Listing monitored by Aunt Betty

2.5
  • Trip Completed Yes (41) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Very pleased

When we were unable to travel due to covid aunt Betty organised a refund for us with no hassle.
It was really appreciated how simple the process was. We were informed of the processing time frames and whilst the time frame was not quick it was accurate. This was better then some airlines we booked directly with

herr. m.
herr. m.South East Queensland, QLD

I bought tickets to Belarus through them in April 2019, they had the best price!

While in Belarus, there was an urgent need to postpone the return date of departure, I called them 4 hours before departure, I was sure that they would refuse, and they only transferred my departure for just $ 200! I am surprised at so many negative reviews, it’s a pity that my review will not help you, but for me you are a super company, I'm sorry that I was going to write about this for so long. Thank.

Maria
MariaWestern Australia

Don’t reserve seats!

I traveled from Australia to Germany and wanted to make sure I have window seats. Paid about 150$ and ended up with middle seats. After emailing them still no response.

Tony N.
Tony N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable

All my bookings have always taken place without any problems.
Received Ticket Shell credit as promised due to Covis 19
Cannot fault their service, competitive pricing and extras as promised . e.g baggage allowance

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights

Kaye
KayeSydney, NSW

Ivs efficient and excellent customer service.

Ivs from.customer service was bwen helpful , accurate in giving information, very sympathetic approach as we had a death in the family that's why we are trying to change flight details.
She was very patient while we are making a decision with the changes and explains clearly all necessary information.
While on the phone she is multi tasking she is quick to action all enquiries and emailing to us the important information needed.
She was able to assist and resolve the purpose of our call.
Complete customer satisfaction achieved.
March 8 2020 Time of call: 9:30pm Sydney eastern time Ref:ABY3206739

jeff kornhauser
jeff kornhauserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another whiney complainer with a 1st world problem

Thanks betty we had a smooth experience with no worries. To others who complain about wanting to change bookings at short notice - well if you go with a budget travel biz and don't read the fine print stop ya whining - there will be charges.
Take a mask, go on your "entitled cut-price adventure" and stop blaming everyone for your 1st world problems.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
HelenPerth
HelenPerthPerth, WA

Excellent experience!

We booked a last minute flight from Australia to the UK due to a death in the family. I made a total stuff up when making the booking and I thought it would be a drama. It was anything but. They gave me a refund immediately. We are now back home and had absolutely no issues whatsoever. We fly frequently and would definitely use Aunt Betty again.

Very helpful costumer services

Booking of our flights was very easy. The costumer services are absolutely fantastic. They did get back to me every time I needed their help. I highly recommend Aunt Betty.

Matt
MattMelbourne

Great experience with one caveat.

BRB
BRBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing support and customer service!

I had some issues with Latam on my check in, where they treated me really bad. When I called Aunt Betty, Michael had an amazing way to solve my problem and with his ability and knowledge, he did everything to help and get me out of the situation.
He was very trusting and calming.
I am really impressed with the support and customer service I received from Aunt Betty.

PaulandDow
PaulandDow

Excellent no frills service

I recently needed to travel to Thailand and checked the internet for the cheapest fare. Aunt Betty had the lowest price but having not used them before, I searched internet for reviews. Finding most of them positive - the only negative ones seemed to be where flight changes were needed after purchase - and knowing my flight dates were unlikely to change, I went ahead with the booking. Confirmation email and e-ticket arrived soon afer the booking the flights went ahead without a problem. I will not hesitate to use Aunt Betty again if the price is competitive

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Found a very competitive airfare and all was smooth

Easy to book and manage. I booked a multi city airfare and every sector was honoured and I had full service airlines and partners operating the flights. Very happy will use Aunt Betty again

Frank
Frank

Perfect customer service

Recently booked 2 flights and had nothing but prompt and credible responses from this company, have never booked previously with them but would highly recommend,always doubted booking over the internet and had no dramas whatsoever.

Customer Care E.Aunt Betty

Easy no fuss service delivery

Kept us up to date constantly.
Bookings ran according to plan. Through C. S. Airlines
Delivered great value for money.
Costs were given upfront should any changes have been necessary.
Serviced flights and food good, skimpy on the wine.

Review collected in partnership with Aunt Betty

Good service, no hidden costs

Very good service, no hidden charges after the initial fare shown on screen. Will love to deal with them again for our next travel bookings. So far so good. Four stars.