Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (951)
  • Ease of Booking

Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Absolutely Terrible Customer Service

Poor responsiveness, hours on hold only for no one to ever answer, email responses for rebooking's only answered after the wanted date! Appears they respond to this site quicker than there own site!

Never get refund back

We had cancelled flight on 2020 but never get refund . Try to contact them almost 2 years but never work!!! Last months can contact them by email but they said already refund which I never got that money back.

Peeyush G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor Servic3

Worst customer service ever. They don't know what is going on. Make statements like ' credit is taken over by the airlines' without much justification or explanation of what it actually means.

Wait times are exceptional long.

Would not recommend this vendor to anyone.

Peeyush G.

Done, and now eagerly awaiting your response.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

The worst business experience I've ever had

Paid for insurance that they denied I paid for. Super difficult to get any refund even though flights were cancelled. Non transferable flight credits we can't use. Absolutely terrible. Not to mention hours and hours on holds, emails to nowhere. Surreal. Avoid at all costs.

Stay away from AUNT BETTY

Been over 2 years since my flight was cancelled and still have NOT received a refund. There is no communication from them. I haven’t been able call them and after several emails am still no closer to getting my money back. Would not recommend to anyone.

AVOID This Company AT ALL COST

As of everyone else, trying to use the credit given by this company to book a flight but told to dial in via phone, dial in many times and put on hold as always. Then it will be disconnected. In fact, a very smart idea to cheat money from consumer! Pls avoid this company at all cost !

Bern
BernSydney, NSW

Learn from my mistake!

If you have money to give away, this is the company for you! I have been waiting for a refund for 18months and like everyone else on this post have been given box standard email reply's. How can this company still be operating. This company have very little interest in giving us our money back, and I am defeated and powerless because there is nothing I can do except warn others to AVOID at all costs!

Caryn_p1
Caryn_p1South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!

Craig Nicol
Craig NicolPerth, WA

Terrible customer service - won’t reply to emails or answer phone

Sent numerous emails and made even more attempts to call, sometimes waiting up to 2hrs on hold. Call sometimes gets answered then you get disconnected. Other times the system ends the call. So infuriating.

Like many of the reviewers below, we have a credit for flights that were cancelled at the start of the pandemic (March 2020) and need to make a booking before they expire.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Craig Nicol, I am sorry it is so hard to contact us at the moment. We are experiencing a really high number of enquiries. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

Pesh Huss
Pesh HussSydney, NSW

Scammers

I don’t know how they are still operating, scamming people of their hard earned money, I got told April 2020 I will get credit on flights in the future and now they just ghosting me they don’t even reply emails let alone pickup phones. Stay away from this Agency. Low life spineless A**holes

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Pesh Huss, I am sorry it is so hard to contact us at the moment. We are experiencing a really high number of enquiries. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

johnny2_by_4
johnny2_by_4Sydney, NSW

Disgrace of a company

Catherine
CatherineVictoria

Never booking with Aunt Betty again

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Catherine, I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

No response from Aunt Betty to access our $3k flight credit.

We had flights to the value of $3000 credited with Aunt Betty in 2020 and have struggled ever since to get in contact via phone or email. I have tried so many times to use my credit again but they have been no help whatsoever, and after waiting hours for someone to answer our calls, they hang up after a few minutes.

The website is hard to navigate, each person we speak to has different opinions of how we can access our credit and i'm worried they will cancel our credit. The last time I spoke with someone on the phone they told us all we would need to do is phone them to rebook. This was months ago and i have had no email reply or phone back. can someone please help me out before my credit note expires???

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Sera, I am sorry to hear of your experience. I'd be happy to assist you in rebooking. Please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and Ill get back to you asap. Kind regards, Brad

Horrible customer support, impossible to contact

Jeremy
Jeremy

Brad was very helpful and managed to book a ticket for me using my flight credits in about 24 hours.

Appreciate the comment Jeremy, happy we could get this sorted - Brad

Leearna C.
Leearna C.South East Queensland, QLD

It’s like they are trying to stop me using my credit

Multiple times I’ve tried calls and email. Emails don’t get replies and calls get either put on hold and disconnected or a promise to call back never happens, all at the moment they are just about to rebooked flight. I can only assume they keep cutting me off so I can use the credit. Seems like a scam to me also. Wonder if Department of Fair Trade knows about all these complaints and their tactics.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Terrible service , it’s all a bit grim

Terrible terrible terrible customer service, I contacted them to rebook my flights as requested . My weeks goes like this-

Monday afternoon - an hour on the phone and nobody answered
Monday evening - sent an e mail but no response
Tuesday - did another hour on the phone and nobody answered
Wednesday - did another hour on the phone and nobody answered
Thursday - did 2 hours on the phone and nobody answered ( my phone finally ran out of credit ).

Not sure if the flights I was going to book on would be available now. Any ideas what you do next ??..I am assuming they have gone bust ?

THanking Brad
THanking BradSydney, NSW

Feb 2020 Covid refund request

My flight was cancelled duo Covid-19 in Feb/2020, Virgin have asked for Ticket Number. Can you help?
I have been making enquiries for 2 years without success, but I am heartened by recent comments on customer service.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Brad needs a raise!!! Read all!

Gilberto F.South East Queensland, QLD

Almost 2 years that My flight was cancelled and I am not able to use my credit.

Gilberto F.

Be patient, you will get through eventually

If you see some of these reviews and comments, they are currently going through high volume of incoming calls which they might not have a big enough team for. Be patient and kind. It took me a while to get in touch with them but once I did they were quick and thorough and helped change my flights free of charge. Thank you Aunt Betty.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

HI Lani J, Thank you very much for your positive review. We understand people's frustrations but are certainly doing all we can with the resources we have available. I wish you a safe trip. Kindest regards, Brad

DennyGippsland, VIC

Not getting a ticket even after 20days of paying extra money on top of the Credit and also charged more

I used the credit from 2020 to purchase a ticket for travel in 2022.I had around 4000$ as credit and i had to pay extra 1700$ for the new ticket.While Auntbetty booking site for a fresh ticket for same number of passengers for the same dates and destination is only 5296$..so I had to pay 300$ more without any rationale,even though I was told there will be no extra fees or charges..

I rebooked and paid the money on 8 /2/22, but even after almost a month I havn't received a ticket yet..I have rung customer service thrice,each time they said ticket will be issued in 24-48 hrs but I am still waiting...my booking reference is ABY3251317.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Denny, I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. I am looking into this for you and will provide an update when I have more information. Kindest regards, Brad

Denny

Thank you,finally I got the ticket on 7/3/22..Thanks for your help Brad..my thoughts if Aunt Betty is too busy,they should atleast contact customers and reassure them things are in progress..thanks anyways

Jono M.
Jono M.Sydney, NSW

One of the worst experience ever. Do not use~

I purchased a flight which was cancelled and credited. The credit has an expiry date by which to use it by, the issue is there's no way on their site to apply the credit, you have to call in. After many days and 10+hrs on hold only to be consistently cut off whilst in the queue, I now cant use or apply my credit to rebook prior to the specified date, or at all. I feel like I just lost thousands of dollars with these fraudsters. Yes covid has caused them delays according to their FB page, but that post was from 2020! 2 years to get your act together guys. This is insane.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Telstra but way worse

I have been trying to call them to rebook flight vouchers, after 2 hours on hold you get answered - then they hang up. No call back. Will never use again.

E P.
E P.South East Queensland, QLD

Worse than any companies I have ever seen in the world.

I am trying to use my credit but am not able to contact Aunt Betty, my credit is from the year 2020. I called the company more than 20 times and stayed in the line for more than 10 hours. Just hearing the music. Nobody answered. Absolutely fraud. I have a Credit Value from BYO for $1,396.00. Now the border is opened, but nobody answered my phones, emails and online request.
My Credit Reference is ABY3210703, I sent many emails to assist@auntbetty.com.
I think it is easier, I lodge a complaint to ACCC. Never going with their service again.

Gave a 1 star as couldn't give a 0

Horrible experience! We booked flights through them but due to Covid had to cancel and was given a credit. When we were finally able to travel. We tried to use our credit. Spent 4 hours on hold over 2 days. Sent an email, they replied. Sent one back, never heard anything. Are now seeking a refund. Another 2 hour hold phone call later and still nothing. Losing just over $1,000. Please please go elsewhere!