Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

Zoe M.South East Queensland, QLD

DESPICABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- don’t even brother with this company

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Hi Brad,
I have sent an email after following the above instructions. I’d appreciate any help and support you can give. As you can imagine I’m at a loss and don’t know what else I can do. Thanks kindly, Zoe M

Chetan
ChetanDarwin, NT

Worst

Flight itinerary and actual flight day different, want to change but no one picks up the phone and no response to general enquiries as well and had problem while check in as well.

Customer C.Aunt Betty
Youssef
YoussefCentral West, NSW

No customer service. You're best to pay more and book direct with airline.

First I missed a flight because it was midnight and their intenary said 12:45am rathern than the standard 24 hour format that is unmistakable 00:45! Then Emirates cancelled all my subsequent flights from that trip, costing me over $1000 in losses. But worst of all, they don't reply to emails or phones. You're better off spending a little more and booking direct with the airline!

Unknown
UnknownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience of my life!

They have the worst customer service system. I had booked a flight which required me a visa and even after enquiring about these people, they said I don't need one. Cutting the long story short, it's better to never do business with them.

Amy North Western Region, NSW

Steer clear. Terrible communication.

Santosh
SantoshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They never pay you back

I had booked a flight from Australia to India (Roundtrip) in March 2020. My return flight got cancelled. I had requested for a refund and never received it yet. It is almost an year and their response is terrible.

Syed A.
Syed A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't access their website anymore and they dont respond to my emails. They have my money with them

I can't access their website it says access denied Since few months and they used to respond to my emails but they have stopped answering my emails. They are neither refunding nor booking another flight back home I have no contact with them this is ridiculous to stop customers from accessing their site.

Waiting over 7 months for refund

I had a cancelled flight in March due to Covid and have been waiting since the day after for a refund. It still hasn't been processed. They have terrible customer service and will never use them again. They kept giving me the wrong information.

gadget709765
gadget709765sydney

Received Multiple emails flight cancelled, nearly 2hr To speak to someone then get asked sensitive And Rude questions

MOMINUL
MOMINULSydney, NSW

Not good at all

Very unprofessional, customer service is terrible, stay away from them, I booked a ticket with them and flight cancelled and they are trying to give voucher not refund my hard earned money almost 8 months, stay away from them.

Davemcd
DavemcdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impossible to get money back!

I booked trip to Europe in January with Etihad. Due to COVID flight has been cancelled. Airline confirmed I am eligible for refund. Aunt Betty said I am NOT.
I had to ask airline to contact Aunt Betty to help them to fill the refund form! Yes Aunt Betty’s staff did not know how to fill the refund form online! I’m not joking.
At the end I’ve got email confirmation that refund will be processed. It’s been 10 weeks and still nothing. They say airline did not process the refund yet! Again that’s not true! I confirmed with airline that my booking refund has been completed 3 weeks ago.
Aunt Betty - lie after lie after lie. The worst experience ever. One thing learned - never book with them!

Fas A.
Fas A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Fees for everything. I am sure they’re making money for nothing. They need to recall thei change & cancellation fees. I had booking with them and charged me twice. Terrible service at peak.

mohammad n.
mohammad n.Sydney, NSW

Processing Refunds

I booked many tickets from Aunt betty now I applied refunds from march, still waiting and they are not processing the refund, as the airline refunded but they keep the refunds and not processing it, they make good excuse of COVID 19 to not pay back clients refund.

Worse agency ever

I bought a ticket with this agency, I should have received a refund from them for a fee I paid and that I wasn't supposed to pay. I contacted them several times, lots of emails but I'm still waiting their response.
Never again I'll buy another ticket with Aunt Betty.
Avoid this agency!!!

Shocking knowledge and service

Return flight cancelled due to Covid-19. Took 3 seperate phone calls, 2.5 hours on hold to find out they have zero knowledge on the process and information around a refund.
Do not recommend booking with Aunty Betty.