Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (53)
  • Ease of Booking
Arlene
Arlene

Credit/voucher refund from Aunt Betty

Refunding your money back isn't an easy task to do if your asking it to a wrong person or company to whom you bought your ticket. I would say I'm still lucky i dealt with Aunt Betty, although the processing was quite long to wait, at least this time i received an email that I'm going to have my refund after two weeks.

James
JamesWestern Australia

Aunt Betty refund

My flights for April 2020 got cancelled and made into a travel credit. I recently had trouble making flights with the credit and then contacting them to ask for a refund on my iPad so tried on laptop. I was able to submit my refund email on laptop and got a reply saying it would be processed within 2 weeks. I received my refund in 4 days. With all the reviews I had read, I was more than a little worried. Thank you for coming through for me.

Full 'mostly' refund post COVID cancellations

I was very worried that I wouldn't get refunded for May2020 flights, it took a while, but it was. I can't imagine the hell that time must have been. So I have nothing but good things to say in the circumstance.

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

Got my refund!!

I booked flights in September 2019 for Europe July 2020. Have been waiting for a while but they always answer my calls and tell me the status of my refund. I called again last week and they told me Qantas had released the funds and that it was being processed. Went back into my account today!! Hang in there. It will come!!

David
DavidKingston 2604, ACT

Refund received

Rhubarb
RhubarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with Aunt Betty

Booked two international flights with Aunt Betty.First refund request in February, took a while to come though,but did arrive after 2 to 3 months. The second I accepted a credit at first,but decided recently to claim a refund.The call staff said it would in my account in 5 to 10 days,which it was.Very happy Aunt Betty and would not hesitate to book with them in the future.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid refund processed

Flights cancelled just as countries began locking down. It took 14 weeks, but our refund has now been processed. Comms got better over time and AB followed through with refund.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund processed with no issues

My flight from Melbourne to Europe got cancelled in June due to covid. I requested a refund and have received it in full with no issues. It took about 12 weeks as stated but came through as promised.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Refund of airfare cancelled due to COVID

Eric S.
Eric S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resolved issue quickly and professionally

I had received a conditional credit as my booking was with Virgin Australia. I used the credit to book a domestic business class flight, however, upon checking my itinerary, I noticed that my ticket was an economy ticket (at the same cost as business class). Long story short, I was given the opportunity to re-book the flight or have my credit extended to March 2021. Now I don't have to waste my credit on a domestic flight and use my credit next year for an international flight.

Booking TypeFlights

A long tough process but professional customer service representative (Brad)

micks85
micks85South East Queensland, QLD

can i get Refund for my flight?

Hi me and my wife have a flight on the 3rd of June to Zagreb Croatia , is it possible to cancel the tickets and get a refund? Aunt Betty Reservation ABY3355548, thank you

Vidya
VidyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

received call back, hence changing the rating

Carrin S.Sydney, NSW

Urgent notification of flight change - can't get through to customer service

UPDATE: I woke up at 6 am this morning to attempt to call Aunt Betty and got through straight away. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and I will be receiving a refund for the flights minus admin charges.

This morning I received and email stating there is an urgent flight change to my itinerary. I have called multiple times and haven't been able to get through to anyone.

I can't accept these changes as the flight change doesn't work for me. Booking number ABY3251596

Carrin S.

My booking is for the 24th of this month. I have filled out the form already. How else can I get in contact with customer service???

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

My requests got successfully resolved

I had to contact customer service with 2 different requests. As many others mentioned below, waiting on the phone line is hopeless, no answers for hours. I started with a negative feedback, however both of my issues promtly got resolved by the team since (requests I submitted via forms on the website) including a typing mistake I made during booking. Hence, I'm updating my review, and thanking to the person who helped with my booking.