Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (984)
  • Ease of Booking

Peeyush G.
Peeyush G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bunch of Liars.. incompetent staff

I have in writing that the credit of my flights cancelled by Malaysia Airlines due to COVID is with the airline. Called the airline and they said it is with the agent.

Called agent and got through to a human after 55 mins of waiting, only to be disconnected because they did not understand. THE WORST TRAVEL AGENCY. DO NOT USE THEM.

TaniaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Never Use Aunt Betty

Wow reading all your reviews puts me amongst you all. I have a credit shell from Covid I am unable to use. Hours on the phone, they wont refund me they cant supply flights and all I get is "Sorry Mamm" and a promise of an email in 3 days which never comes. Unfortunate for them they have hit the wrong cookie. I will never give up till i get my money back.

Doc
DocGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst travel booking service ever

Totally useless. Booking was cheap, and being part of flight centre group I booked. No way to manage a booking online, airline won't let me do it direct as it was booked by a 3rd party. Ring customer service but they'll never answer, emails ignored. Total shambles and will never book with them ever again. My advice: use another booking service

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Getting Desperate!!

I have spent 6 hours on the phone to Aunt Betty listening to "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. I am not happy and am desperate for Aunt Betty to respond to my concerns and numerous emails. I am desperate for help as my flight is coming up soon. Aunt Betty, please contact me!!!!.

Geoff23
Geoff23Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cancelled covid flights to cancelled and conditional credit on their terms impossible to use - NO customer care/service

Celine T.
Celine T.Sydney, NSW

Please, do not use this company!

I was reading through these reviews and the majority describe the same situation I've been through trying to use my travel credit. I now have to pay extra to be able able to use the credit. Absolutely outrageous!

BREWZILLA T.
BREWZILLA T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thousands owed to me in flight credits that are in threat of expiry purely due to access issues and the worst CS support

Thousands of dollars in cancelled flights left in "Aunt Betty Credit" with a call center that leaves you waiting hours each time you try to reach them and very little to no knowledge or support once you do. Actions that are agreed over the phone with the call center are not actioned at all and you are left to repeat the process again, and again.

Mark McDonald
Mark McDonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joke of a Company

Do not ever use them. Worst company to deal with. Got stuffed around with credits from Cancelled flights at the start of covid. Finally we we're able to book flights after reading posts on here. But we weren't able to combine the credits so even know the flights we we're booking we're cheaper then both our credits, we still had to pay extra. We wanted to book through virgin and use them towards a flight and accommodation package. We we're told no. Now once we've used them, we have received an email to say that they are now allowing us to book directly through virgin for the remaining 30 dollars... We will never use aunt betty or flight centre.

Mumma Bear
Mumma Bear

Call centre in Philippines just tops it off nicely….Heeellloo asic????

Calling all asic officials!!! Pay attention and do your job. We are all being ripped off here! Hold the directors to account…. Read the reviews. I can’t be objective. I can only relate my appalling experience. There is nothing good about this company. They are white collar criminals. The end.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

Waited 2 hours for phone to be answered. Attempted to rebook flight that was postponed due to covid. Call centre must be located in Singapore. Was told they would call me me back in 10 minutes. Never received a call. Rang the next day and waited another 2 hours for call to be answered. Was told I would have to pay a service fee of $50 another $99 fee for change of flight plus the price increase of flight. Never use this company

Booking TypeFlights

Terrible, worst customer service ever

Credit issued due to cancelled flights. On hold for 2hrs+ and no answer. Travel bank offered but the airline not flying to NZ so our family cannot use it. Disappointed ☹️ cannot work out how to even use our credit.

rahul
rahulSydney, NSW

never book with this company again

Absolute horrible experience with this company. just a bunch of crooks. Been over 2 years now, i am chasing for my refund and still waiting.
they don't answer calls neither they respond back to emails. what a joke

Jun
JunSydney, NSW

Cant contact Aunt Betty at all!

WE got our flights cancelled in April 2020 due to borders closure and was only offered credit shell but I have tried to contact Aunt Betty since Feb 2022 via Contact Form numerous times and have not got a reply from Aunt Betty. I have rung the helpline number and waited over 1 hour over 10 times but it was either the call continued to be on hold or eventually got disconnected.

There is no way to contact Aunt Betty customer service at all!!!
How can the company still operates?

Brett P.
Brett P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid at all costs

Avoid at all costs!

Extremely difficult to deal with once money is taken. Communication is atrocious, call wait times horrendous, absolute nonsense fees and charges due to rebooking for the 4th time due to covid issues - not our fault or choice. Refused to refund
Every time rebooking, you have to pay more. We had $3,000+ in flight credit, tried booking flights worth about $2,150 and they still want us to pay more!!!
What the f aunt betty, disgraceful,
Do not use this company!!!!

PMZ
PMZ

Refund finally approved - but still waiting for the $

After much negotiation with Aunt Betty my request for refund from Virgin was finally approved. Of course, that was just the first stage. 6 weeks later and still waiting for the funds.
It astounds me that this is considered acceptable customer service.
I will never book through Aunt Betty again. Customer service is not a priority. The consultant I finally dealt with, Brad, does the best he can but the company just doesn't seem to care.
I just want the money that is rightfully mine.