Aunt Betty (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (212)
  • Ease of Booking

Worried

Hey there I’m not one to ever worry to much but after reading the reviews after making my bookings for my air fairs and I’ve revived my e ticket and etc for my flights and tax invoice and in my heart I wanna hope everything will check out and I won’t have to pay any hefty extras as me and my young family are making the move to live in Aussie and we do not have the greatest financial background so we have had to pour what we have to book these tickets so we can better our lives in Aussie I just wanna hope they these tickets are legit and I’m not going to be held up at the airport or be told to turn around cause the tickets are false

Jessisca -.
Jessisca -.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No hassle

The price was cheaper compared to other websites. I didn't receive my e-ticket after 7 days from payment and emailed Aunt Betty with my booking confirmation number. The response from Aunt Betty was quick and I received my e-ticket. Will definitely use it again.

Silvio
SilvioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They give you back the money easily

I book for a flight and when I was paying the page say something wrong happend... So I book through another agency and suddenly they charge the flight. I call the scared after see all the reviews and in just 10 minors the cancel my flight and give me my money back. Than so much

Ashley
AshleyCanberra 2600, ACT

Best online Travel Agent

Excellent service, booked tickets to Kuala Lumpur return, about $209 cheaper than booking directly with Malaysia Airlines. Received my booking itinerary/e-ticket within 20 minutes. Immediately checked my airline reference number on the Malaysia airlines website, and there it was. Will only use Aunt Betty from now on. Simply the best...Thank you!

sahduff
sahduffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Family of 5 flying to Singapore

Issue Resolved

Update: Issue has been resolved, changing my earlier rating.

//I just booked a flight 4 days ago and realised that I booked the wrong dates. I called them to move the dates and ...lesson today!//

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thanks Hersch - enjoy your holiday !!

Aunt Betty.

Bob E.
Bob E.Perth, WA

Had a few problems but all got sorted.

One big problem , NO phone contact , has airline change times Twice, and getting in touch with Betty was a problem but all sorted in the end, after a few stressful hours.

Miko G.
Miko G.Sydney, NSW

3 days since booking a flight and still no itinerary/tickets

EDIT: Changed it to 4 stars since it all worked out in the end.

I booked a round trip flight from sydney to melbourne last friday, and until now, I can't view the itinerary. It just shows 'Something Went Wrong'. I can't even log in to my account to retrieve the booking information.

I checked the airline's website and found out I'm only booked for the return flight. Please fix this asap so I can know if I need to book from another agent.

Mixy
MixySydney, NSW

Easy process with no hidden fees

I normally use other site fo book my tix. But this time I gave Aunt Betty a try and found the price is cheaper than others also easy step to book the flight + standard booking fee. Received confirmation email right away but still waiting for my itinerary which will be in 24 hrs as promise.
So far 5 star for them !

Dip
DipHobart, TAS

Good service

No fuss while booking the ticket. Replies are quick if you have any enquires or you can give them a call. Good customer service. Prices are comparatively lower as well.

Garfield
Garfield

Flight booking

Booked an overseas trip. Process was quick with no problems. Meet all expectations with no extra fees. Difficult to change booking, as you have to pay quite a bit extra to do so.

Muhammad Sahar
Muhammad SaharQueensland

Refund Reservation number : ABY2115858

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

What happened to my flight itinerary?

Made bookings thru cheapflights.com and channeled to this AuntBetty.com.au. Received booking confirmation acknowledgement via email but 3 days later still no itinerary as promised. Worried if flight's booked at all

Almost perfect

Easy booking process, very reasonable price, booked my flight but never had chance to lick seats, or special food needs, also emailed to change address on ticket, but no response,?

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Obeying-boss-@-home
Obeying-boss-@-homeSydney, NSW

WAY Much cheaper than other websites

Pretty straightforward booking.
the price drop guarantee is noy worthwhile
the quoted price is what you pay - no hidden cost or surprises. it was cheaper than elsewhere. Credit card fee is a standard nowadays. i was able to get another $30 off by applying a discount promo code. Can't comment on customer service just yet.
Flying mid Sept, hopefully no dramas with itinereary at airports.

Booking Process

Booking process is perfect, I booked directly to Aunt Betty Website and find out, it is a bit cheaper than web engine search. The booking process is really straight forward. No hazel. We received Itinerary within 2 minute after the purchase. Finger cross as this booking is for next 4 month travel.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Resolved -very disappointed with the service-Issue resolved

Lokiah
Lokiah

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying and I hope it was resolved yesterday, I was given an higher fee yesterday. Hence dissatisfied. I am happy to vote as a happy customer now. Thanks for sorting this.

Prompt efficient and helpful service

My request for more detailed information re my booking was handled with respect courtesy efficiency and promptness. I will recommend Aunt Betty to friends and family. Great service thank you .

Sunil
SunilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very Satisfying Experience

Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such wonderful service at a difficult time

No issues at all. Booking was so easy and such great price at such short notice. The 2 times i called for assistance both agents were so amazing and helpful.

Geo
Geo

Jenna - an outstanding employee!

I was experiencing a few issues which were my fault. The call centre were very polite but I wasn’t getting anywhere until I got onto Jenna and then everything worked out well. She is very efficient and an asset to your organisation.

Cindy SPerth, WA

Price drop protection , difficult to claim.

Price drop protection with this company is a bit of a scam , I suggest people stay away .. They make it very difficult to claim and never reply to your emails unless you call and complain... I have a voucher now and can't find any information on what happens if I have credit left over after booking another flight ..

Cindy S

Ok, where does it mention voucher and how you don't credit if unused? You mention PDP can only be used once during the life of the booking nothing about voucher.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We accept this could be a bit clearer, so we will amend the FAQ to advise that the voucher as well as the PDP can only be used once. All our vouchers have to be used in one transaction.

M_P_M
M_P_MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Failed to complete the purchase

Hi,
I am happy with few good deals shown up in the website. Unfortunately I can't able to complete the transaction "OOPS something went wrong", that's the message the web page end up with. This is not for once, more than a week with 5-10 failed attempts. Tried all the troubleshooting tips shown up in the website.

On a casual chat with one of my friends having similar experience end up with giving up and choosing a different agent. Even a chat with customer won't help.

My experience with Aunt Betty to adjust my mother's booking

Kat
KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

Don't try to call them as you get put on hold for over 15 minutes then get hung up on and I'm travelling tomorrow (this has happened on 2 occasions). Emailing takes 3 business days for a response so how else do I contact them. Also had problems with my booking and them having my firstname and surname in the wrong order, had to send my passport through twice to them to change. Good thing was they were the best price however I travel every year and never had issues like this before.