Aunt Betty (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (106)
  • Ease of Booking

hyunho won
hyunho wonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

i can't sign up my account and something wrong

my booking number is ABY2310279.
i ve got email about booking confirmation and I tried to select section.
But the next page show Something went wrong.
I already sent feed backs twice but you guys didnt answer.
And also when i tried to log in, it shows my password was wrong.
I tried to find my password but i cannot get any mail through my email.
Please double check my problem.

Dip
DipHobart, TAS

Good service

No fuss while booking the ticket. Replies are quick if you have any enquires or you can give them a call. Good customer service. Prices are comparatively lower as well.

Garfield
Garfield

Flight booking

Booked an overseas trip. Process was quick with no problems. Meet all expectations with no extra fees. Difficult to change booking, as you have to pay quite a bit extra to do so.

Muhammad Sahar
Muhammad SaharQueensland

Refund Reservation number : ABY2115858

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

What happened to my flight itinerary?

Made bookings thru cheapflights.com and channeled to this AuntBetty.com.au. Received booking confirmation acknowledgement via email but 3 days later still no itinerary as promised. Worried if flight's booked at all

Almost perfect

Easy booking process, very reasonable price, booked my flight but never had chance to lick seats, or special food needs, also emailed to change address on ticket, but no response,?

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Resolved -very disappointed with the service-Issue resolved

Lokiah
Lokiah

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying and I hope it was resolved yesterday, I was given an higher fee yesterday. Hence dissatisfied. I am happy to vote as a happy customer now. Thanks for sorting this.

Cindy SPerth, WA

Price drop protection , difficult to claim.

Price drop protection with this company is a bit of a scam , I suggest people stay away .. They make it very difficult to claim and never reply to your emails unless you call and complain... I have a voucher now and can't find any information on what happens if I have credit left over after booking another flight ..

Cindy S

Ok, where does it mention voucher and how you don't credit if unused? You mention PDP can only be used once during the life of the booking nothing about voucher.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We accept this could be a bit clearer, so we will amend the FAQ to advise that the voucher as well as the PDP can only be used once. All our vouchers have to be used in one transaction.

M_P_M
M_P_MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Failed to complete the purchase

Hi,
I am happy with few good deals shown up in the website. Unfortunately I can't able to complete the transaction "OOPS something went wrong", that's the message the web page end up with. This is not for once, more than a week with 5-10 failed attempts. Tried all the troubleshooting tips shown up in the website.

On a casual chat with one of my friends having similar experience end up with giving up and choosing a different agent. Even a chat with customer won't help.

srikanth y.
srikanth y.

Better rates but child fare charged same as adult fare. Customer care not connected

booked an international flight with Aunt betty rates were better post payment i realized 3 year old child fare is same as adult fare. Customercare not connected waited 5 mins and had to disconnect. If Aunt Betty can clarify that would be great.

Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Booking India Flights

Booking process was good and around $200 cheaper than airline. However, of the 5 flights for my journey, 1 flight has an unallocated seat, 2 flights required payment for seating, while 2 allowed seating choice free (these last 4 flights are Singapore Airline). This added an extra $35 to the fare and was unexpected. Site requests review after booking. I travel in September and will post if any problems.

Good customer service

My booking did not go through, however, when I contacted the Aunt Betty they were quick to respond to resolve the issue and showed a good level of customer service.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thanks Chris, your comments are appreciated.
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

Kat
KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

Don't try to call them as you get put on hold for over 15 minutes then get hung up on and I'm travelling tomorrow (this has happened on 2 occasions). Emailing takes 3 business days for a response so how else do I contact them. Also had problems with my booking and them having my firstname and surname in the wrong order, had to send my passport through twice to them to change. Good thing was they were the best price however I travel every year and never had issues like this before.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Easy to use, good prices.

This is the second time I have booked through Aunt Betty (via another search engine) and the booking service is easy enough to navigate. The prices on Aunt Betty seem to be generally pretty competitive.

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Priced lower than other agents.

I did not have a great experience with the customer service but the problem was resolved in the end. When I booked my flights they did not give you the option to choose your own title. I hope this is now resolved.

Tony

Thank you, I appreciate the resolution.

Kerad Lawson
Kerad LawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serious Time Wasting Error when Finalising Bookings

We were booking early 2020 flights for 3 people approx. a week ago from BNE - DEN. The prices were good however 2 or 3 times we went all the way through the tedious process from the start and the system failed on the last step ie the payment process. Our cards had plenty of available credit, it appeared to be a Website/ payment platform mayor problem. Certainly needs attention. Also none of the entry data was saved - exceptionally frustrating!! Needs some more rigorous testing by Marketing & competent Web designers. Booking simple flights should not take hours???

Hi,
We have sent you a private message to obtain some more information,
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Very easy platform to use

Allows to access great deals. NO fees
I know what to expect, lots of information available.
Can book up to 11 months in advance.
Clear instructions if I wish to change and what are the penalties. not hidden.

Michael Maher
Michael MaherPerth, WA

Not very fast and seem relaxed

Most other On-Line agents Confirm and Issue E-Tickets in a short space of time, as I often travel. This was the first time that I have used Aunst Betty and it took 16 hours to issue the E-Tickets and this was after I sent a reminder. All the feedback back I got was that they have 24 hours to issue tickets (which was achieved, hence I rated 3 stars). However it is nervous waiting for tickets, especially as it seems they could / should have been issued earlier.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Perfect but can be improved

No issues with booking flights, super easy and flawless process. Only complaint is the pop-up that showed $30 off your first order once you submit your email, but that was never received from my end. Did not want to risk losing the flight deal so I did not wait for it to come in, but even days later it still has not been received.

abhi
abhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

its good but I had issue with the second booking

booked ticket to india.

I got 1 ticket done on good price but for the 2nd ticket for my girlfreind it didnt book due to booking done through same card or some other reason.

Even the support wasnt able to provide the support and I ended up booking the ticket from a different website.

Selina RousseauPerth, WA

Great..... but

It provided a link to book seats but they weren't available to book and the link to terms and conditions/guidelines wouldn't open and kicked me back to the beginning of the booking.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Great work Selina - we wish more people were as savvy with travel insurance as you are - many of the issues we come across could have bene avoided if customers had taken out travel insurance.

Enjoy your trip !!

maureen kilkeary
maureen kilkearySydney

Booking flights

A good site however, I didn't read the change of dates costs.
Due to family change in circumstances,..
it was easy to change but you pay a high price to do one change.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Expensive of changing your flight tickets ....

So expensive if u wanna change your flight....I probably won’t use aunt Betty again, besides, my flight tickets are not cheap, almost $1000 per person, anyway, I think I should order my tickets somewhere next time..,

Ok support

The airline cancelled my flights, this agency contacted me. That is an appropriate. But made me worry coz it takes 3working days and when I checked booking reference, it's error. Just wondering if it close to travel days what will be...
The price is average or some flights are higher than other.

Anastasia Golubeva
Anastasia GolubevaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good prices, no tricks

Was able to find the best price for my flights there, they also provide me with the real booking reference so that I can check my booking directly with the airline.