Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (76) · No (813)
  • Ease of Booking

Absolutely Terrible. Do not use.

I was on hold with this company for over 2 hours yesterday (no answer) and 1 hour today (and am still l on hold currently). After 45 minutes this morning the customer service agent picked up and began to assist me; however, they hung up when confirming the flight details I wanted. I would like someone to call back as soon as possible as I need to book a flight as soon as possible. Unfortunately, they provide no online channel to use flight credits.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Just terrible! 8 hours waiting on the phone!! This is not a joke!!!

Customer service doesn’t answer your calls and emails for long time. In one day I waited 8 hours on the phone for someone to pick up my call!!! STAY AWAY PEOPLE!! Pay extra and buy your tickets from somewhere else!!

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Vesley, Im sorry to hear about your recent experience and that its so hard to reach us right now. Id be happy to help you rebook. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

Vesley
Vesley

I have just emailed. I hope I will receive a response from you!

Does Aunt Betty even exist?

The second time I have tried calling and was on hold for over an hour, each call going unanswered and having to hang up. Have tried emailing but no response. Is Aunt Betty actually a legit company still running? How can we use our credits that have been promised?

Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Hung up on me

Was on the phone for over an hour only for them to hang up on me. Got through to someone initially after 30 minutes on hold and said I wanted to use my credit and book another flight, then was put back on hold for around 25 more minutes and then I was just hung up on whilst on hold.
How do they not have an option to use these credit shells over the internet.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Robert, I am sorry for your recent experience. Id be happy to assist, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line with your itinerary number and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

mitCanberra 2600, ACT

Pathetic service, under staffed and do not keep their promises

We had booked our flights to USA in 2020, but as COVID hit and travel bans we could not travel. We requested for refund, but instead we were given credit which now expires in December 2022. We have been contacting them with new travel dates to use our credits, but no one from auntbetty responds to emails or actions request. The policy to use credits are so restricting that one is worst of buying tickets using the credit. Even when cheap flights are available, you cant book it. Its a rip-off. Would never use AuntBetty or Qantas again.

TERRIBLE SERVICE

In June 2020 my flights got cancelled due to Covid. I have sent numerous e-mails over the past 2 years and have not received a refund or credit. I have called them several time and every time i get the same response "we will call you back within a few days with an update". They never call back and don't provide an update. They are not offering any flights to my original destination and are not willing to provide a refund. Ridiculous, useless, terrible service company. BEWARE DO NOT USE

Lisa

Under-staffed and overwhelmed

Vhing
VhingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scammers

We booked a flight last 2020 but due to covid they canceled our flight. I emailed them many times no reply and i called them many times no one is answering. We wanna redeem our credit flight.

Gary MillarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

“Not Happy” Aunt Betty Travel

WalidSydney, NSW

Stay away from those people .trying to reach them for almost 10 days called many times and emails and no response !!!

They cancelled my flight and provided an alternative flight with wait over 9 hours and 20 minutes .and what’s make it worse they are unreachable .I’m having big time try to have an alternative flight with no luck on reaching them

Finally Thank you Brad for your response
Will do that today

Sam
Sam

No refund provided

In may 2020 my flights were cancelled due to covid and i was advised i would receive a flight credit as they could not complete a refund.
I have tried to call through to the aunt betty help desk numerous times however after being on hold for an extended period the call disconnects. I have also emailed assist@auntbetty.com to try to arrange another flight or a refund with no response.

Thieves!

Stay away from this company! I have been waiting for almost 2 years with monthly calls and emails asking for my refund. Worst customer service. I have contacted ACCC and now hoping too get my travel Insurance to help with the investigation of a refund. Garuda tell me the refund has already been processed but Aunt Betty say they still have not recieved. Garuda have processed all direct booking monies owed, so why is this taking so long ???? I was even told at one point a 3rd party account was holding the money and the consultant told me they probably shouldn't be telling me this... LIES LIES LIES....
ADVICE.. Book direct through your airline of choice!

Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Absolutely Terrible Customer Service

Poor responsiveness, hours on hold only for no one to ever answer, email responses for rebooking's only answered after the wanted date! Appears they respond to this site quicker than there own site!

Never get refund back

We had cancelled flight on 2020 but never get refund . Try to contact them almost 2 years but never work!!! Last months can contact them by email but they said already refund which I never got that money back.

Peeyush G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor Servic3

Worst customer service ever. They don't know what is going on. Make statements like ' credit is taken over by the airlines' without much justification or explanation of what it actually means.

Wait times are exceptional long.

Would not recommend this vendor to anyone.

Peeyush G.

Done, and now eagerly awaiting your response.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

The worst business experience I've ever had

Paid for insurance that they denied I paid for. Super difficult to get any refund even though flights were cancelled. Non transferable flight credits we can't use. Absolutely terrible. Not to mention hours and hours on holds, emails to nowhere. Surreal. Avoid at all costs.

daniel m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aunt Betty WORST company

Aunt Betty is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. 2 years and no refund. Airline stated that they would happily give us a refund, but had to be organised through Aunt Betty. Call Aunt Betty and get the same response each time “It’s still processing”. For 2 years!! They are either lying or simply incompetent. I’ll be advising people to stay away. Zero stars.

daniel m.

Thanks for your response Brad. I have done as you advised. Hopefully you can help us.

Two years for a refund seems a bit unreasonable.

Stay away from AUNT BETTY

Been over 2 years since my flight was cancelled and still have NOT received a refund. There is no communication from them. I haven’t been able call them and after several emails am still no closer to getting my money back. Would not recommend to anyone.

AVOID This Company AT ALL COST

As of everyone else, trying to use the credit given by this company to book a flight but told to dial in via phone, dial in many times and put on hold as always. Then it will be disconnected. In fact, a very smart idea to cheat money from consumer! Pls avoid this company at all cost !

Bern
BernSydney, NSW

Learn from my mistake!

If you have money to give away, this is the company for you! I have been waiting for a refund for 18months and like everyone else on this post have been given box standard email reply's. How can this company still be operating. This company have very little interest in giving us our money back, and I am defeated and powerless because there is nothing I can do except warn others to AVOID at all costs!

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

2 years later, I am still waiting for my refund.

Booked my tickets through Aunty Betty. My return flight was cancelled due to COVID. After numerous failed attempts to get in contact with Aunt Betty, I still haven't received my refund.

Terrible experience. Please do not buy any tickets from such scammers! SAVE YOURSELF

MOH
MOH

I did send an email a few days ago and I still haven't received a reply. Seems like you were just saving face publicly.

Caryn_p1
Caryn_p1South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!

Craig Nicol
Craig NicolPerth, WA

Terrible customer service - won’t reply to emails or answer phone

Sent numerous emails and made even more attempts to call, sometimes waiting up to 2hrs on hold. Call sometimes gets answered then you get disconnected. Other times the system ends the call. So infuriating.

Like many of the reviewers below, we have a credit for flights that were cancelled at the start of the pandemic (March 2020) and need to make a booking before they expire.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Craig Nicol, I am sorry it is so hard to contact us at the moment. We are experiencing a really high number of enquiries. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

Pesh Huss
Pesh HussSydney, NSW

Scammers

I don’t know how they are still operating, scamming people of their hard earned money, I got told April 2020 I will get credit on flights in the future and now they just ghosting me they don’t even reply emails let alone pickup phones. Stay away from this Agency. Low life spineless A**holes

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Pesh Huss, I am sorry it is so hard to contact us at the moment. We are experiencing a really high number of enquiries. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad