Aunt Betty (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (53)
  • Ease of Booking
Peter
Peter

Simple booking procedure

Flights to Bali booked and confirmed immediately. Very simple process and would recommend to anyone else. The quoted price was the price paid for the flights plus a small booking fee which was to be expected

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your comments. We appreciate your business.
Have fun in Bali - I can highly recommend the (downhill) village and rice paddies bicycle expedition, lots of fun and beautiful scenery.

Jacqui
JacquiFar North Queensland, QLD

very easy to use, had a minor problem, and customer service was fantastic, and got back to my really quick.

no additional fees after booking, very easy service to use, I didn't have to adjust anything after booking, I was emailed about changes to my flight. I had to email them with regards to my passport and all questions were answered quickly.

Hi Jacqui,
Thank you for your booking. It is appreciated.
We hope you have a great trip.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Reliable source of booking. Realistic prices.

Booking was simple and easy. Straight forward without tricks or hidden fees. Keep up the good work. No difficulties encountered. It met my expectations and I am highly motivated to recommend it to all my friends.

Hi Marwan,
We hope you have a great trip.