Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (55)
  • Ease of Booking

Be patient, you will get through eventually

If you see some of these reviews and comments, they are currently going through high volume of incoming calls which they might not have a big enough team for. Be patient and kind. It took me a while to get in touch with them but once I did they were quick and thorough and helped change my flights free of charge. Thank you Aunt Betty.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

HI Lani J, Thank you very much for your positive review. We understand people's frustrations but are certainly doing all we can with the resources we have available. I wish you a safe trip. Kindest regards, Brad

rom n.Perth, WA

edited reviews after my issue was solved

Finallly, my issue was solved today. Thanks to Brad for prompt action from your end. Didnt have to deal with the customer service this time and Brad was able to issue a new ticket for me. It was just the matter of finding the right person to look into your situation and this time, it was Brad from Aunt Betty for me:)

Hi Brad
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like at least someone with a common-sense from Aunt betty willing to listen . I will email you soon with every details I have got and hopefully, it can be resolved. will update the outcome here.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Rom n. THanks for your comment. At this time I have not seen your email flow to my inbox. Can I ask that you please resend with 000014 in the subject line so it is directed properly? Thanks! Brad

Arlene
Arlene

Credit/voucher refund from Aunt Betty

Refunding your money back isn't an easy task to do if your asking it to a wrong person or company to whom you bought your ticket. I would say I'm still lucky i dealt with Aunt Betty, although the processing was quite long to wait, at least this time i received an email that I'm going to have my refund after two weeks.

Ease of Booking
James
JamesWestern Australia

Aunt Betty refund

My flights for April 2020 got cancelled and made into a travel credit. I recently had trouble making flights with the credit and then contacting them to ask for a refund on my iPad so tried on laptop. I was able to submit my refund email on laptop and got a reply saying it would be processed within 2 weeks. I received my refund in 4 days. With all the reviews I had read, I was more than a little worried. Thank you for coming through for me.

Ease of Booking

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Service is good long wait time to get through to support

Full 'mostly' refund post COVID cancellations

I was very worried that I wouldn't get refunded for May2020 flights, it took a while, but it was. I can't imagine the hell that time must have been. So I have nothing but good things to say in the circumstance.

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

Got my refund!!

I booked flights in September 2019 for Europe July 2020. Have been waiting for a while but they always answer my calls and tell me the status of my refund. I called again last week and they told me Qantas had released the funds and that it was being processed. Went back into my account today!! Hang in there. It will come!!

David
DavidKingston 2604, ACT

Refund received

Rhubarb
RhubarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with Aunt Betty

Booked two international flights with Aunt Betty.First refund request in February, took a while to come though,but did arrive after 2 to 3 months. The second I accepted a credit at first,but decided recently to claim a refund.The call staff said it would in my account in 5 to 10 days,which it was.Very happy Aunt Betty and would not hesitate to book with them in the future.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid refund processed

Flights cancelled just as countries began locking down. It took 14 weeks, but our refund has now been processed. Comms got better over time and AB followed through with refund.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund processed with no issues

My flight from Melbourne to Europe got cancelled in June due to covid. I requested a refund and have received it in full with no issues. It took about 12 weeks as stated but came through as promised.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Refund of airfare cancelled due to COVID

Eric S.
Eric S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resolved issue quickly and professionally

I had received a conditional credit as my booking was with Virgin Australia. I used the credit to book a domestic business class flight, however, upon checking my itinerary, I noticed that my ticket was an economy ticket (at the same cost as business class). Long story short, I was given the opportunity to re-book the flight or have my credit extended to March 2021. Now I don't have to waste my credit on a domestic flight and use my credit next year for an international flight.

A long tough process but professional customer service representative (Brad)

Tony N.
Tony N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable

All my bookings have always taken place without any problems.
Received Ticket Shell credit as promised due to Covis 19
Cannot fault their service, competitive pricing and extras as promised . e.g baggage allowance

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

How can we use credit shell from Aunt Betty to make online booking? Is the a code to apply when making a booking using credit shell?
Aunt Betty Customer service is not contactable.

Thank you kindly.

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

Anyone know what options we have since Aunt Betty is not responding to email and calls regarding our credit shell?
How can we use the credit shell to making bookings?
Or is it possible to get refund?

Thank you.

Tania
Tania
Kerrie-Anne P.
Kerrie-Anne P.
M S Alves
M S Alves

I had the same issue, my voucher expires TODAY and the website gets in a loop that doesn't allow me to book and use it. Called several times and promised I'll receive an email. Wrote some emails asking for help and they blocked my messages!

Jimmyasked

Has anyone had their flight credit honoured? reading a lot of bad reviews about honouring credits, and it's a bit suspect how you just receive an email instead of credit code or voucher. but hoping there are some people who successfully used their credit?

Paul
Paul
Jimmy

sounds like you've made some progress though. hope it works out! for your sake and mine!

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives