Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (821)
  • Ease of Booking

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ADVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Do not use Aunt Betty, book directly with the airlines.

Aunt Betty will note refund your flights, will not provided communications of so called conversations.

The airline has confirmed the refund is to be completed on Aunt Bettys end, over 14 months in the making.

James
JamesAustralian Capital Territory

Issued Credit - Used Recently, Perfect..!

My European Flights Cancelled January 2020 for Travel in June 2020. Went through all the process selecting "Credit" through Aunt Betty's Online communication. Now, I wont lie in saying it took a Long Time (8 Months) to receive the Credit with (Qantas/Finnair) but granted this was right in the middle of thousands of requests they were receiving so i had to sit tight. Credit Voucher was issued late 2020 and I used it about a month ago (March 2021) to book Domestic flights to Cairns. Had no problem applying Credit Voucher Code at Checkout Page. Ticket was issued within the hour. Checked booking reference given on Qantas Website and all good..!! Still have $150.00 left on Credit Voucher to use by December 2021. Thanks Aunt Betty..!!

Ana B.
Ana B.Sydney, NSW

They never pay you back scam

They didn't refund our flight,they didn't give us a credit everything with covit 19, we lost 1300 dollars. They ripped us off when it was only fair we had some form of good will

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible to communicate with.

They are very difficult to deal with and delayed the process. The flights went up and it costs us more money. Terrible service would not recommend this company to anyone

Matthew F.
Matthew F.

Impossible to work with.

Arlene
Arlene

Credit/voucher refund from Aunt Betty

Refunding your money back isn't an easy task to do if your asking it to a wrong person or company to whom you bought your ticket. I would say I'm still lucky i dealt with Aunt Betty, although the processing was quite long to wait, at least this time i received an email that I'm going to have my refund after two weeks.

James
JamesWestern Australia

Aunt Betty refund

My flights for April 2020 got cancelled and made into a travel credit. I recently had trouble making flights with the credit and then contacting them to ask for a refund on my iPad so tried on laptop. I was able to submit my refund email on laptop and got a reply saying it would be processed within 2 weeks. I received my refund in 4 days. With all the reviews I had read, I was more than a little worried. Thank you for coming through for me.

M.A.
M.A.

Travel with Aunt Betty

It hasn't been easy applying for a refund/credit due to Covid-19. Although, after many conversations via email and phone my request has been considered and approved. However, in future I will be using my local travel agent to avoid some of the issues I have encountered re requesting my refund via Aunt Betty.

I would like to thank Dike for his professionalism and prompt work and assistance with my query today.
He was pleasant, polite & patient and provided clear advice.

PS: They stated I'd receive the refund within 12 weeks however going by all the negative feedback I'm reading on this site, I could be waiting well and truly beyond the timeframe.

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware

Richard A
Richard ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Will Never Use Again, Impossible To Communicate With

Booked Air fares with AUNT BETTY online travel booking service, part of the Flight Centre Group. When Covid hit, they were impossible to communicate with. Eventually our flights got cancelled by the airline.
They were still impossible to communicate with, did not respond to email or calls. Only sent generic emails offering a credit, without providing any info about the conditions. In the end I had to lodge a complaint with NSW Fair trading, who contacted Aunt Betty, and they then responded offering a full refund which I got 10 weeks later. Extremely poor communication, and non existent customer service.

Refund

I have learned a lesson you book direct not though a travel agent. very hard to get anything done dealing with a second party.I understand it is not easy for them either but we will be direct in the future.

zok
zokGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overseas trip refund

Worst company i have ever dealt with. Not helpful when you call and refused to make any arrangement for a refund of the ticket booked for the trip that never happened and apparently it was myself who cancelled the trip. Hahahaha. Be very careful with this bunch never again

Tharaa

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled flight in April 20 - Update - Received Refund finally

Very very poor communication from Aunt betty. I have been patient as I understand that it's a hard time, but it looks like they are taking me for a ride. I booked a flight via Singapore airlines for April 20 and a return for June 20. The flights were canceled by the airline and a refund was provided by the airline, but I have still not got it. when I finally got someone online, they told me it would be processed in 3 weeks and its been over 4 months and still no news. I hate it that they don't communicate, I mean how difficult is it for them to keep us updated. They have lost me as a customer and I will make a Consumer Complaint.

Abby W
Abby WSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE!!!!!

Ane
AneSydney, NSW

RIP OFFFFF

Our flights had to be cancelled due to Covid. On the phone for such a long time only to be sent an email saying to call them when I am ready to rebook. I called in today and the caller I had was so rude when I tried explaining something to her she would try to talk over me. Because she didn't like how I spoke to her she left me on hold for a long time and then tried to make me pay an additional $300 per person due to tax and fare difference. My voucher was less than the flights online and she said those are discounted prices and was then told to pay for a brand new fare if I don't want to pay for the fare difference. Would never go back to these rip offs.

bpiyush
bpiyushSydney, NSW

Not helpful once they have your money.

Due to Covid-19, and changes by airlines on their flights its impossible to get in touch with AuntBetty. I am getting email changes and reminders from them and if you do not agree to these its near impossible to contact them. Their Customer page is near useless. I realise they migh be inundated by queries but they need atleast an email one can contact them on

Mark J
Mark JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MIGHT HELP YOU GET A REFUND

Booking TypeFlights

Do not ever do notttttttt go with AUNT BETTY!!!!!!!!!

Incompetent staffs who are not able to process anything and keep repeating "as per policy.. " "as per policy...". Please stay away from this website, do not ever go near them

After 10 months still no refund

Here I am in January still with no refund from a March trip. In March they said it would take up to 12 weeks - that seemed a long time then. Here I am in January and nothing has progressed. They no longer accept emails, dont answer their phone for hours. Its time for the authorities to do something about this firm.

MDS
MDSNew South Wales

REFUND? WHERE IS MY MONEY!

Cancelled due to covid. Impossible to contact "Our call centre in the Philippines is closed due to covid"! And, is there no alternative?
Give this Flight Centre offshoot a big miss....and Flight Centre too, for that matter. No duty of care whatsoever.

Sid B.
Sid B.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

Never ever book through these jokers! There is no customer care whatsoever. During COVID they stopped attending their calls and didn't even have an email address on their website they could attend to. They have morons on customer care who are very rude sitting in some third world country and lie on the phone. They basically stole my money and gave me zero refund.

Jam Aika D.
Jam Aika D.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer experience

It is hard to contact them. Booked with them and they haven’t gave my refund back. They provided me credit shell but will expire this Jan 2021. Couldn’t email or call them.

The greatest ever
The greatest everSydney, NSW

USA scammers operating in Australia

Really a joke. Scammers. Never book a flight with them. Uncontactable! No customer care and misleading services. May be a minus 2! Stay away from them. Will never book with them again

KLA
KLAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gift card what gift card!

Due to covid our flight got cancelled. We were advised later that we had a credit of $4312 we could use up to Dec 2021. I was happy to let it sit until this crisis is sorted. However this month we were advised we could use some or all for gift vouchers. I chose $1000 jb vouchers which were to be emailed on the 17th Dec. Nothing arrived. I rang on the 20th but was on hold for over an hour and didn't get through. Today I rang just after 7am and get an automated response which keeps saying "ring next business day". Can't even email them. What now?

brigette
brigetteSydney, NSW

They ripped me off my Myers voucher

They offered me a gift voucher through Myer and so I took it as I was desperate for some sort of refund. I never received the voucher $4k gone ripped off. I called them how many times I have lost count and they claimed that they sent me the voucher. I have never received it. I’m going to consumer affairs this is ridiculous