Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (75) · No
  • Ease of Booking
Danielle B.
Danielle B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money with zero customer service!

I booked with aunt Betty for my flight from Melbourne to London.
At the time of booking I paid over $150 to reserve my seats (through aunt Betty)
I also paid extra $125 for priority customer care….
To cut a long and painful story short, Qantas had no record of my seat reservations, so I ended up having to pay another reservation fee to book my seats… no problem (I thought) I’ll just call aunt Betty with my super duper priority customer care voucher…… couldn’t get through and absolutely ZERO response to my email. Appalling rip off merchants!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Karlie M.
Karlie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service.

They're absolutely useless with their customer service. Trying to get in contact with them to use my credit shell is near impossible. Once finally getting onto them to rebook a flight, I was never forwarded the confirmation of booking and details of my booking.

worst online website

one of the worst online websites. there customer care representative wont pick the call for atleast an hour. i have traveled on feb 2020 and got credit because of border clouser. from last 2 months i am trying to book my ticket but no replay to any email either to calls as well. dont ever book your ticket through this website

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Worst Service provider

I had a flight canceled due to suffering from covid. Instead putting me in the next flight, they asked $300 more which was stupid as actual tickets costed only $89

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Terrible customer service, will lie to you about contacting you back and charge excessive amounts to change details!!

I would highly recommend just paying through the airline directly as the companies’ customer service is inadequate to say the least boarding on negligent. Trying to change a connecting flight by one hr (Sydney to Brisbane) over a week in advance due to my wife only have 1.5 hrs to get from the international terminal to domestic terminal - was quoted 700 dollars… I could literally buy Sydney to Brisbane flights many times over for that price?? Additionally, I asked for help to add pre purchase extra baggage to the flight - get told to do it at the airport?? This company does its best to rip off its customers and be as obstructive as possible - please go directly through the airline.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Matt, Im sorry to hear about your recent experience. Id be happy to help you rebook and look at that additional baggage. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

daniel m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aunt Betty WORST company

Aunt Betty is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. 2 years and no refund. Airline stated that they would happily give us a refund, but had to be organised through Aunt Betty. Call Aunt Betty and get the same response each time “It’s still processing”. For 2 years!! They are either lying or simply incompetent. I’ll be advising people to stay away. Zero stars.

daniel m.

Thanks for your response Brad. I have done as you advised. Hopefully you can help us.

Two years for a refund seems a bit unreasonable.

Rory
RoryLyneham 2602, ACT

Flight times changed with no notification from AB

Flight time changed without notification from AB. Consequently missed the flight. Now they won't answer my calls. They also won't return emails. Cost us a fortune to rebook same day flights.

Parku72Sydney, NSW

Avoid like the plague

I have been waiting over 14 weeks for a refund. I have sent mails with no reply. I have spent hours waiting for their "customer service" team to answer. NOTHING

Parku72

Hi Brad. I don’t want to rebook. I just want my refund….. I have sent 3 mails in regards to this and have not received a reply.

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Save yourself money and heartache

The customer service is horrible. They are basically an overseas online travel agency with almost no customer service support. When you get through to them they are very rude and unhelpful. I had a customer service person refuse to send me an email after the airline cancelled my credit of $1200 and refused to resolve. Apparently as an agent it’s not their problem.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Mark, I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. Id be happy to look into this further for you. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I'll get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Do not book with aunt Betty

Whatever price you find on aunt betty your local travel agent will be able to get the same price, this website and service is a sham. i was stuck in Canada i couldnt i tried to get aunt betty to change my flight home, they tried to charge me triple what i could find myself. i was desperate and bought my own flight home and canceled my original flight, they said i would get $90 back i still havent seen it.

Please book with a local travel agent>

Zoe M.South East Queensland, QLD

DESPICABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- don’t even brother with this company

Hi Brad,
I have sent an email after following the above instructions. I’d appreciate any help and support you can give. As you can imagine I’m at a loss and don’t know what else I can do. Thanks kindly, Zoe M

Chetan
ChetanDarwin, NT

Worst

Flight itinerary and actual flight day different, want to change but no one picks up the phone and no response to general enquiries as well and had problem while check in as well.

Youssef
YoussefCentral West, NSW

No customer service. You're best to pay more and book direct with airline.

First I missed a flight because it was midnight and their intenary said 12:45am rathern than the standard 24 hour format that is unmistakable 00:45! Then Emirates cancelled all my subsequent flights from that trip, costing me over $1000 in losses. But worst of all, they don't reply to emails or phones. You're better off spending a little more and booking direct with the airline!

Unknown
UnknownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience of my life!

They have the worst customer service system. I had booked a flight which required me a visa and even after enquiring about these people, they said I don't need one. Cutting the long story short, it's better to never do business with them.

Amy North Western Region, NSW

Steer clear. Terrible communication.