Aunt Betty (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (107)
  • Ease of Booking

Anastasia Golubeva
Anastasia GolubevaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good prices, no tricks

Was able to find the best price for my flights there, they also provide me with the real booking reference so that I can check my booking directly with the airline.

Darren Mulholland
Darren MulhollandWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy to you no hassles but couldn't work out how to amend booking.

While I was choosing my seats I got kicked off the page and I couldn't work out how I got back on to choose my seats.
I think I have to ring a phone number.

Daniel Setefano
Daniel SetefanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good cheap flights!

First time booking with aunt Betty was very easy to use I did however come across minor technical difficulties on the website hence the 4star rating but otherwise top notch service

No surprises

Booking is fairly straight forward, price is close to what you will pay without excessive additional fees. Got charged $6 for amex, but that's ok as most merchants do the same. Overall happy with the purchase. Need more frequent flyer options, my chosen airline is not on the list (Garuda Indonesia).

Great use-freindly website.

I booked my tickets from Auckland to Sydney in less than 5 minutes. Found the prices to be very competitive prices when compared to other similar websites. There were no additional fees. Highly reccomend!

Hello Inna
Thanks so much for your review and feedback we really appreciate it. Thank you for the recommendations. We trust your travels are smooth and can't wait to see you back again.

Oz Wanderer
Oz WandererSydney, NSW

responsive support

First time user, and the process was smooth. Somehow I missed confirming the seats on my return flights to Canada. Support was fantastic and helped me fix it quickly. Quite happy with the process

Hello Oz Wanderer
Thanks for your review and feedback. We are happy that you found using us smooth. Here's to smooth travels and hope to see you back again.

total package

This is the first time using Aunt Betty and I found it easy to follow on the website and the best pricing on any flights that i needed and payment was a breeze

Hello Ian
Thank you for your feedback and great review. We love that it was a breeze. Smooth travels and we hope you will book with us again.

George T.
George T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No issues.

Flight booking confirmed straight away with no hidden fees. First time user and would use again. No prompting to pay for extras like seat allocations and special meals which you get free through the airline.

Hello George
Thank you so much for your review and great feedback. We wish you smooth and happy travels.

Easy to book

Easy booking system and had the flight itinerary sent shortly after confirmation. My only issue is the amount that I had to pay in credit card charges. For my flights, it was over $100NZD which kind of makes them not as cheap as initially thought and advertised... It was still cheaper booking with Aunt Betty than directly with the airline though.

W.cns
W.cnsFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy booking process

Cheapest airfare I could find. Easy booking process, a little disappointed at the $30 booking fee which you don't find out until putting in payment, however still cheaper. Thanks Aunty.

Howard Mill
Howard MillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

Good stuff did not take too long to arrange and good follow up.easy site to use and register. Hope the balance of the trip goes this well. Good luck for the

Georgy C
Georgy CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cant get in contact with them

Yes the booking was amazingly cheap compared to other booking agencies, however I was having trouble processing over $2000 worth of flights and called their contact number numerous times to find that it was just playing hold music for around 15 mins and then hanging up on me. If you are an online business with a phone number to assist your customers, you need to answer it, or have the ability for the customer to leave a name and number to call back if you're too busy. Also look into live chat to help people whilst they are in the middle of their bookings and something goes wrong. With a huge parent company you should be able to get some better customer service processes together.

Volodymyr
VolodymyrMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very bad customer support

The service itself was good, in terms of ticket prices. Unfortunately, I had very bad experience with their customer support team. I had an issue with booking on the website, but wasn't able to get any meaningful explanation why it happened/how it could be resolved and gave up after several unsuccessful emails.

Hi Volodymyr,
We have sent you a private message to obtain more information so we can investigate,
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

Anna
Anna

expensive if you have to change flights

Booked flights with Aunt Betty because they were cheaper - however i had to change my return flight. When i first enquired, they quoted a fee of $279 to change the flights. When i called back to confirm, my call was diverted to someone from a different company who had no idea what i was talking about. I called again and got through to someone - who quoted fee of $312 + $140. They said the original person had quoted me in USD, not AUD. very frustrating and expensive to change flights, so make sure you dont have to change your dates!!

price match

booking online via skyscanner was easy. later I asked for a price match but declined. very disappointed. I was going to book 2 more people through you but changed my mind

Slobodan S.
Slobodan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They were good

I was have good customer service, and everything was Izzy done by online. I have difficulty to reserve the seats, but after I talk with customers service tru phone everything was done in 5 minutes.

LindseyF
LindseyFSydney, NSW

Easy to use, great price

No issues. Booking was easy and service prompt. I would use this service again and have no hesitation in recommending to others. They offered by far the cheapest prices for the dates I need to travel.

Danie D.
Danie D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the fair and ease of use but it's unfair to charge for seat booking fee for regular seats when it is free for SIA.

Therefore, I did not select the seats with you at the cost of $5 per seat and waited a day for your docs to arrive. Then I was able to login to SIA and book my free seating there.

Monica Cole
Monica ColeIllawarra, NSW

Very reasonable

Very efficient with booking airfares for me and my son and reasonable prices. Will use Aunty Betty again for future trips as much easier and no hassles. Thanks Aunty Betty

ZsuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service, Slow to fix issues, Best price

Great agency, cheapest pricing although found the website lacked some information regarding our flights and seating arrangements. Had a few issues with the itenarary and took about a week to get fixed, but service was always good and happy to help at the best of their abiltiy. Other then that i will book again, as id rather save a couple $100 and wait to fix any issues.

Zsu

Ah Thanks for the comment will keep that in mind in future bookings :)
Kindest Regards,

SibtiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap but dodgy

Aunt Betty is comparatively cheap, good customer service with dodgy policy. I booked ticket with Thai airways through Aunt Betty. I came to know through Thai airways website that my flight was cancelled. Upon Contacting Aunt Betty i was told that i can apply for refund or reschedule the flight, I went for second option. It took them seven days to finalize my request and i had to call them every day. Unfortunately, flight was cancelled again and rescheduled flight was available only after twenty days. when i asked for refund, i was told processing time is three months and AUD 55 will be charged for each ticket. This is illogical and irrational. Beware when you buy cheap tickets and check the reputation of travel agent.

About Aunt Betty

The service I received from Aunt Betty was very good in the sense that when problems arose there was always a rep who tried to help. The support staff is very good

However I feel that Air Mauritius the major airline should brief the agents accordingly for example baggage allowance was not updated re the 30 kg per piece

Also Aunt Betty is not aware of the Frequent Flyer/Kestrel or its benefits to its members. That is important for agents to know

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Says oops something went wrong while making payments

Hi there,
I tried making payments via credit card but always come as OOPS something went wrong.. How can I make payment on aunt betty..? Please let me know.. The payment is above $3500.

Customer C.Aunt Betty
Anthony J
Anthony JMid North Coast, NSW

They are a bit dodgey

Thought I was booking a premium economy flight Brisbane to San Francisco via LA with Virgin, but ended up with Premium Economy for just the leg of Brisbane to LA and economy on Delta Airlines LA to San Fran . They advertised the flight as Premium Economy Brisbane to San Fran on Sky Scanner. Not sure if its misleading advertising, but it feels like they lure you in and then don't give you the ticket you thought you were going to get. Trying to talk to someone is a massive drama and they are not very helpful.

They have now also change airlines, and flight times 3 times for the same flight.

Moly A
Moly ASydney, NSW

It was great experience with Aunt Betty

No extra fees. Received my e- tickets within 24 hours of purchasing. Checked their reviews before buying the tickets and gained the confidence to buy an overseas trip with Aunt Betty.