Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (38) · No (219)
  • Ease of Booking
Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I got my refund.

Thank you Aunt Betty, I got my money refunded.
I know people are frustrated with AB but bear in mind that flight cancellation became a world wide major problem. It took 3 months for the money to be refunded but it was refunded at the end.

A long tough process but professional customer service representative (Brad)

herr. m.
herr. m.South East Queensland, QLD

I bought tickets to Belarus through them in April 2019, they had the best price!

While in Belarus, there was an urgent need to postpone the return date of departure, I called them 4 hours before departure, I was sure that they would refuse, and they only transferred my departure for just $ 200! I am surprised at so many negative reviews, it’s a pity that my review will not help you, but for me you are a super company, I'm sorry that I was going to write about this for so long. Thank.

Gurpreet Singh
Gurpreet SinghVictoria

Money was refunded

My money was fully refunded which took a lot longer than expected but glad I got it back.

I thought it would be not possible but it all got sorted in the end.

Thanks Aunt BETTY

Got what i wanted

I got a good response in less time. Got Crisp and precise information. The Resolution time was very less then expected. Good conversation. This was a call to get a refund and was given the refund without any questions asked.

JAMES
JAMESSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow much better than the last

Spoken with aunt Betty waiting time less than a minute and issue resolved in a very professional manner will get refund in the next 12 weeks from today. Very amazed to the outcome and very happy no further fees and full refund will apply

Maddy G.
Maddy G.Southwest, VIC

Really good customer service

I thought that booking through a cheap website like aunt betty would cause lots of issues, as I've heard. However, due to COVID-19 I have not been able to travel and they have been really great to deal with. Whilst the phone takes a very long time to get through, the person on the other end was very helpful and friendly and I felt obliged to say thank you considering all that is going on they are still being very helpful and understanding.
Thanks again

aunt betty customer care

Tony N.
Tony N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable

All my bookings have always taken place without any problems.
Received Ticket Shell credit as promised due to Covis 19
Cannot fault their service, competitive pricing and extras as promised . e.g baggage allowance

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Roger Wander
Roger WanderGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service at a time of uncertainty

I just spent a long time with an Aunt Betty phone consultant trying to re-arrange my flight bookings to get home (to Australia) from the US, related to our coronavirus fears. I did this via Skype which was the least expensive way to manage the long wait times. Once my consultant was on the phone, I gave him quite a range of various date pairings of how my booking might be altered. With each change of question, the consultant calmly and coherently researched the answer, explained the rationale for the possible solution and its ramifications, etc. He was polite, respectful and clear. I could not have asked for more. Well done to that employee and your organisation.

DMc
DMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

In difficult circumstances they did respond to our situation

My wife and daughter booked (25th Jan) to go to Singapore on the 12th March, but tried to cancel several weeks before the flight departed including at the beginning of March only to be told to contact them 3 days prior to departure. In the last 3 days my wife before her flight (12th March) she spent considerable time trying to contact Aunt Betty during the COVID-19 pandemic. Eventually (understandably delayed with the COVID-19 issues) our issues were resolved and we were happy with the outcome. Thanks Aunt Betty.

Need help! Urgent support ABY2408503

Hi there,

I understand how busy things are but we are becoming quite stressed with our flights less than 2 weeks away.
I have tried sending emails and calling but no response.
I don't want to put an angry review up as I understand these times are unique.

Our reservation code is ABY2408503 and. Our final destination is Israel via Jordan. Both countries have blocked tourists from entry.
We would like a refund and email confirming this.
Hope to hear from you soon.

micks85
micks85South East Queensland, QLD

can i get Refund for my flight?

Hi me and my wife have a flight on the 3rd of June to Zagreb Croatia , is it possible to cancel the tickets and get a refund? Aunt Betty Reservation ABY3355548, thank you

Suri S.
Suri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change my flight

I have tried email, phone over 2 weeks now, the only reply i got was some kind of email info for covid-19. My flight in 6 days. I know air canada allowed to flight change free of charge. The same with everyone i guess..waiting on the phone for over an hour and finally only got disconnected.So frustrated! I travelling with my young children, with this kind of situation where the world has gone crazy due to covid-19, i don't know what will hit me and my family the next day. And being subsidiary of Flight Centre I thought Aunt Betty will be reliable, it proven me I look might look too high.Can please get back to me. I still have my faith on you. My reservation ABY2853618.

Audrey
AudreyPerth, WA

Flight to Japan on 17 March

ABY3207881
ABY3207981

Like the others, I have been trying to get into contact with AB for several days through online form and phone but in vain! I understand this is a stressful time for the AB customer team and I am seeking your help via this website in hoping I can get a response, at least get a confirmation that the web cancellation booking request has been received and processed.

My partner and I have been booked with ANA on 17 March flying from Perth to Japan and would like to cancel the entire booking and obtain a full refund. Please contact me asap.

Vidya
VidyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

received call back, hence changing the rating

Travelling within 10 days

Shinyo
Shinyo
Customer Care E.Aunt BettySend a private message

No you don't access thru' the account. You use that ABY reference and you contact our Customer Care team when you are ready to re-book. They normally (not now) only have a 1-2 minute hold time.

NEED HELP

ABY2667732
Travelling within 4 days (16th) - need to cancel - could you please confirm if this request has been received (cancelled online via Website) - unable to make contact with customer service. Could you please advise the cancellation charges also.
Annette

SunnySydney, NSW

Unable to contact despite several attempts and on hold for hours

My booking reference is ABY3128505. I am flying day after tomorrow and want to postpone my flight. I am trying to contact from last three days but after on hold for one to two hours phone gets disconnected by itself. I have sent query by online contact form a week back but no reply so far. The travel date is approaching and if I am not able to get it re-scheduled either I am forced to travel as per original booking or don't turn up and loose all the money. This is just because Aunt Betty is not contactable. If the call volume is high then travel agents should take some extra measures as medical industry is doing to cope with the situation. Very much disappointed and will be contacting ACCC.

Customer Care E.Aunt BettySend a private message

Your flights are still live. If you do not travel tomorrow, or advise us by 3pm Brisbane time today 12 March, that you want these tickets put into a credit shell, your flights will be forfeit.

Aunt Betty uncontactable and uncaring

Booking reference ABY2997745
We booked in December 2019 to travel on 17th March 2020. There was nothing to say our tickets were not refundable. SQ cancelled our 1st leg (Per-Sin) and gave a new flight option that we cannot take up. Aunt Betty has asked for $450 per person to postpone our trip to Japan. We want to cancel but have been told there will be no refunds. We spoke to them over a week ago, and after many attempts, finally managed to get them on the phone again last night, only to be told the bad news. Singapore Airlines have announced no charge cancellations if we rebook to travel by Aug31, but Aunt Betty did not mention this. Unable to reach them again. We're at a loss as to how to proceed. Will be calling the ACCC.

Hi,
Can you please explain the conditions of a credit shell are? If the status of Australia's travel advice changes to do not go, what will happen then? we are happy to change our flights to the latest in August as possible.

Rid
RidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service

Due to Coronavirus, we had to make a sudden reschedule in flight. Even though other companies provided a very poor response for flight rescheduling. Aunt Betty provided a quick caring service but the cost involved was very expensive. When considering the problems I am facing, it provided great relief.

Aleks
Aleks

Paid over 2 weeks ago, still waiting for confirmation...

I completely understand the current circumstances. However, I paid for return flights for me and my family over 2 weeks ago. I am not attempting to change flights or get a refund. I just want my e-ticket. That's all.

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some information so we can locate your booking.
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

Kaye
KayeSydney, NSW

Ivs efficient and excellent customer service.

Ivs from.customer service was bwen helpful , accurate in giving information, very sympathetic approach as we had a death in the family that's why we are trying to change flight details.
She was very patient while we are making a decision with the changes and explains clearly all necessary information.
While on the phone she is multi tasking she is quick to action all enquiries and emailing to us the important information needed.
She was able to assist and resolve the purpose of our call.
Complete customer satisfaction achieved.
March 8 2020 Time of call: 9:30pm Sydney eastern time Ref:ABY3206739

Carrin S.Sydney, NSW

Urgent notification of flight change - can't get through to customer service

UPDATE: I woke up at 6 am this morning to attempt to call Aunt Betty and got through straight away. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and I will be receiving a refund for the flights minus admin charges.

This morning I received and email stating there is an urgent flight change to my itinerary. I have called multiple times and haven't been able to get through to anyone.

I can't accept these changes as the flight change doesn't work for me. Booking number ABY3251596

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message
Carrin S.

My booking is for the 24th of this month. I have filled out the form already. How else can I get in contact with customer service???

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message
JoyMelbourne

No response to online requests - please advise *UPDATED 10/03

Customer E.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hello
Are you wanting to cancel your ticket? IF so please advise and we will cancel your booking and put the ticket in for a refund.
Kind Rgds

Customer E.Aunt BettySend a private message

I will continue in the private message. Rgds