Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (53)
  • Ease of Booking

Impossible to get a hold of.

Wondering whether Aunt Betty has gone into liquidation? I have called and emailed numerous times about using a flight credit and have had no luck with getting through to anyone.. help!!

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Hi Katt7484, I am sorry you are having trouble reaching us. I would be happy to assist you, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Kind Regards, Brad

Initially frustrating to deal with but I’m the end they handled my issue well

I had $1,600 AUD in credit with Aunt Betty and I was trying frantically to re-book my flights so that I can visit elderly parents in the UK. It was very difficult to get someone to answer my calls, or respond to my emails. Eventually however a rep reached out to me on social media to explain the delays and I was able to speak with someone who helped me to rebook. My advice is be patient. Call the 1300 number, don’t use any local numbers, stick your phone on hands-free and be prepared to wait a couple of hours. Someone will eventually pick up, they are just completely over-run at the moment with calls but they will get to you.

Customer C.Aunt Betty
Gayle

Please refer to my email. The issue has been resolved. Thank you for reaching out to help. Gayle

Jhpaddo
JhpaddoSydney, NSW

Original service dreadful but upon complaining to management resolved satisfactorily.

San
SanSouthwest, VIC

Still waiting…

Booked over 3.5k of flights. We are eligible for refund due to flight cancellation. Over a year later and we are still waiting. Attempted phone call to help cut out after 30 min hold.

M.A.
M.A.

Travel with Aunt Betty

It hasn't been easy applying for a refund/credit due to Covid-19. Although, after many conversations via email and phone my request has been considered and approved. However, in future I will be using my local travel agent to avoid some of the issues I have encountered re requesting my refund via Aunt Betty.

I would like to thank Dike for his professionalism and prompt work and assistance with my query today.
He was pleasant, polite & patient and provided clear advice.

PS: They stated I'd receive the refund within 12 weeks however going by all the negative feedback I'm reading on this site, I could be waiting well and truly beyond the timeframe.

Tharaa

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled flight in April 20 - Update - Received Refund finally

Very very poor communication from Aunt betty. I have been patient as I understand that it's a hard time, but it looks like they are taking me for a ride. I booked a flight via Singapore airlines for April 20 and a return for June 20. The flights were canceled by the airline and a refund was provided by the airline, but I have still not got it. when I finally got someone online, they told me it would be processed in 3 weeks and its been over 4 months and still no news. I hate it that they don't communicate, I mean how difficult is it for them to keep us updated. They have lost me as a customer and I will make a Consumer Complaint.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Refund anyone else waiting !!!!

Booked Flight to Tasmania on the 06/01/2021. The next Day Greater Brisbane was put into lockdown for 3 days and Tasmanian Government declared it as a hotspot!! Lodged the refund form as directed by their site. No confirmation of receiving my claim by them, Tasmania is still not allowing people from greater Brisbane in! The intended flight is to depart tomorrow 15/01/2021 !!!! As of 2:15pm 14/01/2021 still no confirmation from them to say whether they have received my claim!!!! I feel rather distressed about the lack of communication from this Company.

Craig D
Craig DSydney, NSW

Refund Joke!

Booking TypeFlights

Refund came pretty quick.

Diah P.
Diah P.Sydney, NSW

Will not ever to deal with Auntbetty again

Flight cancelled in May still waiting for uncertainty CREDIT voucher to be follow Up . Unable to email as email address not receiving new emails. Staff rude on phone and over talk you . Will not put you through to manager . I Will escalate This matter to higher organisation if still cant be solved .
By Diah

Susan
SusanVictoria

Cancellation/Refund

I phoned & requested a refund on my airfares on 26/4/20 as they had put me onto a different flight without my prior agreement, plus i didn’t really want to travel because of covid-19, they said they would refund the full cost ($3666) less $100 per ticket (that’s 3 tickets so -$300) i agreed, i expected $3366 but today i found they actually refunded the FULL amount ($3666) & didn’t take the $100 per ticket deduction. It’s taken a ridiculously long time but i’m super glad it’s over & i’ve got the money back!

Lois
LoisSydney, NSW

Appalling consumer behaviour

Absolutely appalling behaviour. Have lied about the availability of a refund, when Qantas & Singapore Airline cancelled the flights !! Impossible to obtain clear information or heaven help, if you would actually prefer to speak to a real person !
Will never use this company again nor Flight Centre. Hope Graham Turner is enjoying his multi millions of wealth, while clients receive no assistance or more importantly , their refunds !!

Not bad

Costumer service was available quickly, there was a bit of a language barrier with the representatieve so didn’t 100% understand everything she said but nice and answered most of my questions.

aunt betty customer care

Suri S.
Suri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change my flight

I have tried email, phone over 2 weeks now, the only reply i got was some kind of email info for covid-19. My flight in 6 days. I know air canada allowed to flight change free of charge. The same with everyone i guess..waiting on the phone for over an hour and finally only got disconnected.So frustrated! I travelling with my young children, with this kind of situation where the world has gone crazy due to covid-19, i don't know what will hit me and my family the next day. And being subsidiary of Flight Centre I thought Aunt Betty will be reliable, it proven me I look might look too high.Can please get back to me. I still have my faith on you. My reservation ABY2853618.