Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (10) · No (114)
  • Ease of Booking

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

My requests got successfully resolved

I had to contact customer service with 2 different requests. As many others mentioned below, waiting on the phone line is hopeless, no answers for hours. I started with a negative feedback, however both of my issues promtly got resolved by the team since (requests I submitted via forms on the website) including a typing mistake I made during booking. Hence, I'm updating my review, and thanking to the person who helped with my booking.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message
IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor experience

Ian

Thanks so much for the reply. That’s vey helpful but as mentioned in my review I have already booked a new fare. Is it worth cancelling the existing booking or just be a ‘no show’?

Customer Care E.Aunt BettySend a private message

We will cancel it out of the airline system, not much point clogging it up.
Thanks.

Can you please pick up the call.....

I have tried to get through to someone as I have not received a confirmation of my booking and e-ticket. I made 4 calls over the past two days but no one is picking up. I am flying in less than a week. The money has been processed through. I have also sent through an email. Can someone please urgently get back to me to tell me!!! If they do not get back to me today I will cancel the transaction with my bank.

Hi,
We have just sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference so we can assist,

Anna Z.
Anna Z.

Still waiting for a response. Thank you.

Flight change without hassle

Thank you to Florence, who changed our flights in a timely manner after aour connecting flight was cancelled. Hold time was a little long bit to be expected when dealing with an online travel agency

Steven Clay
Steven ClayNortheast, VIC

Can not get a response from them

I paid the 9 dollar price drop fee, sent an email with all the details 4 weeks ago of a cheaper price and have still not heard from them. A week ago, I asked when to expect my tickets, still no response.

Hi Steven,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference to obtain more details and action.

SophiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service.

I booked a ticket to my homeland and due to some issues I had to cancel and asked for a refund. These people helped me with the refund of my $900 which is great. Thanks aunt betty team! Speacially Raffy who was leading it. Thankyou.

My name is not Helen.

Sorry Sophia !!

mol
molGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

I have been trying to call them for several times and have to wait at least 1 hour before my phone got pick. Luckily the one that help me which is Javier is really willing to help and he help me to get refund even though there is a expensive cancellation fee

S Shrestha
S ShresthaSydney, NSW

No way to contact

After all this coronavirus situation, I needed to cancel my ticket travelling through mainland China as I may not be return back to Australia. But no any luck to contact them for enquiry. I have to book another flight, but I have been trying to contact them since 3 days.

Daisy
DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Florence is the best.

I emailed and phoned many times regarding my flight's cancellations.
Bez contacted me back with a definition of Fare Rules. thanks, but that doesn't help. And other 2-3 representatives help me over the phone too. very Disappointed. kept me wait one day after another.
Florence is the best. she really understands her client's request. I wish she was the first representative I talked to. Florence is the reason I give Aunt Betty 4 stars.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Booked 3 flight on Monday night, however, I haven't received the confirmation or e-ticket yet, today Wednesday. Could you please send me the confirmation email or E-ticket.
I did have a good experience with Aunt betty last time, it took one hour to issue the ticket, but not this time.
Please help me.

Christine
ChristineHunter Region, NSW

A little concerned!

I purchased tickets from AB a few hours ago travelling with Garuda from Sydney to Bali on 24th April and returning on 2nd May. I've received my Booking Confirmation and Itinerary with the Airline reference number, but no e-ticket. Our details come up on the Garuda site, although both my husband's and son's Christian and middle names are joined without spaces. Also, the fee on the Garuda site is more than what I paid with AB and the fee that AB has been taken correctly from my credit card.
I hope there's no deception or fraud going on with AB. Feeling dubious.

Matt
MattMelbourne

Great experience with one caveat.

RW1891
RW1891Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Service

Purchased tickets for an planned overseas visit via this. Did not know it is affiliated with Flight Centre. Anyhow, the they gave the best price. Provided good customer service and resolved my problem in a reasonable manner. I would recommend them.

Joy
JoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price drop protection

It is my first time with Aunt Betty and it hasn't been easy to sort out my price drop protection. But some of the agent were really helpful .Paul and meison

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

They keep saying we will call within 72 hours and they dont

The last email said the flights had all changed to economy. I paid for business and now I have nothing to prove they are business class. No updated itinerary and I keep getting told they are waiting for the airline to get back to them.

Hi John,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate.

nicD
nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice website but booking didn't work and customer service unhelpful.

Website well presented and easy to fill out, however the booking process never worked for me, saying flights no longer available no matter what I tried. Customer service was unhelpful.

Hello
Thank you for your review. I would like to investigate this further. I will send you a private message.
Kind Rgds
Aunt Betty

Cheap flights and good service

Hello
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to be proactive with your name correction. Safe and happy travels.
Kind Regards

neutralSydney, NSW

Hassle free unless you need their service!

Hello
I am happy to investigate further, I have sent you a private message.
Kind Regards

Worried

Hey there I’m not one to ever worry to much but after reading the reviews after making my bookings for my air fairs and I’ve revived my e ticket and etc for my flights and tax invoice and in my heart I wanna hope everything will check out and I won’t have to pay any hefty extras as me and my young family are making the move to live in Aussie and we do not have the greatest financial background so we have had to pour what we have to book these tickets so we can better our lives in Aussie I just wanna hope they these tickets are legit and I’m not going to be held up at the airport or be told to turn around cause the tickets are false

Bob E.
Bob E.Perth, WA

Had a few problems but all got sorted.

One big problem , NO phone contact , has airline change times Twice, and getting in touch with Betty was a problem but all sorted in the end, after a few stressful hours.

DuriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

i couldn’t get e-ticket until now. My flight is 2days later.

My booking reference is ABY2439037 i couldn’t get e-ticket until now. i can’t sign in website as well what should i do. ASAP i think you need to fix it. Pls send my itinerary right now

Duri

Thanks for reply finally i got that in this morning.

Miko G.
Miko G.Sydney, NSW

3 days since booking a flight and still no itinerary/tickets

EDIT: Changed it to 4 stars since it all worked out in the end.

I booked a round trip flight from sydney to melbourne last friday, and until now, I can't view the itinerary. It just shows 'Something Went Wrong'. I can't even log in to my account to retrieve the booking information.

I checked the airline's website and found out I'm only booked for the return flight. Please fix this asap so I can know if I need to book from another agent.

hyunho won
hyunho wonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

i can't sign up my account and something wrong

my booking number is ABY2310279.
i ve got email about booking confirmation and I tried to select section.
But the next page show Something went wrong.
I already sent feed backs twice but you guys didnt answer.
And also when i tried to log in, it shows my password was wrong.
I tried to find my password but i cannot get any mail through my email.
Please double check my problem.

Dip
DipHobart, TAS

Good service

No fuss while booking the ticket. Replies are quick if you have any enquires or you can give them a call. Good customer service. Prices are comparatively lower as well.

Garfield
Garfield

Flight booking

Booked an overseas trip. Process was quick with no problems. Meet all expectations with no extra fees. Difficult to change booking, as you have to pay quite a bit extra to do so.