Aunt Betty
Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (210)
  • Ease of Booking
San
SanSouthwest, VIC

Still waiting…

Booked over 3.5k of flights. We are eligible for refund due to flight cancellation. Over a year later and we are still waiting. Attempted phone call to help cut out after 30 min hold.

David  Wallis
David Wallis

Fantastic service

Because of Covid I had a flight to bkk canceled for 18 months, Aunt Betty were great in helping me use my travel credit in 2021.
Dyke’s service was amazingly helpful

Great Service

john 1604
john 1604sydney

covid 19 refund

it is now 12 months to the day that we had expected to fly out with thai airways.in that time covid hit the flights were cancelled thai airways went bankrupt so no funds for a refund.during this long haul aunty betty kept me informed of all the moves from thai airways .they were always polite and most helpful .i must say so was i as it was not their fault.i have just found a full refund in my bank account.full marks to aunty betty and the team it has been a very rocky road for all.thanks.

rudy
rudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In good hands

Re-booking our flights after covid cancelled our travel plans last year, was made so easy by your rep (sorry did not catch his name). His calm and pleasant manner reassured us that we were in good hands and the re-booking, incl credit voucher and preferred travel times was done with a minimum of fuss.

James
JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Issued Credit - Used Recently, Perfect..!

My European Flights Cancelled January 2020 for Travel in June 2020. Went through all the process selecting "Credit" through Aunt Betty's Online communication. Now, I wont lie in saying it took a Long Time (8 Months) to receive the Credit with (Qantas/Finnair) but granted this was right in the middle of thousands of requests they were receiving so i had to sit tight. Credit Voucher was issued late 2020 and I used it about a month ago (March 2021) to book Domestic flights to Cairns. Had no problem applying Credit Voucher Code at Checkout Page. Ticket was issued within the hour. Checked booking reference given on Qantas Website and all good..!! Still have $150.00 left on Credit Voucher to use by December 2021. Thanks Aunt Betty..!!

Arlene
Arlene

Credit/voucher refund from Aunt Betty

Refunding your money back isn't an easy task to do if your asking it to a wrong person or company to whom you bought your ticket. I would say I'm still lucky i dealt with Aunt Betty, although the processing was quite long to wait, at least this time i received an email that I'm going to have my refund after two weeks.

James
JamesWestern Australia

Aunt Betty refund

My flights for April 2020 got cancelled and made into a travel credit. I recently had trouble making flights with the credit and then contacting them to ask for a refund on my iPad so tried on laptop. I was able to submit my refund email on laptop and got a reply saying it would be processed within 2 weeks. I received my refund in 4 days. With all the reviews I had read, I was more than a little worried. Thank you for coming through for me.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Refund anyone else waiting !!!!

Booked Flight to Tasmania on the 06/01/2021. The next Day Greater Brisbane was put into lockdown for 3 days and Tasmanian Government declared it as a hotspot!! Lodged the refund form as directed by their site. No confirmation of receiving my claim by them, Tasmania is still not allowing people from greater Brisbane in! The intended flight is to depart tomorrow 15/01/2021 !!!! As of 2:15pm 14/01/2021 still no confirmation from them to say whether they have received my claim!!!! I feel rather distressed about the lack of communication from this Company.

Craig D
Craig DSydney, NSW

Refund Joke!

Full 'mostly' refund post COVID cancellations

I was very worried that I wouldn't get refunded for May2020 flights, it took a while, but it was. I can't imagine the hell that time must have been. So I have nothing but good things to say in the circumstance.

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

Got my refund!!

I booked flights in September 2019 for Europe July 2020. Have been waiting for a while but they always answer my calls and tell me the status of my refund. I called again last week and they told me Qantas had released the funds and that it was being processed. Went back into my account today!! Hang in there. It will come!!

Cheryl Hendy
Cheryl HendyVictoria

After previously writing a review for a refund from Aunt Betty and being very disappointed I have finally had some luck. Originally I received no itinerary and no AB reservation number that had gone on since 24th Feb 2020 today I phoned Aunt Betty and everything was finally sorted out by Marvin over the phone! Credit where credits due he did a wonderful job sorting this all out and I will receive my refund in 12 wks. Thank you Marvin from Cheryl

Mon
Mon

Responsive and quick refund

Received our refund for flights booked for Singapore Airlines within weeks of requesting it. I was worried when requesting it after seeing all the negative reviews but it seems like the issues people are having are more with the airline not refunding Aunt Betty than Aunt Betty themselves. The flights, if they’d gone ahead, were well-priced and the booking process was smooth. I’d recommend Aunt Betty to anyone and again really appreciate Jhubei‘s clear and timely emails. They did a great job and hopefully everyone can remain patient in this tough time because Aunt Betty aren’t doing anyone wrong and are clearly doing their best!

David