Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes (42) · No (249)
  • Ease of Booking

lifeng
lifengMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great customer service and helpful staff

booked a flight without confirmation. call ab and was assisted by helpful and patient staff member. Pleased with the results. Thank you very much. Will book through ab again! All the best.

Arlene
Arlene

Credit/voucher refund from Aunt Betty

Refunding your money back isn't an easy task to do if your asking it to a wrong person or company to whom you bought your ticket. I would say I'm still lucky i dealt with Aunt Betty, although the processing was quite long to wait, at least this time i received an email that I'm going to have my refund after two weeks.

James
JamesWestern Australia

Aunt Betty refund

My flights for April 2020 got cancelled and made into a travel credit. I recently had trouble making flights with the credit and then contacting them to ask for a refund on my iPad so tried on laptop. I was able to submit my refund email on laptop and got a reply saying it would be processed within 2 weeks. I received my refund in 4 days. With all the reviews I had read, I was more than a little worried. Thank you for coming through for me.

M.A.
M.A.

Travel with Aunt Betty

It hasn't been easy applying for a refund/credit due to Covid-19. Although, after many conversations via email and phone my request has been considered and approved. However, in future I will be using my local travel agent to avoid some of the issues I have encountered re requesting my refund via Aunt Betty.

I would like to thank Dike for his professionalism and prompt work and assistance with my query today.
He was pleasant, polite & patient and provided clear advice.

PS: They stated I'd receive the refund within 12 weeks however going by all the negative feedback I'm reading on this site, I could be waiting well and truly beyond the timeframe.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Tharaa

Still waiting for a refund for a canceled flight in April 20 - Update - Received Refund finally

Very very poor communication from Aunt betty. I have been patient as I understand that it's a hard time, but it looks like they are taking me for a ride. I booked a flight via Singapore airlines for April 20 and a return for June 20. The flights were canceled by the airline and a refund was provided by the airline, but I have still not got it. when I finally got someone online, they told me it would be processed in 3 weeks and its been over 4 months and still no news. I hate it that they don't communicate, I mean how difficult is it for them to keep us updated. They have lost me as a customer and I will make a Consumer Complaint.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Refund anyone else waiting !!!!

Booked Flight to Tasmania on the 06/01/2021. The next Day Greater Brisbane was put into lockdown for 3 days and Tasmanian Government declared it as a hotspot!! Lodged the refund form as directed by their site. No confirmation of receiving my claim by them, Tasmania is still not allowing people from greater Brisbane in! The intended flight is to depart tomorrow 15/01/2021 !!!! As of 2:15pm 14/01/2021 still no confirmation from them to say whether they have received my claim!!!! I feel rather distressed about the lack of communication from this Company.

Trip Completed No
Craig D
Craig DSydney, NSW

Refund Joke!

Service is good long wait time to get through to support

Full 'mostly' refund post COVID cancellations

I was very worried that I wouldn't get refunded for May2020 flights, it took a while, but it was. I can't imagine the hell that time must have been. So I have nothing but good things to say in the circumstance.

Very pleased

When we were unable to travel due to covid aunt Betty organised a refund for us with no hassle.
It was really appreciated how simple the process was. We were informed of the processing time frames and whilst the time frame was not quick it was accurate. This was better then some airlines we booked directly with

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

Got my refund!!

I booked flights in September 2019 for Europe July 2020. Have been waiting for a while but they always answer my calls and tell me the status of my refund. I called again last week and they told me Qantas had released the funds and that it was being processed. Went back into my account today!! Hang in there. It will come!!

Cheryl Hendy
Cheryl HendyVictoria

After previously writing a review for a refund from Aunt Betty and being very disappointed I have finally had some luck. Originally I received no itinerary and no AB reservation number that had gone on since 24th Feb 2020 today I phoned Aunt Betty and everything was finally sorted out by Marvin over the phone! Credit where credits due he did a wonderful job sorting this all out and I will receive my refund in 12 wks. Thank you Marvin from Cheryl

Mon
Mon

Responsive and quick refund

Received our refund for flights booked for Singapore Airlines within weeks of requesting it. I was worried when requesting it after seeing all the negative reviews but it seems like the issues people are having are more with the airline not refunding Aunt Betty than Aunt Betty themselves. The flights, if they’d gone ahead, were well-priced and the booking process was smooth. I’d recommend Aunt Betty to anyone and again really appreciate Jhubei‘s clear and timely emails. They did a great job and hopefully everyone can remain patient in this tough time because Aunt Betty aren’t doing anyone wrong and are clearly doing their best!

Simone
SimoneWestern Australia

All sorted in a timely manner

Like many others, I had to ask a refund for my family trip to Italy. It took a while? Yes, but they have never said it would be quick. Did they respond to my requests? Yes, all the times. Did they send email in regards to the present stage of refund steps? Yes. Did the ever hang up on me or were ever rude? No. It was very confusing at the very beginning, but eventually they did what I asked them to do.

Jessie T.
Jessie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid 19 refund

I booked my flight back in January and applied for a refund in June. Aunt Betty provided email updates regularly to keep me informed in regards to the delay as they were awaiting refunds from the airline. I received a refund today for the full amount. I am so pleased with the communication throughout such a crazy period and despite the delay, grateful for the fact I was lucky enough to receive a refund. Please be patient with them as the process was very easy, and the delay can only be expected at this time. Will definitely book via this service again.

David
DavidKingston 2604, ACT

Refund received

Maulik Chauhan
Maulik ChauhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and refund received in 21 days

Our December 2020 flight has been cancelled by Emirates on 7 October and given two choices by Aunt Betty get full refund minus credit card fees or get credit vouchers. I applied for refund on 09 October and told it will take up to 12 weeks But happy to Say that I received my refund today. At first I was also bit worried reading all horror stories here but I would say it may be depending on the airline and not aunt Betty.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

Covid Cancellation - Got my full refund

I usually don't write reviews but just wanted everyone to know that I received my full refund after waiting a very long time. Just hang in there and they will refund back your money.

George T.
George T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Refund Policy

Purchased Non-Refundable Singapore Airlines Business Class tickets from Aunt Betty in January 2020 for travel in October 2020. We were unable to travel due to Covid 19 and requested a refund. 100% of the payment was refunded within a couple of months with no deduction for fees etc. This is excellent service in a time of crisis. We will definitely be using Aunt Betty when we are able to travel again

Rhubarb
RhubarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with Aunt Betty

Booked two international flights with Aunt Betty.First refund request in February, took a while to come though,but did arrive after 2 to 3 months. The second I accepted a credit at first,but decided recently to claim a refund.The call staff said it would in my account in 5 to 10 days,which it was.Very happy Aunt Betty and would not hesitate to book with them in the future.

Refund came pretty quick.

Pollyanna
PollyannaSydney, NSW

Great pricing and happy with customer service

We found an excellent Business Class fare to London on Aunt Betty. As Covid struck we suspected we might lose all or at least some of what we paid but have just been fully refunded, minus a small admin fee. Yes we had to wait a long time but given the extraordinarily difficult times these companies are going through you really can't complain about that. Out of the numerous travel related companies we had to negotiate with over our six week planned and subsequently cancelled out trip, Aunt Betty was easily one of the better ones - they kept us informed, set realistic expectations as to when the refund would be made and have come good. We would definitely use them again.

Diah P.
Diah P.Sydney, NSW

Will not ever to deal with Auntbetty again

Flight cancelled in May still waiting for uncertainty CREDIT voucher to be follow Up . Unable to email as email address not receiving new emails. Staff rude on phone and over talk you . Will not put you through to manager . I Will escalate This matter to higher organisation if still cant be solved .
By Diah

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid refund processed

Flights cancelled just as countries began locking down. It took 14 weeks, but our refund has now been processed. Comms got better over time and AB followed through with refund.

Refund Completed

Hi,

Over 12 weeks ago and after a few calls, I received an email from Aunt Betty saying that my refund was going to be processed but I had to wait 12 weeks, I thought this was just to shut my mouth, because this is the only information we all get.

Finally after 12 weeks waiting for my refund, this came thru, for those who are still waiting on this, don't give up, hopefully Aunt Betty will start refunding customers.