Aunt Betty
Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (100) · No (821)
  • Ease of Booking

Would give zero starts if possible

Absolute rubbish service! Paid extra for cancellation and then got charged almost double what was advertised on the site, no real explanation! Avoid at all costs if you want a good travel experience

Ramtin J.
Ramtin J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Someone answer my call please

I just need to have access to my credit from 2 years ago to book a new flight. I cant login to use my credit, and they dont answer my calls i go on hold for hours..... I donno what to do really....its a nightmare, I hope soo we can get Aunt betty to court. Seriously....I m working on that.

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Never use them. So unhelpful

Terrible! Never using them again! Got credit from a cancelled flight, no refund. Called them to book a new flight and was told i would receive an email with the new flight details in a few days. 2 weeks and 3 follow up calls later, realised they requested the wrong flight class eventhough I specifically asked everytime I called! Useless! Still haven't got my new flight details. Probably will not receive any email again and would need to call to follow up in 3 days. And they put me on hold multiple times, for ages! And then say oh we've sent in your request, every single time!!

Stay away do not use this company

So unprofessional rude have actually no idea how to help you will not give me MY money back even though it’s not my fault they could not provide their service.

No refund almost 2 years

No refund almost 2 years, I have received below email from Emirates but Aunt betty didn't accept my full refund.

Dear .....
Thanks for writing to us.
Sorry that I couldn't write back sooner.
We offer a full refund regardless of the fare type paid. The travel agency though has the control of your ticket. You still need to contact them to request refund.
In case you'll reconsider, we can also keep your ticket open for 760 days from original date of issue. You can rebook within the same zone at no additional cost.
I'm here if you have more questions.
Regards,

Booking TypeFlights

I would give zero stars if I could

This is the worst travel agent I have ever dealt with - our original flights got cancelled in 2020. I'm now trying to rebook some of it with domestic flights - it is an absolute nightmare. They tick all the boxes, from just hanging up when it gets to complicated, to coming up with airlines policies why the credit can't be used all the way to putting the call on hold multiple time - so a simple domestic one way flight takes 1.5h to book. This is insane - never again - no matter how cheap they are!

Shockingly poor company and service

Booked flights in Feburary for December.

In November the departing l
Flights changed to 39 hours in transit rather than 24.

Aunt Betty said nothing could be done.

I called Qatar as the 24 hour flight is available, cant deal directly with the airline when through agency.

Poor and unreliable. Anyone else please be aware!

Sam A
Sam AVictoria

Worst service from Aunt Betty with rude customer service. Shame on Flight centre for running such a dodgy operation

Pop
PopPerth, WA

Ripped off

Request a credit shell then a refund before my flight in march 2020 due to gov imposed travel ban, I have been led on for 1.8 years to be told that I forifet my ticket and will not be getting a refund?? This is what happens when you let corporations take over. I will fight this to the bitter end.

David  Wallis
David Wallis

Fantastic service

Because of Covid I had a flight to bkk canceled for 18 months, Aunt Betty were great in helping me use my travel credit in 2021.
Dyke’s service was amazingly helpful

Neha S.
Neha S.

No refund almost 1.7 years on...

Moses
MosesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprised full refund

I was surprised too receive a full refund after my family's booking was disrupted by Covid 19 lock dawn last year. Not many were that lucky at the time.

Moses Akhimienmhonan

Angelica Franco
Angelica FrancoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More than a Year waiting for a refund

Due to COVID we had to cancel our trip last year which we requested the refund, they offered a voucher so we took it but we found out that the voucher wasn’t for long so we requested the refund, we still waiting for our money back and it’s always the same answer patience! :( plus they said that the airline will keep $500 dollars fee? for what! We couldn’t travel! This is completely unacceptable. I will never use this company again.

Gillian Lawrence
Gillian LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

LYING THROUH THEIR TEETH

- flight cancelled due to covid . told i would recieve a shell creidit for the $1000 plus dollars
-No email sent with shell credit values. Chased up over the last 6 months and still no email
-Finally get a CSR who states the full amount and expiry dates and said id call back in 2 days to book .
- Calls back in 2 days and credit is no longer available and they have the credit issued by the airline but becasue the airline is in voluntary adminstration cant issue credit . happy to issue the lesser flight amount of 261 but not the remaining 800.
- Basically said they had other customers to attend to and they needed to attend to them .

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM !!! FLIGHT CENTER SCAMMERS !!

Refuses refund

Airport flooded so plane was cancelled
Asked to get a refund and they said I was tagged as no show according to airlines system so basically I missed my flight….
I confirmed with the airlines and they said I should be all good for refund nothing wrong with my ticket…
So basically they lied