Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (240)
  • Ease of Booking

Impossible to get a hold of.

Wondering whether Aunt Betty has gone into liquidation? I have called and emailed numerous times about using a flight credit and have had no luck with getting through to anyone.. help!!

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Hi Katt7484, I am sorry you are having trouble reaching us. I would be happy to assist you, please email assist@auntbetty.com with 000014 in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Kind Regards, Brad

rom n.Perth, WA

edited reviews after my issue was solved

Finallly, my issue was solved today. Thanks to Brad for prompt action from your end. Didnt have to deal with the customer service this time and Brad was able to issue a new ticket for me. It was just the matter of finding the right person to look into your situation and this time, it was Brad from Aunt Betty for me:)

Hi Brad
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like at least someone with a common-sense from Aunt betty willing to listen . I will email you soon with every details I have got and hopefully, it can be resolved. will update the outcome here.

Customer C.Aunt Betty

Hi Rom n. THanks for your comment. At this time I have not seen your email flow to my inbox. Can I ask that you please resend with 000014 in the subject line so it is directed properly? Thanks! Brad

Initially frustrating to deal with but I’m the end they handled my issue well

I had $1,600 AUD in credit with Aunt Betty and I was trying frantically to re-book my flights so that I can visit elderly parents in the UK. It was very difficult to get someone to answer my calls, or respond to my emails. Eventually however a rep reached out to me on social media to explain the delays and I was able to speak with someone who helped me to rebook. My advice is be patient. Call the 1300 number, don’t use any local numbers, stick your phone on hands-free and be prepared to wait a couple of hours. Someone will eventually pick up, they are just completely over-run at the moment with calls but they will get to you.

Gayle

Please refer to my email. The issue has been resolved. Thank you for reaching out to help. Gayle

Jhpaddo
JhpaddoSydney, NSW

Original service dreadful but upon complaining to management resolved satisfactorily.

San
SanSouthwest, VIC

Still waiting…

Booked over 3.5k of flights. We are eligible for refund due to flight cancellation. Over a year later and we are still waiting. Attempted phone call to help cut out after 30 min hold.

David  Wallis
David Wallis

Fantastic service

Because of Covid I had a flight to bkk canceled for 18 months, Aunt Betty were great in helping me use my travel credit in 2021.
Dyke’s service was amazingly helpful

Great Service

john 1604
john 1604sydney

covid 19 refund

it is now 12 months to the day that we had expected to fly out with thai airways.in that time covid hit the flights were cancelled thai airways went bankrupt so no funds for a refund.during this long haul aunty betty kept me informed of all the moves from thai airways .they were always polite and most helpful .i must say so was i as it was not their fault.i have just found a full refund in my bank account.full marks to aunty betty and the team it has been a very rocky road for all.thanks.

rudy
rudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In good hands

Re-booking our flights after covid cancelled our travel plans last year, was made so easy by your rep (sorry did not catch his name). His calm and pleasant manner reassured us that we were in good hands and the re-booking, incl credit voucher and preferred travel times was done with a minimum of fuss.

James
JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Issued Credit - Used Recently, Perfect..!

My European Flights Cancelled January 2020 for Travel in June 2020. Went through all the process selecting "Credit" through Aunt Betty's Online communication. Now, I wont lie in saying it took a Long Time (8 Months) to receive the Credit with (Qantas/Finnair) but granted this was right in the middle of thousands of requests they were receiving so i had to sit tight. Credit Voucher was issued late 2020 and I used it about a month ago (March 2021) to book Domestic flights to Cairns. Had no problem applying Credit Voucher Code at Checkout Page. Ticket was issued within the hour. Checked booking reference given on Qantas Website and all good..!! Still have $150.00 left on Credit Voucher to use by December 2021. Thanks Aunt Betty..!!

Arlene
Arlene

Credit/voucher refund from Aunt Betty

Refunding your money back isn't an easy task to do if your asking it to a wrong person or company to whom you bought your ticket. I would say I'm still lucky i dealt with Aunt Betty, although the processing was quite long to wait, at least this time i received an email that I'm going to have my refund after two weeks.

James
JamesWestern Australia

Aunt Betty refund

My flights for April 2020 got cancelled and made into a travel credit. I recently had trouble making flights with the credit and then contacting them to ask for a refund on my iPad so tried on laptop. I was able to submit my refund email on laptop and got a reply saying it would be processed within 2 weeks. I received my refund in 4 days. With all the reviews I had read, I was more than a little worried. Thank you for coming through for me.

M.A.
M.A.

Travel with Aunt Betty

It hasn't been easy applying for a refund/credit due to Covid-19. Although, after many conversations via email and phone my request has been considered and approved. However, in future I will be using my local travel agent to avoid some of the issues I have encountered re requesting my refund via Aunt Betty.

I would like to thank Dike for his professionalism and prompt work and assistance with my query today.
He was pleasant, polite & patient and provided clear advice.

PS: They stated I'd receive the refund within 12 weeks however going by all the negative feedback I'm reading on this site, I could be waiting well and truly beyond the timeframe.

Tharaa

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled flight in April 20 - Update - Received Refund finally

Very very poor communication from Aunt betty. I have been patient as I understand that it's a hard time, but it looks like they are taking me for a ride. I booked a flight via Singapore airlines for April 20 and a return for June 20. The flights were canceled by the airline and a refund was provided by the airline, but I have still not got it. when I finally got someone online, they told me it would be processed in 3 weeks and its been over 4 months and still no news. I hate it that they don't communicate, I mean how difficult is it for them to keep us updated. They have lost me as a customer and I will make a Consumer Complaint.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Refund anyone else waiting !!!!

Booked Flight to Tasmania on the 06/01/2021. The next Day Greater Brisbane was put into lockdown for 3 days and Tasmanian Government declared it as a hotspot!! Lodged the refund form as directed by their site. No confirmation of receiving my claim by them, Tasmania is still not allowing people from greater Brisbane in! The intended flight is to depart tomorrow 15/01/2021 !!!! As of 2:15pm 14/01/2021 still no confirmation from them to say whether they have received my claim!!!! I feel rather distressed about the lack of communication from this Company.