Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (10) · No (114)
  • Ease of Booking

Refund came pretty quick.

Diah P.
Diah P.Sydney, NSW

Will not ever to deal with Auntbetty again

Flight cancelled in May still waiting for uncertainty CREDIT voucher to be follow Up . Unable to email as email address not receiving new emails. Staff rude on phone and over talk you . Will not put you through to manager . I Will escalate This matter to higher organisation if still cant be solved .
By Diah

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid refund processed

Flights cancelled just as countries began locking down. It took 14 weeks, but our refund has now been processed. Comms got better over time and AB followed through with refund.

Refund Completed

Hi,

Over 12 weeks ago and after a few calls, I received an email from Aunt Betty saying that my refund was going to be processed but I had to wait 12 weeks, I thought this was just to shut my mouth, because this is the only information we all get.

Finally after 12 weeks waiting for my refund, this came thru, for those who are still waiting on this, don't give up, hopefully Aunt Betty will start refunding customers.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund processed with no issues

My flight from Melbourne to Europe got cancelled in June due to covid. I requested a refund and have received it in full with no issues. It took about 12 weeks as stated but came through as promised.

Susan
SusanVictoria

Cancellation/Refund

I phoned & requested a refund on my airfares on 26/4/20 as they had put me onto a different flight without my prior agreement, plus i didn’t really want to travel because of covid-19, they said they would refund the full cost ($3666) less $100 per ticket (that’s 3 tickets so -$300) i agreed, i expected $3366 but today i found they actually refunded the FULL amount ($3666) & didn’t take the $100 per ticket deduction. It’s taken a ridiculously long time but i’m super glad it’s over & i’ve got the money back!

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Refund of airfare cancelled due to COVID

Eric S.
Eric S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resolved issue quickly and professionally

I had received a conditional credit as my booking was with Virgin Australia. I used the credit to book a domestic business class flight, however, upon checking my itinerary, I noticed that my ticket was an economy ticket (at the same cost as business class). Long story short, I was given the opportunity to re-book the flight or have my credit extended to March 2021. Now I don't have to waste my credit on a domestic flight and use my credit next year for an international flight.

Lois
LoisSydney, NSW

Appalling consumer behaviour

Absolutely appalling behaviour. Have lied about the availability of a refund, when Qantas & Singapore Airline cancelled the flights !! Impossible to obtain clear information or heaven help, if you would actually prefer to speak to a real person !
Will never use this company again nor Flight Centre. Hope Graham Turner is enjoying his multi millions of wealth, while clients receive no assistance or more importantly , their refunds !!

Not bad

Costumer service was available quickly, there was a bit of a language barrier with the representatieve so didn’t 100% understand everything she said but nice and answered most of my questions.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

A long tough process but professional customer service representative (Brad)

Maria
MariaWestern Australia

Don’t reserve seats!

I traveled from Australia to Germany and wanted to make sure I have window seats. Paid about 150$ and ended up with middle seats. After emailing them still no response.

aunt betty customer care

Tony N.
Tony N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable

All my bookings have always taken place without any problems.
Received Ticket Shell credit as promised due to Covis 19
Cannot fault their service, competitive pricing and extras as promised . e.g baggage allowance

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

DMc
DMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

In difficult circumstances they did respond to our situation

My wife and daughter booked (25th Jan) to go to Singapore on the 12th March, but tried to cancel several weeks before the flight departed including at the beginning of March only to be told to contact them 3 days prior to departure. In the last 3 days my wife before her flight (12th March) she spent considerable time trying to contact Aunt Betty during the COVID-19 pandemic. Eventually (understandably delayed with the COVID-19 issues) our issues were resolved and we were happy with the outcome. Thanks Aunt Betty.

micks85
micks85South East Queensland, QLD

can i get Refund for my flight?

Hi me and my wife have a flight on the 3rd of June to Zagreb Croatia , is it possible to cancel the tickets and get a refund? Aunt Betty Reservation ABY3355548, thank you

Suri S.
Suri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change my flight

I have tried email, phone over 2 weeks now, the only reply i got was some kind of email info for covid-19. My flight in 6 days. I know air canada allowed to flight change free of charge. The same with everyone i guess..waiting on the phone for over an hour and finally only got disconnected.So frustrated! I travelling with my young children, with this kind of situation where the world has gone crazy due to covid-19, i don't know what will hit me and my family the next day. And being subsidiary of Flight Centre I thought Aunt Betty will be reliable, it proven me I look might look too high.Can please get back to me. I still have my faith on you. My reservation ABY2853618.

Audrey
AudreyPerth, WA

Flight to Japan on 17 March

ABY3207881
ABY3207981

Like the others, I have been trying to get into contact with AB for several days through online form and phone but in vain! I understand this is a stressful time for the AB customer team and I am seeking your help via this website in hoping I can get a response, at least get a confirmation that the web cancellation booking request has been received and processed.

My partner and I have been booked with ANA on 17 March flying from Perth to Japan and would like to cancel the entire booking and obtain a full refund. Please contact me asap.

Vidya
VidyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

received call back, hence changing the rating

Need to get in touch

Bart Delwig
Bart Delwig

ABY3292559

The S.
The S.South West, WA

ABY3103285 Reschedule Thai airway flights from Perth 14th March to the 13th March

Hi,

I have requested previously to reschedule my flight from Perth to Bangkok on March 14, to March 13. I must arrive in Phu Quoc on March 14 2020 due to important training starting on the 15th of March. You have updated my itinerary to arrive in Vietnam on March 15th. This will defeat the purpose of traveling as I will not make it on time. Can you please reschedule this otherwise I'm going to have to put through a refund request

Ease of Booking

Updated itinerary sent.

SunnySydney, NSW

Unable to contact despite several attempts and on hold for hours

My booking reference is ABY3128505. I am flying day after tomorrow and want to postpone my flight. I am trying to contact from last three days but after on hold for one to two hours phone gets disconnected by itself. I have sent query by online contact form a week back but no reply so far. The travel date is approaching and if I am not able to get it re-scheduled either I am forced to travel as per original booking or don't turn up and loose all the money. This is just because Aunt Betty is not contactable. If the call volume is high then travel agents should take some extra measures as medical industry is doing to cope with the situation. Very much disappointed and will be contacting ACCC.

Customer Care E.Aunt BettySend a private message

Your flights are still live. If you do not travel tomorrow, or advise us by 3pm Brisbane time today 12 March, that you want these tickets put into a credit shell, your flights will be forfeit.

Aunt Betty uncontactable and uncaring

Booking reference ABY2997745
We booked in December 2019 to travel on 17th March 2020. There was nothing to say our tickets were not refundable. SQ cancelled our 1st leg (Per-Sin) and gave a new flight option that we cannot take up. Aunt Betty has asked for $450 per person to postpone our trip to Japan. We want to cancel but have been told there will be no refunds. We spoke to them over a week ago, and after many attempts, finally managed to get them on the phone again last night, only to be told the bad news. Singapore Airlines have announced no charge cancellations if we rebook to travel by Aug31, but Aunt Betty did not mention this. Unable to reach them again. We're at a loss as to how to proceed. Will be calling the ACCC.

Hi,
Can you please explain the conditions of a credit shell are? If the status of Australia's travel advice changes to do not go, what will happen then? we are happy to change our flights to the latest in August as possible.

Aleks
Aleks

Paid over 2 weeks ago, still waiting for confirmation...

I completely understand the current circumstances. However, I paid for return flights for me and my family over 2 weeks ago. I am not attempting to change flights or get a refund. I just want my e-ticket. That's all.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some information so we can locate your booking.
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

Carrin S.Sydney, NSW

Urgent notification of flight change - can't get through to customer service

UPDATE: I woke up at 6 am this morning to attempt to call Aunt Betty and got through straight away. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and I will be receiving a refund for the flights minus admin charges.

This morning I received and email stating there is an urgent flight change to my itinerary. I have called multiple times and haven't been able to get through to anyone.

I can't accept these changes as the flight change doesn't work for me. Booking number ABY3251596

Ease of Booking
Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message
Carrin S.

My booking is for the 24th of this month. I have filled out the form already. How else can I get in contact with customer service???

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message