Aunt Betty (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (211)
  • Ease of Booking

S Shrestha
S ShresthaSydney, NSW

No way to contact

After all this coronavirus situation, I needed to cancel my ticket travelling through mainland China as I may not be return back to Australia. But no any luck to contact them for enquiry. I have to book another flight, but I have been trying to contact them since 3 days.

Howlin
HowlinCanberra

Nice customer service regarding to China Southern Airline issued notice for full refund due to coronavirus outbreak.

Thanks Howlin !!!

Daisy
DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Florence is the best.

I emailed and phoned many times regarding my flight's cancellations.
Bez contacted me back with a definition of Fare Rules. thanks, but that doesn't help. And other 2-3 representatives help me over the phone too. very Disappointed. kept me wait one day after another.
Florence is the best. she really understands her client's request. I wish she was the first representative I talked to. Florence is the reason I give Aunt Betty 4 stars.

Service that Shines

I had booked a multi ticket to Colombo and then realised my mistake as the return started at 0005 midnight and so my calculations with days was out , I called within the hour but some rep there couldn’t help me and wanted me to cancel ticket and rebook online. I had forgotten to get a reference number and this time I called again and got a Jiro who went above and beyond to help me. He charged me for the changes but at least I didn’t have to go through the cancellation and rebooking again by myself. Goes to show there are people out there who are still willing to walk the extra mile for service. Thank you Jiro

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Booked 3 flight on Monday night, however, I haven't received the confirmation or e-ticket yet, today Wednesday. Could you please send me the confirmation email or E-ticket.
I did have a good experience with Aunt betty last time, it took one hour to issue the ticket, but not this time.
Please help me.

Anja G.
Anja G.South East Queensland, QLD

Change flight date managed perfectly

I had to change my flight date due to my health condition. Aunt Betty team responded very quickly and efficiently on my email and request. Perfect job Aunt Betty t

Christine
ChristineHunter Region, NSW

A little concerned!

I purchased tickets from AB a few hours ago travelling with Garuda from Sydney to Bali on 24th April and returning on 2nd May. I've received my Booking Confirmation and Itinerary with the Airline reference number, but no e-ticket. Our details come up on the Garuda site, although both my husband's and son's Christian and middle names are joined without spaces. Also, the fee on the Garuda site is more than what I paid with AB and the fee that AB has been taken correctly from my credit card.
I hope there's no deception or fraud going on with AB. Feeling dubious.

Mangal Shova S.
Mangal Shova S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely staff and always super nice and helpful. Very knowledgeable :) Really very helpful!

My experience in booking tickets is way too easy. Reasonable price with practical terms and conditions.
Thanks to Aunt Betty, it didn't cost any extra fares and charges. It saved me! Very trustworthy!

sam
samSydney, NSW

What a seamless transaction.
Bought first time an Air ticket for travelling in January to overseas & within 2 mintues i got my itinerary & confirmation e-mails without any drama.
Double check with Emirates's website found all good.
Now love Aunt betty more than my real aunt:)

Talbess01
Talbess01Victoria, Australia

best price and easy booking

NEVIC
NEVIC

Helpful at time of need

We had booked a non-refundable flight from Melbourne to Adelaide return, however, my mother unexpectedly passed away the week before heading away. I contacted the Customer Care number and they were very compassionate and assisted me to request a refund from Virgin Australia. I received a quick notification that my request had been accepted. This was a great relief in such trying times. Thank you.

Bryan B
Bryan BPerth WA

So far everything has worked well.

Thank you. So far everything has worked well and I am pleased with the service. I am just curious to know if I'll be getting a final E-ticket. First time doing this, not sure.

Chad L
Chad LSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I couldn't find my e ticket and emailed aunt Betty
Within 30 mins I had a new copy in pdf in my inbox ready to go
Very good service
I would be quite happy to re book again

paolo38243
paolo38243Perth, WA

sorted out the prob

email sent to wrong address ,no probs,sorted it out
spoke to betty and she sorted it out

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

They keep saying we will call within 72 hours and they dont

The last email said the flights had all changed to economy. I paid for business and now I have nothing to prove they are business class. No updated itinerary and I keep getting told they are waiting for the airline to get back to them.

Hi John,
We have sent you a private message to get your booking details so we can investigate.
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

I tried first time u guys and its amazing experience with you,you gave me best deal with best airline (singapore airline)and best price. I Highly recommend aunt betty to everyone,first take service and I bet you, you never disappoint.

Five Stars ...plus!

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Cheap flights and good service

Hello
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to be proactive with your name correction. Safe and happy travels.
Kind Regards

neutralSydney, NSW

Hassle free unless you need their service!

Hello
I am happy to investigate further, I have sent you a private message.
Kind Regards

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Good service and highly recommend. Just try them

Never tried Aunt Betty until today 13/09/2019. Good service in response and professionalism. I really hope they grow to over take Flight Centre!

Keep up the good work guys. Sky is the limit

Hello Mike
Thank you so so much for your fantastic review. We aim to give you a great price and book with ease. Have a smooth trip and we hope to see you book with us again in the future.
Kind Rgds

Worried

Hey there I’m not one to ever worry to much but after reading the reviews after making my bookings for my air fairs and I’ve revived my e ticket and etc for my flights and tax invoice and in my heart I wanna hope everything will check out and I won’t have to pay any hefty extras as me and my young family are making the move to live in Aussie and we do not have the greatest financial background so we have had to pour what we have to book these tickets so we can better our lives in Aussie I just wanna hope they these tickets are legit and I’m not going to be held up at the airport or be told to turn around cause the tickets are false

Jessisca -.
Jessisca -.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No hassle

The price was cheaper compared to other websites. I didn't receive my e-ticket after 7 days from payment and emailed Aunt Betty with my booking confirmation number. The response from Aunt Betty was quick and I received my e-ticket. Will definitely use it again.

Silvio
SilvioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They give you back the money easily

I book for a flight and when I was paying the page say something wrong happend... So I book through another agency and suddenly they charge the flight. I call the scared after see all the reviews and in just 10 minors the cancel my flight and give me my money back. Than so much

Ashley
AshleyCanberra 2600, ACT

Best online Travel Agent

Excellent service, booked tickets to Kuala Lumpur return, about $209 cheaper than booking directly with Malaysia Airlines. Received my booking itinerary/e-ticket within 20 minutes. Immediately checked my airline reference number on the Malaysia airlines website, and there it was. Will only use Aunt Betty from now on. Simply the best...Thank you!

sahduff