Aunt Betty (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (106)
  • Ease of Booking

micks85
micks85South East Queensland, QLD

can i get Refund for my flight?

Hi me and my wife have a flight on the 3rd of June to Zagreb Croatia , is it possible to cancel the tickets and get a refund? Aunt Betty Reservation ABY3355548, thank you

Suri S.
Suri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change my flight

I have tried email, phone over 2 weeks now, the only reply i got was some kind of email info for covid-19. My flight in 6 days. I know air canada allowed to flight change free of charge. The same with everyone i guess..waiting on the phone for over an hour and finally only got disconnected.So frustrated! I travelling with my young children, with this kind of situation where the world has gone crazy due to covid-19, i don't know what will hit me and my family the next day. And being subsidiary of Flight Centre I thought Aunt Betty will be reliable, it proven me I look might look too high.Can please get back to me. I still have my faith on you. My reservation ABY2853618.

Vidya
VidyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

received call back, hence changing the rating

Need to get in touch

Bart Delwig
Bart Delwig

ABY3292559

The S.
The S.South West, WA

ABY3103285 Reschedule Thai airway flights from Perth 14th March to the 13th March

Hi,

I have requested previously to reschedule my flight from Perth to Bangkok on March 14, to March 13. I must arrive in Phu Quoc on March 14 2020 due to important training starting on the 15th of March. You have updated my itinerary to arrive in Vietnam on March 15th. This will defeat the purpose of traveling as I will not make it on time. Can you please reschedule this otherwise I'm going to have to put through a refund request

Updated itinerary sent.

SunnySydney, NSW

Unable to contact despite several attempts and on hold for hours

My booking reference is ABY3128505. I am flying day after tomorrow and want to postpone my flight. I am trying to contact from last three days but after on hold for one to two hours phone gets disconnected by itself. I have sent query by online contact form a week back but no reply so far. The travel date is approaching and if I am not able to get it re-scheduled either I am forced to travel as per original booking or don't turn up and loose all the money. This is just because Aunt Betty is not contactable. If the call volume is high then travel agents should take some extra measures as medical industry is doing to cope with the situation. Very much disappointed and will be contacting ACCC.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Your flights are still live. If you do not travel tomorrow, or advise us by 3pm Brisbane time today 12 March, that you want these tickets put into a credit shell, your flights will be forfeit.

Aunt Betty uncontactable and uncaring

Booking reference ABY2997745
We booked in December 2019 to travel on 17th March 2020. There was nothing to say our tickets were not refundable. SQ cancelled our 1st leg (Per-Sin) and gave a new flight option that we cannot take up. Aunt Betty has asked for $450 per person to postpone our trip to Japan. We want to cancel but have been told there will be no refunds. We spoke to them over a week ago, and after many attempts, finally managed to get them on the phone again last night, only to be told the bad news. Singapore Airlines have announced no charge cancellations if we rebook to travel by Aug31, but Aunt Betty did not mention this. Unable to reach them again. We're at a loss as to how to proceed. Will be calling the ACCC.

Hi,
Can you please explain the conditions of a credit shell are? If the status of Australia's travel advice changes to do not go, what will happen then? we are happy to change our flights to the latest in August as possible.

Aleks
Aleks

Paid over 2 weeks ago, still waiting for confirmation...

I completely understand the current circumstances. However, I paid for return flights for me and my family over 2 weeks ago. I am not attempting to change flights or get a refund. I just want my e-ticket. That's all.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some information so we can locate your booking.

Carrin S.Sydney, NSW

Urgent notification of flight change - can't get through to customer service

UPDATE: I woke up at 6 am this morning to attempt to call Aunt Betty and got through straight away. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and I will be receiving a refund for the flights minus admin charges.

This morning I received and email stating there is an urgent flight change to my itinerary. I have called multiple times and haven't been able to get through to anyone.

I can't accept these changes as the flight change doesn't work for me. Booking number ABY3251596

Carrin S.

My booking is for the 24th of this month. I have filled out the form already. How else can I get in contact with customer service???

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

My requests got successfully resolved

I had to contact customer service with 2 different requests. As many others mentioned below, waiting on the phone line is hopeless, no answers for hours. I started with a negative feedback, however both of my issues promtly got resolved by the team since (requests I submitted via forms on the website) including a typing mistake I made during booking. Hence, I'm updating my review, and thanking to the person who helped with my booking.

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor experience

Ian

Thanks so much for the reply. That’s vey helpful but as mentioned in my review I have already booked a new fare. Is it worth cancelling the existing booking or just be a ‘no show’?

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

We will cancel it out of the airline system, not much point clogging it up.
Thanks.

Can you please pick up the call.....

I have tried to get through to someone as I have not received a confirmation of my booking and e-ticket. I made 4 calls over the past two days but no one is picking up. I am flying in less than a week. The money has been processed through. I have also sent through an email. Can someone please urgently get back to me to tell me!!! If they do not get back to me today I will cancel the transaction with my bank.

Hi,
We have just sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference so we can assist,

Anna Z.
Anna Z.

Still waiting for a response. Thank you.

Steven Clay
Steven ClayNortheast, VIC

Can not get a response from them

I paid the 9 dollar price drop fee, sent an email with all the details 4 weeks ago of a cheaper price and have still not heard from them. A week ago, I asked when to expect my tickets, still no response.

Hi Steven,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference to obtain more details and action.

SophiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service.

I booked a ticket to my homeland and due to some issues I had to cancel and asked for a refund. These people helped me with the refund of my $900 which is great. Thanks aunt betty team! Speacially Raffy who was leading it. Thankyou.

My name is not Helen.

Sorry Sophia !!

S Shrestha
S ShresthaSydney, NSW

No way to contact

After all this coronavirus situation, I needed to cancel my ticket travelling through mainland China as I may not be return back to Australia. But no any luck to contact them for enquiry. I have to book another flight, but I have been trying to contact them since 3 days.

Daisy
DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Florence is the best.

I emailed and phoned many times regarding my flight's cancellations.
Bez contacted me back with a definition of Fare Rules. thanks, but that doesn't help. And other 2-3 representatives help me over the phone too. very Disappointed. kept me wait one day after another.
Florence is the best. she really understands her client's request. I wish she was the first representative I talked to. Florence is the reason I give Aunt Betty 4 stars.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Booked 3 flight on Monday night, however, I haven't received the confirmation or e-ticket yet, today Wednesday. Could you please send me the confirmation email or E-ticket.
I did have a good experience with Aunt betty last time, it took one hour to issue the ticket, but not this time.
Please help me.

Christine
ChristineHunter Region, NSW

A little concerned!

I purchased tickets from AB a few hours ago travelling with Garuda from Sydney to Bali on 24th April and returning on 2nd May. I've received my Booking Confirmation and Itinerary with the Airline reference number, but no e-ticket. Our details come up on the Garuda site, although both my husband's and son's Christian and middle names are joined without spaces. Also, the fee on the Garuda site is more than what I paid with AB and the fee that AB has been taken correctly from my credit card.
I hope there's no deception or fraud going on with AB. Feeling dubious.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

They keep saying we will call within 72 hours and they dont

The last email said the flights had all changed to economy. I paid for business and now I have nothing to prove they are business class. No updated itinerary and I keep getting told they are waiting for the airline to get back to them.

Hi John,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate.

nicD
nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice website but booking didn't work and customer service unhelpful.

Website well presented and easy to fill out, however the booking process never worked for me, saying flights no longer available no matter what I tried. Customer service was unhelpful.

Hello
Thank you for your review. I would like to investigate this further. I will send you a private message.
Kind Rgds
Aunt Betty

Cheap flights and good service

Hello
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to be proactive with your name correction. Safe and happy travels.
Kind Regards

neutralSydney, NSW

Hassle free unless you need their service!

Hello
I am happy to investigate further, I have sent you a private message.
Kind Regards

Worried

Hey there I’m not one to ever worry to much but after reading the reviews after making my bookings for my air fairs and I’ve revived my e ticket and etc for my flights and tax invoice and in my heart I wanna hope everything will check out and I won’t have to pay any hefty extras as me and my young family are making the move to live in Aussie and we do not have the greatest financial background so we have had to pour what we have to book these tickets so we can better our lives in Aussie I just wanna hope they these tickets are legit and I’m not going to be held up at the airport or be told to turn around cause the tickets are false

Bob E.
Bob E.Perth, WA

Had a few problems but all got sorted.

One big problem , NO phone contact , has airline change times Twice, and getting in touch with Betty was a problem but all sorted in the end, after a few stressful hours.

Miko G.
Miko G.Sydney, NSW

3 days since booking a flight and still no itinerary/tickets

EDIT: Changed it to 4 stars since it all worked out in the end.

I booked a round trip flight from sydney to melbourne last friday, and until now, I can't view the itinerary. It just shows 'Something Went Wrong'. I can't even log in to my account to retrieve the booking information.

I checked the airline's website and found out I'm only booked for the return flight. Please fix this asap so I can know if I need to book from another agent.