Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (5) · No (51)
  • Ease of Booking

Service is good long wait time to get through to support

Full 'mostly' refund post COVID cancellations

I was very worried that I wouldn't get refunded for May2020 flights, it took a while, but it was. I can't imagine the hell that time must have been. So I have nothing but good things to say in the circumstance.

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Got my refund!!

I booked flights in September 2019 for Europe July 2020. Have been waiting for a while but they always answer my calls and tell me the status of my refund. I called again last week and they told me Qantas had released the funds and that it was being processed. Went back into my account today!! Hang in there. It will come!!

David

DavidKingston 2604, ACT

Refund received

Rhubarb

RhubarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with Aunt Betty

Booked two international flights with Aunt Betty.First refund request in February, took a while to come though,but did arrive after 2 to 3 months. The second I accepted a credit at first,but decided recently to claim a refund.The call staff said it would in my account in 5 to 10 days,which it was.Very happy Aunt Betty and would not hesitate to book with them in the future.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid refund processed

Flights cancelled just as countries began locking down. It took 14 weeks, but our refund has now been processed. Comms got better over time and AB followed through with refund.

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund processed with no issues

My flight from Melbourne to Europe got cancelled in June due to covid. I requested a refund and have received it in full with no issues. It took about 12 weeks as stated but came through as promised.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Refund of airfare cancelled due to COVID

Eric S.

Eric S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resolved issue quickly and professionally

I had received a conditional credit as my booking was with Virgin Australia. I used the credit to book a domestic business class flight, however, upon checking my itinerary, I noticed that my ticket was an economy ticket (at the same cost as business class). Long story short, I was given the opportunity to re-book the flight or have my credit extended to March 2021. Now I don't have to waste my credit on a domestic flight and use my credit next year for an international flight.

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

A long tough process but professional customer service representative (Brad)

Tony N.

Tony N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable

All my bookings have always taken place without any problems.
Received Ticket Shell credit as promised due to Covis 19
Cannot fault their service, competitive pricing and extras as promised . e.g baggage allowance

Trip CompletedYes
Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

DMc

DMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

In difficult circumstances they did respond to our situation

My wife and daughter booked (25th Jan) to go to Singapore on the 12th March, but tried to cancel several weeks before the flight departed including at the beginning of March only to be told to contact them 3 days prior to departure. In the last 3 days my wife before her flight (12th March) she spent considerable time trying to contact Aunt Betty during the COVID-19 pandemic. Eventually (understandably delayed with the COVID-19 issues) our issues were resolved and we were happy with the outcome. Thanks Aunt Betty.

micks85

micks85South East Queensland, QLD

can i get Refund for my flight?

Hi me and my wife have a flight on the 3rd of June to Zagreb Croatia , is it possible to cancel the tickets and get a refund? Aunt Betty Reservation ABY3355548, thank you

Vidya

VidyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

received call back, hence changing the rating

Carrin S.Sydney, NSW

Urgent notification of flight change - can't get through to customer service

UPDATE: I woke up at 6 am this morning to attempt to call Aunt Betty and got through straight away. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and I will be receiving a refund for the flights minus admin charges.

This morning I received and email stating there is an urgent flight change to my itinerary. I have called multiple times and haven't been able to get through to anyone.

I can't accept these changes as the flight change doesn't work for me. Booking number ABY3251596

Carrin S.

My booking is for the 24th of this month. I have filled out the form already. How else can I get in contact with customer service???

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

My requests got successfully resolved

I had to contact customer service with 2 different requests. As many others mentioned below, waiting on the phone line is hopeless, no answers for hours. I started with a negative feedback, however both of my issues promtly got resolved by the team since (requests I submitted via forms on the website) including a typing mistake I made during booking. Hence, I'm updating my review, and thanking to the person who helped with my booking.

Flight change without hassle

Thank you to Florence, who changed our flights in a timely manner after aour connecting flight was cancelled. Hold time was a little long bit to be expected when dealing with an online travel agency

SophiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service.

I booked a ticket to my homeland and due to some issues I had to cancel and asked for a refund. These people helped me with the refund of my $900 which is great. Thanks aunt betty team! Speacially Raffy who was leading it. Thankyou.

My name is not Helen.

Sorry Sophia !!

mol

molGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

I have been trying to call them for several times and have to wait at least 1 hour before my phone got pick. Luckily the one that help me which is Javier is really willing to help and he help me to get refund even though there is a expensive cancellation fee

Daisy

DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Florence is the best.

I emailed and phoned many times regarding my flight's cancellations.
Bez contacted me back with a definition of Fare Rules. thanks, but that doesn't help. And other 2-3 representatives help me over the phone too. very Disappointed. kept me wait one day after another.
Florence is the best. she really understands her client's request. I wish she was the first representative I talked to. Florence is the reason I give Aunt Betty 4 stars.

Sabrina T.

Sabrina T.asked

When will I get my refund? My booking was for 2 April. I asked for a refund in March. It is now December. When will you give my money back? I don't want your credit. I cannot fly from Australia to anywhere. So, I want my money back.

Stef
Stef

I'm in the same position - 8k refund due, have been waiting 6 months now. They told me they had submitted the refund request to the airline and kept asking me to wait. When eventually I rang the airline direct they said they hadn't received any refund request for my flights. Aunt Betty then said it had been submitted under a different process. Then just late last month (Nov) I followed up yet again and they told me that the airline had changed processes and all refund requests had to be submitted again, therefore it goes back to scratch and I must wait another 12-16 weeks. So it will be March next year before I can even expect to hear from them. A year for a refund! They said everyone is in the same boat.

Chris

Chrisasked

With our shell credit I have if we are unable to use by the date will this be extended the date I was give was to be booked by Jan 2021

ashok

ashokasked

i haven't received my refund yet
booking reference ABY3284842
my email id
ashokbalan@hotmail.com

please arrange refund and confirm reply on email

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives