Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

1.7 (1,051)
  • Trip Completed Yes (108) · No (950)
  • Ease of Booking

Celine T.
Celine T.Sydney, NSW

Please, do not use this company!

I was reading through these reviews and the majority describe the same situation I've been through trying to use my travel credit. I now have to pay extra to be able able to use the credit. Absolutely outrageous!

BREWZILLA T.
BREWZILLA T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thousands owed to me in flight credits that are in threat of expiry purely due to access issues and the worst CS support

Thousands of dollars in cancelled flights left in "Aunt Betty Credit" with a call center that leaves you waiting hours each time you try to reach them and very little to no knowledge or support once you do. Actions that are agreed over the phone with the call center are not actioned at all and you are left to repeat the process again, and again.

DOESNT work

Tried booking on basis of credits from Covid cancellation, but site and helpdesk does not allow booking unless flying NZ air lines, despite email saying otherwise. Appalling communication, and business practice. Also 2 hours waiting on phone call.

Horrible Service

Tried booking on basis of credits from Covid cancellation, but site and helpdesk does not allow booking unless flying Virgin Australia, despite email saying otherwise. Appalling communication , and business practice

Shocking bad customer service

Do yourself a favour and book elsewhere
Zero customer service
Been on hold 2 hours and no answer.
This company based in Australia? I’d rather have known how bad they where before I bought from them. Stay away from this company

Mark McDonald
Mark McDonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joke of a Company

Do not ever use them. Worst company to deal with. Got stuffed around with credits from Cancelled flights at the start of covid. Finally we we're able to book flights after reading posts on here. But we weren't able to combine the credits so even know the flights we we're booking we're cheaper then both our credits, we still had to pay extra. We wanted to book through virgin and use them towards a flight and accommodation package. We we're told no. Now once we've used them, we have received an email to say that they are now allowing us to book directly through virgin for the remaining 30 dollars... We will never use aunt betty or flight centre.

Mumma Bear

Call centre in Philippines just tops it off nicely….Heeellloo asic????

Calling all asic officials!!! Pay attention and do your job. We are all being ripped off here! Hold the directors to account…. Read the reviews. I can’t be objective. I can only relate my appalling experience. There is nothing good about this company. They are white collar criminals. The end.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

Waited 2 hours for phone to be answered. Attempted to rebook flight that was postponed due to covid. Call centre must be located in Singapore. Was told they would call me me back in 10 minutes. Never received a call. Rang the next day and waited another 2 hours for call to be answered. Was told I would have to pay a service fee of $50 another $99 fee for change of flight plus the price increase of flight. Never use this company

Terrible, worst customer service ever

Credit issued due to cancelled flights. On hold for 2hrs+ and no answer. Travel bank offered but the airline not flying to NZ so our family cannot use it. Disappointed ☹️ cannot work out how to even use our credit.

rahul
rahulSydney, NSW

never book with this company again

Absolute horrible experience with this company. just a bunch of crooks. Been over 2 years now, i am chasing for my refund and still waiting.
they don't answer calls neither they respond back to emails. what a joke

Jun
JunSydney, NSW

Cant contact Aunt Betty at all!

WE got our flights cancelled in April 2020 due to borders closure and was only offered credit shell but I have tried to contact Aunt Betty since Feb 2022 via Contact Form numerous times and have not got a reply from Aunt Betty. I have rung the helpline number and waited over 1 hour over 10 times but it was either the call continued to be on hold or eventually got disconnected.

There is no way to contact Aunt Betty customer service at all!!!
How can the company still operates?

Brett P.
Brett P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid at all costs

Avoid at all costs!

Extremely difficult to deal with once money is taken. Communication is atrocious, call wait times horrendous, absolute nonsense fees and charges due to rebooking for the 4th time due to covid issues - not our fault or choice. Refused to refund
Every time rebooking, you have to pay more. We had $3,000+ in flight credit, tried booking flights worth about $2,150 and they still want us to pay more!!!
What the f aunt betty, disgraceful,
Do not use this company!!!!

PMZ
PMZ

Refund finally approved - but still waiting for the $

After much negotiation with Aunt Betty my request for refund from Virgin was finally approved. Of course, that was just the first stage. 6 weeks later and still waiting for the funds.
It astounds me that this is considered acceptable customer service.
I will never book through Aunt Betty again. Customer service is not a priority. The consultant I finally dealt with, Brad, does the best he can but the company just doesn't seem to care.
I just want the money that is rightfully mine.

Jamie
JamieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

NEVER BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY

Do not book with this company. Due to covid I was unable to make my flight, in the weeks leading up to departure I attempted to contact aunt Betty via phone and email enquires, no response. Ended up having to call the airline directly to let them know I wasn’t coming. Two weeks AFTER my flight left, aunt Betty responds saying I was marked as a “no show” and was not eligible for a refund. Obviously since I was quarantined? They lack any competence to understand I made the effort before my flight to cancel, the response is unacceptable. Do not use this company.

Would have better luck at a casino than booking through this company