Aunt Betty (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

• Trip Completed Yes · No (211)
  • Ease of Booking

Issue Resolved

Update: Issue has been resolved, changing my earlier rating.

//I just booked a flight 4 days ago and realised that I booked the wrong dates. I called them to move the dates and ...lesson today!//

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thanks Hersch - enjoy your holiday !!

Aunt Betty.

Bob E.
Bob E.Perth, WA

Had a few problems but all got sorted.

One big problem , NO phone contact , has airline change times Twice, and getting in touch with Betty was a problem but all sorted in the end, after a few stressful hours.

Miko G.
Miko G.Sydney, NSW

3 days since booking a flight and still no itinerary/tickets

EDIT: Changed it to 4 stars since it all worked out in the end.

I booked a round trip flight from sydney to melbourne last friday, and until now, I can't view the itinerary. It just shows 'Something Went Wrong'. I can't even log in to my account to retrieve the booking information.

I checked the airline's website and found out I'm only booked for the return flight. Please fix this asap so I can know if I need to book from another agent.

Mixy
MixySydney, NSW

Easy process with no hidden fees

I normally use other site fo book my tix. But this time I gave Aunt Betty a try and found the price is cheaper than others also easy step to book the flight + standard booking fee. Received confirmation email right away but still waiting for my itinerary which will be in 24 hrs as promise.
So far 5 star for them !

hyunho won
hyunho wonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

i can't sign up my account and something wrong

my booking number is ABY2310279.
i ve got email about booking confirmation and I tried to select section.
But the next page show Something went wrong.
I already sent feed backs twice but you guys didnt answer.
And also when i tried to log in, it shows my password was wrong.
I tried to find my password but i cannot get any mail through my email.
Please double check my problem.

Dip
DipHobart, TAS

Good service

No fuss while booking the ticket. Replies are quick if you have any enquires or you can give them a call. Good customer service. Prices are comparatively lower as well.

Garfield
Garfield

Flight booking

Booked an overseas trip. Process was quick with no problems. Meet all expectations with no extra fees. Difficult to change booking, as you have to pay quite a bit extra to do so.

Muhammad Sahar
Muhammad SaharQueensland

Refund Reservation number : ABY2115858

Almost perfect

Easy booking process, very reasonable price, booked my flight but never had chance to lick seats, or special food needs, also emailed to change address on ticket, but no response,?

Obeying-boss-@-home
Obeying-boss-@-homeSydney, NSW

WAY Much cheaper than other websites

Pretty straightforward booking.
the price drop guarantee is noy worthwhile
the quoted price is what you pay - no hidden cost or surprises. it was cheaper than elsewhere. Credit card fee is a standard nowadays. i was able to get another $30 off by applying a discount promo code. Can't comment on customer service just yet.
Flying mid Sept, hopefully no dramas with itinereary at airports.

Booking Process

Booking process is perfect, I booked directly to Aunt Betty Website and find out, it is a bit cheaper than web engine search. The booking process is really straight forward. No hazel. We received Itinerary within 2 minute after the purchase. Finger cross as this booking is for next 4 month travel.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Resolved -very disappointed with the service-Issue resolved

Lokiah
Lokiah

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying and I hope it was resolved yesterday, I was given an higher fee yesterday. Hence dissatisfied. I am happy to vote as a happy customer now. Thanks for sorting this.

Find out how Aunt Betty compares to other Booking Services

Prompt efficient and helpful service

My request for more detailed information re my booking was handled with respect courtesy efficiency and promptness. I will recommend Aunt Betty to friends and family. Great service thank you .

Sunil
SunilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very Satisfying Experience

Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such wonderful service at a difficult time

No issues at all. Booking was so easy and such great price at such short notice. The 2 times i called for assistance both agents were so amazing and helpful.

Geo
Geo

Jenna - an outstanding employee!

I was experiencing a few issues which were my fault. The call centre were very polite but I wasn’t getting anywhere until I got onto Jenna and then everything worked out well. She is very efficient and an asset to your organisation.

srikanth y.
srikanth y.

Better rates but child fare charged same as adult fare. Customer care not connected

booked an international flight with Aunt betty rates were better post payment i realized 3 year old child fare is same as adult fare. Customercare not connected waited 5 mins and had to disconnect. If Aunt Betty can clarify that would be great.

Jdatbundy
JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Booking India Flights

Booking process was good and around $200 cheaper than airline. However, of the 5 flights for my journey, 1 flight has an unallocated seat, 2 flights required payment for seating, while 2 allowed seating choice free (these last 4 flights are Singapore Airline). This added an extra $35 to the fare and was unexpected. Site requests review after booking. I travel in September and will post if any problems.

My experience with Aunt Betty to adjust my mother's booking

Good customer service

My booking did not go through, however, when I contacted the Aunt Betty they were quick to respond to resolve the issue and showed a good level of customer service.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Thanks Chris, your comments are appreciated.
Regards,
Aunt Betty.

Love this app.

Easy to book and very fast, highly recommended for everyone. I will book my next trip here again.The cheapest flight and hotel to book anytime. Locally and internationally I love this app.

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Easy to use, good prices.

This is the second time I have booked through Aunt Betty (via another search engine) and the booking service is easy enough to navigate. The prices on Aunt Betty seem to be generally pretty competitive.

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Priced lower than other agents.

I did not have a great experience with the customer service but the problem was resolved in the end. When I booked my flights they did not give you the option to choose your own title. I hope this is now resolved.

Tony

Thank you, I appreciate the resolution.

lili G
lili GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

this is very good

nice experience for buying air tickets,nice customer service ·I made a mistake when i purchase that day but your team
Help me fixed it .I will support your team here that why I choose to fill this form

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Excellent help when I needed to change my flight

I made a mistake a booked the wrong dates. Staff was friendly and helpful to get me sorted with the right itinerary and the change fee was pretty small for being a same day change which.