Aunt Betty (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (77)
  • Ease of Booking
IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor experience

Ian

Thanks so much for the reply. That’s vey helpful but as mentioned in my review I have already booked a new fare. Is it worth cancelling the existing booking or just be a ‘no show’?

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

We will cancel it out of the airline system, not much point clogging it up.
Thanks.

Can you please pick up the call.....

I have tried to get through to someone as I have not received a confirmation of my booking and e-ticket. I made 4 calls over the past two days but no one is picking up. I am flying in less than a week. The money has been processed through. I have also sent through an email. Can someone please urgently get back to me to tell me!!! If they do not get back to me today I will cancel the transaction with my bank.

Hi,
We have just sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference so we can assist,
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

Anna Z.
Anna Z.

Still waiting for a response. Thank you.

Steven Clay
Steven ClayNortheast, VIC

Can not get a response from them

I paid the 9 dollar price drop fee, sent an email with all the details 4 weeks ago of a cheaper price and have still not heard from them. A week ago, I asked when to expect my tickets, still no response.

Hi Steven,
We have sent you a private message to obtain your booking reference to obtain more details and action.
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

SophiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service.

I booked a ticket to my homeland and due to some issues I had to cancel and asked for a refund. These people helped me with the refund of my $900 which is great. Thanks aunt betty team! Speacially Raffy who was leading it. Thankyou.

My name is not Helen.

Sorry Sophia !!

Daisy
DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Florence is the best.

I emailed and phoned many times regarding my flight's cancellations.
Bez contacted me back with a definition of Fare Rules. thanks, but that doesn't help. And other 2-3 representatives help me over the phone too. very Disappointed. kept me wait one day after another.
Florence is the best. she really understands her client's request. I wish she was the first representative I talked to. Florence is the reason I give Aunt Betty 4 stars.

nicD
nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice website but booking didn't work and customer service unhelpful.

Website well presented and easy to fill out, however the booking process never worked for me, saying flights no longer available no matter what I tried. Customer service was unhelpful.

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
Thank you for your review. I would like to investigate this further. I will send you a private message.
Kind Rgds
Aunt Betty

Cheap flights and good service

Customer E.Aunt Betty

Hello
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to be proactive with your name correction. Safe and happy travels.
Kind Regards

Worried

Hey there I’m not one to ever worry to much but after reading the reviews after making my bookings for my air fairs and I’ve revived my e ticket and etc for my flights and tax invoice and in my heart I wanna hope everything will check out and I won’t have to pay any hefty extras as me and my young family are making the move to live in Aussie and we do not have the greatest financial background so we have had to pour what we have to book these tickets so we can better our lives in Aussie I just wanna hope they these tickets are legit and I’m not going to be held up at the airport or be told to turn around cause the tickets are false

Bob E.
Bob E.Perth, WA

Had a few problems but all got sorted.

One big problem , NO phone contact , has airline change times Twice, and getting in touch with Betty was a problem but all sorted in the end, after a few stressful hours.

Miko G.
Miko G.Sydney, NSW

3 days since booking a flight and still no itinerary/tickets

EDIT: Changed it to 4 stars since it all worked out in the end.

I booked a round trip flight from sydney to melbourne last friday, and until now, I can't view the itinerary. It just shows 'Something Went Wrong'. I can't even log in to my account to retrieve the booking information.

I checked the airline's website and found out I'm only booked for the return flight. Please fix this asap so I can know if I need to book from another agent.

Dip
DipHobart, TAS

Good service

No fuss while booking the ticket. Replies are quick if you have any enquires or you can give them a call. Good customer service. Prices are comparatively lower as well.

Garfield
Garfield

Flight booking

Booked an overseas trip. Process was quick with no problems. Meet all expectations with no extra fees. Difficult to change booking, as you have to pay quite a bit extra to do so.

Muhammad Sahar
Muhammad SaharQueensland

Refund Reservation number : ABY2115858

Booking TypeFlights

What happened to my flight itinerary?

Made bookings thru cheapflights.com and channeled to this AuntBetty.com.au. Received booking confirmation acknowledgement via email but 3 days later still no itinerary as promised. Worried if flight's booked at all

Almost perfect

Easy booking process, very reasonable price, booked my flight but never had chance to lick seats, or special food needs, also emailed to change address on ticket, but no response,?

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Resolved -very disappointed with the service-Issue resolved

Lokiah
Lokiah

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying and I hope it was resolved yesterday, I was given an higher fee yesterday. Hence dissatisfied. I am happy to vote as a happy customer now. Thanks for sorting this.

Cindy SPerth, WA

Price drop protection , difficult to claim.

Price drop protection with this company is a bit of a scam , I suggest people stay away .. They make it very difficult to claim and never reply to your emails unless you call and complain... I have a voucher now and can't find any information on what happens if I have credit left over after booking another flight ..

Cindy S

Ok, where does it mention voucher and how you don't credit if unused? You mention PDP can only be used once during the life of the booking nothing about voucher.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We accept this could be a bit clearer, so we will amend the FAQ to advise that the voucher as well as the PDP can only be used once. All our vouchers have to be used in one transaction.

M_P_M
M_P_MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Failed to complete the purchase

Hi,
I am happy with few good deals shown up in the website. Unfortunately I can't able to complete the transaction "OOPS something went wrong", that's the message the web page end up with. This is not for once, more than a week with 5-10 failed attempts. Tried all the troubleshooting tips shown up in the website.

On a casual chat with one of my friends having similar experience end up with giving up and choosing a different agent. Even a chat with customer won't help.

Kat
KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

Don't try to call them as you get put on hold for over 15 minutes then get hung up on and I'm travelling tomorrow (this has happened on 2 occasions). Emailing takes 3 business days for a response so how else do I contact them. Also had problems with my booking and them having my firstname and surname in the wrong order, had to send my passport through twice to them to change. Good thing was they were the best price however I travel every year and never had issues like this before.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Easy to use, good prices.

This is the second time I have booked through Aunt Betty (via another search engine) and the booking service is easy enough to navigate. The prices on Aunt Betty seem to be generally pretty competitive.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Very easy platform to use

Allows to access great deals. NO fees
I know what to expect, lots of information available.
Can book up to 11 months in advance.
Clear instructions if I wish to change and what are the penalties. not hidden.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Perfect but can be improved

No issues with booking flights, super easy and flawless process. Only complaint is the pop-up that showed $30 off your first order once you submit your email, but that was never received from my end. Did not want to risk losing the flight deal so I did not wait for it to come in, but even days later it still has not been received.

abhi
abhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

its good but I had issue with the second booking

booked ticket to india.

I got 1 ticket done on good price but for the 2nd ticket for my girlfreind it didnt book due to booking done through same card or some other reason.

Even the support wasnt able to provide the support and I ended up booking the ticket from a different website.

Selina RousseauPerth, WA

Great..... but

It provided a link to book seats but they weren't available to book and the link to terms and conditions/guidelines wouldn't open and kicked me back to the beginning of the booking.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Great work Selina - we wish more people were as savvy with travel insurance as you are - many of the issues we come across could have bene avoided if customers had taken out travel insurance.

Enjoy your trip !!

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Expensive of changing your flight tickets ....

So expensive if u wanna change your flight....I probably won’t use aunt Betty again, besides, my flight tickets are not cheap, almost $1000 per person, anyway, I think I should order my tickets somewhere next time..,