Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (9) · No (85)
  • Ease of Booking

Be patient, you will get through eventually

If you see some of these reviews and comments, they are currently going through high volume of incoming calls which they might not have a big enough team for. Be patient and kind. It took me a while to get in touch with them but once I did they were quick and thorough and helped change my flights free of charge. Thank you Aunt Betty.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

HI Lani J, Thank you very much for your positive review. We understand people's frustrations but are certainly doing all we can with the resources we have available. I wish you a safe trip. Kindest regards, Brad

Ivan
IvanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Edit ~ I managed to change my flight thanks to a friendly operator, but the company is practically impossible to reach

The form on their website doesn't work. The facebook page don't answer. I waited almost 2h on the line and nobody answered, twice.

I found an email address that works here and someone answer and fixed my flight, but I wasted a lot of time waiting on the phone.

I need to cancel my Virgin flight, and there is no way to do it. Aunt Betty is basically a scam. Virgin won't help, as they told me to cancel through Aunt Betty. Absolutely avoid

Manoj C.South East Queensland, QLD

Used to be very good!

I am trying to use my credit but am not able to contact Aunt Betty, my credit is from the year 2020.
I have used Aunt Betty many times before and they did good service but clearly, they haven't planned for post covid scenario.

Ok will do.

rom n.Perth, WA

edited reviews after my issue was solved

Finallly, my issue was solved today. Thanks to Brad for prompt action from your end. Didnt have to deal with the customer service this time and Brad was able to issue a new ticket for me. It was just the matter of finding the right person to look into your situation and this time, it was Brad from Aunt Betty for me:)

Hi Brad
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like at least someone with a common-sense from Aunt betty willing to listen . I will email you soon with every details I have got and hopefully, it can be resolved. will update the outcome here.

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Rom n. THanks for your comment. At this time I have not seen your email flow to my inbox. Can I ask that you please resend with 000014 in the subject line so it is directed properly? Thanks! Brad

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Initially frustrating to deal with but I’m the end they handled my issue well

I had $1,600 AUD in credit with Aunt Betty and I was trying frantically to re-book my flights so that I can visit elderly parents in the UK. It was very difficult to get someone to answer my calls, or respond to my emails. Eventually however a rep reached out to me on social media to explain the delays and I was able to speak with someone who helped me to rebook. My advice is be patient. Call the 1300 number, don’t use any local numbers, stick your phone on hands-free and be prepared to wait a couple of hours. Someone will eventually pick up, they are just completely over-run at the moment with calls but they will get to you.

Gayle

Please refer to my email. The issue has been resolved. Thank you for reaching out to help. Gayle

Jhpaddo
JhpaddoSydney, NSW

Original service dreadful but upon complaining to management resolved satisfactorily.

Arlene
Arlene

Credit/voucher refund from Aunt Betty

Refunding your money back isn't an easy task to do if your asking it to a wrong person or company to whom you bought your ticket. I would say I'm still lucky i dealt with Aunt Betty, although the processing was quite long to wait, at least this time i received an email that I'm going to have my refund after two weeks.

Ease of Booking
James
JamesWestern Australia

Aunt Betty refund

My flights for April 2020 got cancelled and made into a travel credit. I recently had trouble making flights with the credit and then contacting them to ask for a refund on my iPad so tried on laptop. I was able to submit my refund email on laptop and got a reply saying it would be processed within 2 weeks. I received my refund in 4 days. With all the reviews I had read, I was more than a little worried. Thank you for coming through for me.

Ease of Booking
M.A.
M.A.

Travel with Aunt Betty

It hasn't been easy applying for a refund/credit due to Covid-19. Although, after many conversations via email and phone my request has been considered and approved. However, in future I will be using my local travel agent to avoid some of the issues I have encountered re requesting my refund via Aunt Betty.

I would like to thank Dike for his professionalism and prompt work and assistance with my query today.
He was pleasant, polite & patient and provided clear advice.

PS: They stated I'd receive the refund within 12 weeks however going by all the negative feedback I'm reading on this site, I could be waiting well and truly beyond the timeframe.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Tharaa

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled flight in April 20 - Update - Received Refund finally

Very very poor communication from Aunt betty. I have been patient as I understand that it's a hard time, but it looks like they are taking me for a ride. I booked a flight via Singapore airlines for April 20 and a return for June 20. The flights were canceled by the airline and a refund was provided by the airline, but I have still not got it. when I finally got someone online, they told me it would be processed in 3 weeks and its been over 4 months and still no news. I hate it that they don't communicate, I mean how difficult is it for them to keep us updated. They have lost me as a customer and I will make a Consumer Complaint.

Tharaa

Service is good long wait time to get through to support

Full 'mostly' refund post COVID cancellations

I was very worried that I wouldn't get refunded for May2020 flights, it took a while, but it was. I can't imagine the hell that time must have been. So I have nothing but good things to say in the circumstance.

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

Got my refund!!

I booked flights in September 2019 for Europe July 2020. Have been waiting for a while but they always answer my calls and tell me the status of my refund. I called again last week and they told me Qantas had released the funds and that it was being processed. Went back into my account today!! Hang in there. It will come!!

David
DavidKingston 2604, ACT

Refund received

Rhubarb
RhubarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with Aunt Betty

Booked two international flights with Aunt Betty.First refund request in February, took a while to come though,but did arrive after 2 to 3 months. The second I accepted a credit at first,but decided recently to claim a refund.The call staff said it would in my account in 5 to 10 days,which it was.Very happy Aunt Betty and would not hesitate to book with them in the future.