Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (32) · No (135)
  • Ease of Booking
NaturalNine
NaturalNinePerth, WA

Flawless Service

Brad needs a raise!!! Read all!

fred
fredSydney Surrounds, NSW

i had a credit from 2020 cancelled flight , 2 days ago i was reading the reviews because i was like every one else was trying to contact aunt betty but for no avail , and then i saw a person by the name of brad replying to help , so i emailed him my credit note details , and witin 24 hours my flight was booked and i confirmed it with airlines .
thank you so much brad .

Customer C.Aunt BettySend a private message

Hi Fred, I appreciate the positive review. Glad I was able to get this sorted for you. Kind regards, Brad

maddog
maddogSydney, NSW

Changed my flight last minute no issues

Was a cheap flight offer so was a bit suspicious however I managed to change my flight last minute without issues by calling them and being held on the line for max 30 minutes. Pretty reliable for third party service.

David  Wallis
David Wallis

Fantastic service

Because of Covid I had a flight to bkk canceled for 18 months, Aunt Betty were great in helping me use my travel credit in 2021.
Dyke’s service was amazingly helpful

Moses
MosesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprised full refund

I was surprised too receive a full refund after my family's booking was disrupted by Covid 19 lock dawn last year. Not many were that lucky at the time.

Moses Akhimienmhonan

Great Service

john 1604
john 1604Hunter Region, NSW

covid 19 refund

it is now 12 months to the day that we had expected to fly out with thai airways.in that time covid hit the flights were cancelled thai airways went bankrupt so no funds for a refund.during this long haul aunty betty kept me informed of all the moves from thai airways .they were always polite and most helpful .i must say so was i as it was not their fault.i have just found a full refund in my bank account.full marks to aunty betty and the team it has been a very rocky road for all.thanks.

rudy
rudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In good hands

Re-booking our flights after covid cancelled our travel plans last year, was made so easy by your rep (sorry did not catch his name). His calm and pleasant manner reassured us that we were in good hands and the re-booking, incl credit voucher and preferred travel times was done with a minimum of fuss.

James
JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Issued Credit - Used Recently, Perfect..!

My European Flights Cancelled January 2020 for Travel in June 2020. Went through all the process selecting "Credit" through Aunt Betty's Online communication. Now, I wont lie in saying it took a Long Time (8 Months) to receive the Credit with (Qantas/Finnair) but granted this was right in the middle of thousands of requests they were receiving so i had to sit tight. Credit Voucher was issued late 2020 and I used it about a month ago (March 2021) to book Domestic flights to Cairns. Had no problem applying Credit Voucher Code at Checkout Page. Ticket was issued within the hour. Checked booking reference given on Qantas Website and all good..!! Still have $150.00 left on Credit Voucher to use by December 2021. Thanks Aunt Betty..!!

Brilliant considering these times

Had about 6 trips over the last 12 months to get refunds for. The last one(Thai business) came through today. Great effort considering Thai is going through bankruptcy proceedings. Nothing but praise for Aunt Betty/ BYO. Just be patient and speak courteously to the staff. They’re doing it tough too.

lifeng
lifengMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great customer service and helpful staff

booked a flight without confirmation. call ab and was assisted by helpful and patient staff member. Pleased with the results. Thank you very much. Will book through ab again! All the best.

Very pleased

When we were unable to travel due to covid aunt Betty organised a refund for us with no hassle.
It was really appreciated how simple the process was. We were informed of the processing time frames and whilst the time frame was not quick it was accurate. This was better then some airlines we booked directly with

Ease of Booking
Cheryl Hendy
Cheryl HendyVictoria

After previously writing a review for a refund from Aunt Betty and being very disappointed I have finally had some luck. Originally I received no itinerary and no AB reservation number that had gone on since 24th Feb 2020 today I phoned Aunt Betty and everything was finally sorted out by Marvin over the phone! Credit where credits due he did a wonderful job sorting this all out and I will receive my refund in 12 wks. Thank you Marvin from Cheryl

Mon
Mon

Responsive and quick refund

Received our refund for flights booked for Singapore Airlines within weeks of requesting it. I was worried when requesting it after seeing all the negative reviews but it seems like the issues people are having are more with the airline not refunding Aunt Betty than Aunt Betty themselves. The flights, if they’d gone ahead, were well-priced and the booking process was smooth. I’d recommend Aunt Betty to anyone and again really appreciate Jhubei‘s clear and timely emails. They did a great job and hopefully everyone can remain patient in this tough time because Aunt Betty aren’t doing anyone wrong and are clearly doing their best!

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

How can we use credit shell from Aunt Betty to make online booking? Is the a code to apply when making a booking using credit shell?
Aunt Betty Customer service is not contactable.

Thank you kindly.

Joy V.
Joy V.asked

Anyone know what options we have since Aunt Betty is not responding to email and calls regarding our credit shell?
How can we use the credit shell to making bookings?
Or is it possible to get refund?

Thank you.

Tania
Tania
Kerrie-Anne P.
Kerrie-Anne P.
M S Alves
M S Alves

I had the same issue, my voucher expires TODAY and the website gets in a loop that doesn't allow me to book and use it. Called several times and promised I'll receive an email. Wrote some emails asking for help and they blocked my messages!

Jimmyasked

Has anyone had their flight credit honoured? reading a lot of bad reviews about honouring credits, and it's a bit suspect how you just receive an email instead of credit code or voucher. but hoping there are some people who successfully used their credit?

Paul
Paul
Jimmy

sounds like you've made some progress though. hope it works out! for your sake and mine!

Get an answer from our members and Aunt Betty representatives