Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (236)
  • Ease of Booking

Bryan B
Bryan BPerth WA

So far everything has worked well.

Thank you. So far everything has worked well and I am pleased with the service. I am just curious to know if I'll be getting a final E-ticket. First time doing this, not sure.

Chad L
Chad LSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I couldn't find my e ticket and emailed aunt Betty
Within 30 mins I had a new copy in pdf in my inbox ready to go
Very good service
I would be quite happy to re book again

paolo38243
paolo38243Perth, WA

sorted out the prob

email sent to wrong address ,no probs,sorted it out
spoke to betty and she sorted it out

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

They keep saying we will call within 72 hours and they dont

The last email said the flights had all changed to economy. I paid for business and now I have nothing to prove they are business class. No updated itinerary and I keep getting told they are waiting for the airline to get back to them.

Hi John,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate.
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

I tried first time u guys and its amazing experience with you,you gave me best deal with best airline (singapore airline)and best price. I Highly recommend aunt betty to everyone,first take service and I bet you, you never disappoint.

Five Stars ...plus!

nicD
nicDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice website but booking didn't work and customer service unhelpful.

Website well presented and easy to fill out, however the booking process never worked for me, saying flights no longer available no matter what I tried. Customer service was unhelpful.

Hello
Thank you for your review. I would like to investigate this further. I will send you a private message.
Kind Rgds
Aunt Betty

Cheap flights and good service

Hello
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to be proactive with your name correction. Safe and happy travels.
Kind Regards

neutralSydney, NSW

Hassle free unless you need their service!

Hello
I am happy to investigate further, I have sent you a private message.
Kind Regards

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Good service and highly recommend. Just try them

Never tried Aunt Betty until today 13/09/2019. Good service in response and professionalism. I really hope they grow to over take Flight Centre!

Keep up the good work guys. Sky is the limit

Hello Mike
Thank you so so much for your fantastic review. We aim to give you a great price and book with ease. Have a smooth trip and we hope to see you book with us again in the future.
Kind Rgds

Worried

Hey there I’m not one to ever worry to much but after reading the reviews after making my bookings for my air fairs and I’ve revived my e ticket and etc for my flights and tax invoice and in my heart I wanna hope everything will check out and I won’t have to pay any hefty extras as me and my young family are making the move to live in Aussie and we do not have the greatest financial background so we have had to pour what we have to book these tickets so we can better our lives in Aussie I just wanna hope they these tickets are legit and I’m not going to be held up at the airport or be told to turn around cause the tickets are false

Jessisca -.
Jessisca -.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No hassle

The price was cheaper compared to other websites. I didn't receive my e-ticket after 7 days from payment and emailed Aunt Betty with my booking confirmation number. The response from Aunt Betty was quick and I received my e-ticket. Will definitely use it again.

Silvio
SilvioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They give you back the money easily

I book for a flight and when I was paying the page say something wrong happend... So I book through another agency and suddenly they charge the flight. I call the scared after see all the reviews and in just 10 minors the cancel my flight and give me my money back. Than so much

Ashley
AshleyCanberra 2600, ACT

Best online Travel Agent

Excellent service, booked tickets to Kuala Lumpur return, about $209 cheaper than booking directly with Malaysia Airlines. Received my booking itinerary/e-ticket within 20 minutes. Immediately checked my airline reference number on the Malaysia airlines website, and there it was. Will only use Aunt Betty from now on. Simply the best...Thank you!

sahduff
sahduffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Family of 5 flying to Singapore

Issue Resolved

Update: Issue has been resolved, changing my earlier rating.

//I just booked a flight 4 days ago and realised that I booked the wrong dates. I called them to move the dates and ...lesson today!//

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thanks Hersch - enjoy your holiday !!

Aunt Betty.

Bob E.
Bob E.Perth, WA

Had a few problems but all got sorted.

One big problem , NO phone contact , has airline change times Twice, and getting in touch with Betty was a problem but all sorted in the end, after a few stressful hours.

Miko G.
Miko G.Sydney, NSW

3 days since booking a flight and still no itinerary/tickets

EDIT: Changed it to 4 stars since it all worked out in the end.

I booked a round trip flight from sydney to melbourne last friday, and until now, I can't view the itinerary. It just shows 'Something Went Wrong'. I can't even log in to my account to retrieve the booking information.

I checked the airline's website and found out I'm only booked for the return flight. Please fix this asap so I can know if I need to book from another agent.

Mixy
MixySydney, NSW

Easy process with no hidden fees

I normally use other site fo book my tix. But this time I gave Aunt Betty a try and found the price is cheaper than others also easy step to book the flight + standard booking fee. Received confirmation email right away but still waiting for my itinerary which will be in 24 hrs as promise.
So far 5 star for them !

hyunho won
hyunho wonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

i can't sign up my account and something wrong

my booking number is ABY2310279.
i ve got email about booking confirmation and I tried to select section.
But the next page show Something went wrong.
I already sent feed backs twice but you guys didnt answer.
And also when i tried to log in, it shows my password was wrong.
I tried to find my password but i cannot get any mail through my email.
Please double check my problem.

Dip
DipHobart, TAS

Good service

No fuss while booking the ticket. Replies are quick if you have any enquires or you can give them a call. Good customer service. Prices are comparatively lower as well.

Garfield
Garfield

Flight booking

Booked an overseas trip. Process was quick with no problems. Meet all expectations with no extra fees. Difficult to change booking, as you have to pay quite a bit extra to do so.

Muhammad Sahar
Muhammad SaharQueensland

Refund Reservation number : ABY2115858

What happened to my flight itinerary?

Made bookings thru cheapflights.com and channeled to this AuntBetty.com.au. Received booking confirmation acknowledgement via email but 3 days later still no itinerary as promised. Worried if flight's booked at all

Almost perfect

Easy booking process, very reasonable price, booked my flight but never had chance to lick seats, or special food needs, also emailed to change address on ticket, but no response,?

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty