confirm my new ticket. Every time I adk to speak to a manager or someone senior tgey always say they are busy in a meeting. Worse company to deal with and no customer service what so ever!!

PATHETIC!!! cancel them!!!!

THIS PLACE SHOULD BE CANCELLED !!!! THEY ARE PATHETIC IN EVERYWAY!!!!!!!! Same issue as everyone else that’s left a review and same pathetic customer service - zero help absolutely not taking accountability for THEIR MISTAKES!!!!! worst place and people i’ve ever dealt with.

Joshua K.
Joshua K.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not book with these people - BIG MISTAKE!

We booked business class return tickets to from BNE to HOB - We have been trying to contact Aunt Betty for 4 weeks now to change out return flight without success. Appalled. No response, none by writing, verbal, or other.

Worst Company I’ve Ever Dealt With

Charging me $197 in FEES to just use my flight credit to go interstate. They claim the cheapest flight from MEL to SYD is $303??? SCAM. The customer service is utterly terrible, they’ve given me no option to transfer to credit to Virgin or to their own flight centre. Contacted the ACCC and they couldn’t offer any help. Class action anyone?

davo66
davo66Perth, WA

Shame on Flight Centre

Booked 3 tickets to London with Aunt Betty on Malaysian Airlines for travel in April 2020 but of course covid hit and fights cancelled. Given credit shell but no refund offered, then extended credit for booking until June 30th 2022 with travel to be completed by Dec 31st 2022. Given that travel restrictions were only recently lifted we have asked for a short extension to travel in April 2023 as this is the only time of year we can get the required amount of time off work etc. Aunt Betty refuses to answer or even acknowledge emails, this was $3000 of my hard earned money that we will now lose. Malaysian Airlines and Aunt Betty/Flight Centre are fraudsters and I will now try my luck with the ACCC, I have nothing more to lose.

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgraceful

Booked flights in February 2020 for our honeymoon to Cook Islands. I now have taken it to VCAT as they have not been responding to my emails for months. It took me almost two hours to get through to them on the phone and there hasn’t been a follow up to my request for a refund. I have travel credit that expires this month that can only be used for Cook Islands and yet we can’t even travel there because they haven’t opened their borders! Do not book with this company.

Ease of Booking

Allana Colaviti
Allana ColavitiSydney, NSW

WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD

If I could give it a zero I would. I have never seen such a terrible customer service and support from a company before. We purchased tickets in 2019 and because of covid our flight was cancelled. It took them over 4 months to send me the "voucher", and everytime I called them (after over1 hour waiting in line), they didn't provide any support or information. 2 years later I call them to book the flights and they tell it won't be possible to book, I ask for a refund they tell me it wont be possible to refund, why? Nobody knows... And then I receive an email saying I have until the 30th of June to use the credit. How? If they won't let me book the flight, they wont let me be refunded. It is just EXTREMELY frustrating

Serge R.
Serge R.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

Their customer service could not help me book a flight using credit from the cancelled flight back in 2020. Every time I spoke to their customer service it was a complete waste of time. I ended up asking them to transfer the credit directly to Virgin Australia, which will take another two weeks. Hopefully better luck with VA once the credit is transferred.

Anonymous